KING OF CRYSTALS!

Shaco

Here's a pretty competitive Crystal Beast Deck.

Tribute Monsters (4)

Mobius the Frost Monarch (2nd to be replaced by Raiza)

Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (1st to be replaced by Raiza)

Cyber Dragon x2

Non-Tribute Monsters (16)

Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus x3

Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth x3

Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger x3

Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle

Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat x3

Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle x2

Rescue Cat (my favorite card in this deck, lol )

Spells (16)

Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins x3 (I tried with 2, but it was too slow)

Rare Value x2 (I don't want to use up too many CBs)

Fissure x3 (needs some monster removal)

Crystal Promise x2 (I've tried to limit the number of CB spells)

Crystal Blessing

Crystal Beacon

Snatch Steal

Premature Burial

MST

Lightning Vortex

Traps (4) I've been doing fairly well with 4 Traps, especially with the great versatility of Crystal Raigeki.

Crystal Raigeki x2

Ring of Destruction

Torrential Tribute

Although I've been lucky enough to be able to use my Rescue Cat all of the time, I fear that one duel I may be stuck with 2 Amethyst cats, and a Rescue cat in my hand. Then I'll have a completely useless card in my hand.

I've thought for a while about cards that could prevent this, and I came up with "Good Goblin Housekeeping"

It would be a good replacement as my third "Rare Value". It could return an Amethyst Cat to my deck AND let me draw another card. Then with the Amethyst back in my deck, I could summon Rescue cat, and search out the remainder of my Amethyst cats, fueling my Rainbow Ruins!

What do you think?

Also, what card should I take out for it? Unless you have a better card idea.

ALL IDEAS ARE WELCOME!

Oh, also, the 2 random monarchs are in there because this deck was lacking brute force. Mobius is a great replacement for my Heavy Storm, and Thestalos is just awesome!

But like I've said, the second I get a Raiza, I'm ditching Thestalos.

And Luckily for me, a lot of people haven't made CB decks yet, so I'm being fairly original.

Nice deck' date=' although I dont like crystal beasts because they are extremely weak, they do have potential for combos and tricks. So for that i'll give it a 8/10.[/quote']

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Extremely weak? Maybe in terms of Atk and Def, but like you said, they're tricks and combos are devastating and fairly easy to pull off. Even with a lesser version of this deck, I managed to take 1st place (and don't assume my opponents were complete trash, they have very competitive decks, ranging from Demise OTK, DDT Turbo, Some weird original Phoenix build, and some other Swarms and Burns)

But thanks for the rating,

Cobra: I tried it with all of the basic staples, but it seemed to just slow me down, I think it works okay without em.

KA: I'd probably try Volcanic, but their Ultra Rares are much harder to come by than my 4 CB Sapphire Pegasus' and 3 Rare Values (1 Ultimate Rare)

Archived