Assassin's Creed: Generation [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you did kinda ruined this for Kyng...

As for the pre-order.. Check this out. This'll piss ya off.. [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/281765-ubisoft-being-sued-because-of-author/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/281765-ubisoft-being-sued-because-of-author/[/url]

I'm trying to lay off the sarcastic comments, so consider yoursf lucky >_> I'll just call that an exaggeration

And there's gotta be something wrong with that guy's head. There's no way in hell he can win that, the most he can do is piss off thousands of gamers for the delay of AC3

Even if out of some stroke of luck he does win and AC3 is cancelled, I'll want my money back and his head on a platter

Lets discuss the suing on the thread I gave ya or in the IM we have.. I don't want this getting locked at the last minute..

But yeah.. You're last comment to him (the "about time.." one) is what pushed him over the edge.. Its because of you that he's not gonna be in the sequel, either. Assuming you even go through with setting it up..

Screw it. Sarcasm is fun.

Oh yeah cause a fourteen-year-old's joke should be completely capable of pushing someone over the edge ON THE INTERNET!

Hell, I don't remember if I was joking. I don't even give a flying f*** about it. Bottom line is that shouldn't be the cause of it.

I've been tempted to quit a few times because of him, too. Look what happened, I'm seeing this through and I go through with planning the sequel. Was that doubt?

Now THAT tempted me to quit and just have Jason throw himself off of that cliff as seen at the beginning of Brotherhood. I. Will. See. This. Through.

Since he isn't coming back, let's say Arn and Elena threw themselves over that cliff.

Now, got anything else for me to argue with? I need to vent this anger from the bad day I've had today and it's either arguing or my fists and my pillow.

Archived