Assassin's Creed: Generation [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.. Ya kinda did.. Sorry Ezio.. If you could delete the post or edit it to where he's doing something else, that'd be great. Cause Altair and I already have the fight set up and this is where Jason finally pops back into the RP, excluding Altair's last post.

After Altair's post, though, you could have it to where he's trying to help Serina out from under the fountain, if you wanted.

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1334521467' post='5914827']
Yeah.. Ya kinda did.. Sorry Ezio.. If you could delete the post or edit it to where he's doing something else, that'd be great. Cause Altair and I already have the fight set up and this is where Jason finally pops back into the RP, excluding Altair's last post.

After Altair's post, though, you could have it to where he's trying to help Serina out from under the fountain, if you wanted.
[/quote][quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1334521467' post='5914827']
[b]That wasn't even Jason ^^[/b]

[/quote]

NOW IT WON'T F*CKING EDIT! It's glitchy, SCREW IT!

Archived