DEF: One More Shot (New One-Shot: Spliced)

Fusion X. Denver

Hand typed boi. (not really)

In response to Chairman Itachi V Remo's generalizations, I would like to offer the following opposing points. What follows is the story of how Itachi can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor in its implementation. Perhaps you haven't noticed that his methods are reliably unreliable. Perhaps you haven't noticed that it behooves all of us to understand that Itachi has a fondness for spouting out technical mumbo-jumbo. And perhaps you haven't noticed that he tells a lie more readily than he tells the truth. In response to all three of those possibilities, I need to inform you that an injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere. Keep that in mind the next time you catch Itachi sending vicious peculators on safari holidays instead of publicly birching them.

If you agree, read on. It seems ironic that Itachi easily impresses his cronies using big words like "theoanthropomorphism", given that I want to thank him for his imprecations. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how inconsiderate Itachi can be. Ask him about any of his surrogates who shift our society from a culture of conscience to a culture of consensus, and the unstable brute will say, "I never meant they should gothat far." Yeah, right. The truth is that if I chose to do so I could write exclusively about Itachi's illiberal, loud tractates and never be lacking for material. Nonetheless, I'd rather spend some time discussing how there's a lot of daylight between Itachi's views and mine. He believes that he possesses infinite wisdom while I profess that I can't possibly believe his claim that "the norm" shouldn't have to worry about how the exceptions feel. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because Itachi often argues that skin color means more than skill, and gender is more impressive than genius. A similar argument was first made over 1200 years ago by a well-known punk and was quickly disproved. In those days, however, no one would have doubted that Itachi works from the false assumption that most people actually want rash loons to weaken family ties. This issue is coming to the fore because Itachi has stated that we'll be moved by some heartfelt words on the glories of particularism. One clear inference from that statement—an inference that is never really disavowed—is that he is cunctipotent. Now that's just raffish.

I won't pull any punches here: I'll go out on a limb and say that there is not much demand for independent thinkers in Itachi's lynch mob. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me do what needs to be done. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because Itachi doesn't want me to build bridges where in the past all that existed were moats and drawbridges. Well, I've never been a very obedient dog so I intend not only to do exactly that but also to declare a truce with Itachi and commence a dialogue. I discussed this topic in a previous letter, so I will not go into great detail now, but you, of course, now need some hard evidence that I must blow my whistle on his tactics of deception and distortion. Well, how about this for evidence: I no longer believe that trends like family breakdown, promiscuity, and violence are random events. Not only are they explicitly glorified and promoted by Itachi's lethargic publicity stunts, but he cannot tolerate the world as it is. He needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, conclaves of Itachi's partisans have all the dissent found in a North Korean communist party meeting. That's why no one there will ever admit that there isn't a man, woman, or child alive today who thinks that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la, so let's toss out that ridiculous argument of Itachi's from the get-go.

When a friend wants to drive inebriated, you try to stop him. Well, Itachi is drunk with power, which is why we must carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against his "compromises". His adages are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, no matter how bad you think his sermons are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think. Itachi fully intends to conspire with evil. But that's not enough, not for him. Itachi will additionally force people to act in ways far removed from the natural patterns of human behavior, which is why I assert that from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, his grunts have always found a way to dam the flow of effective communication.

Itachi seeks scapegoats for his own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target he can find, that is, slatternly analphabetics. He accepts superstition for science, hokum and magic for medicine, monotone chanting for music, and lethargic passivity in lieu of discovery and inquiry. That's just a fancy way of saying that Itachi is completely inconsistent in his views. On one hand, Itachi insists that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that he can dole out or retract. But on the other hand, he favors depleting the ozone layer. How much clearer do I have to explain things before you can see his hypocrisy? You should know that it's not yet illegal to deal stiffly with verbally incontinent freebooters (especially the selfish type) who threaten our core values, allegiances, and beliefs. Itachi is working on that, though. I suspect that quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "parthenogenetic", we'll no longer be allowed to state in public that Itachi is doing everything in his power to make me adopt a new worldview. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance.

If anything will free us from the shackles of Itachi's militant, brutish announcements, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that when I hear him say that his ultra-uncouth cabal is a respected civil-rights organization, I have to wonder about him. Is he thoroughly destructive? Is he simply being feebleminded? Or is he merely embracing a delusion in which he must believe in order to continue believing in himself? The answer I shall provide is broad, plain, and even more than sufficient. You see, there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I maintain, there's a time to challenge the soft bigotry of low expectations. Or, to put it less poetically, just because Itachi and his vicegerents don't like being labelled as "out-of-touch moochers" or "fatuitous nose-in-the-air snobs" doesn't mean the shoe doesn't fit.

Itachi can't fool me. I've met wayward exhibitionists before so I know that the time is always right to do what is right. That's why we must indicate in a rough and approximate way the two snotty tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern defeatism. The first step in that process is to realize that if he can't cite the basis for his claim that there should be publicly financed centers of nonrepresentationalism then he should just shut up about it. We will have to become much more vigilant to ensure that Itachi doesn't quote me out of context.

One of the goals of snobbism is to render meaningless the words "best" and "worst". Itachi admires that philosophy because, by annihilating human perceptions of quality, Itachi's own mediocrity can flourish. He yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Itachi, "attracting attention" usually implies "increasing alienation and delinquency among our young people". Show me where it says he has the right to wage a clandestine guerilla war against many basic human rights.

Even by Itachi's own account, he likes to cite poll results that "prove" that he is the way, the truth, and the light. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of his pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that Itachi counts picayunish quiddlers as his friends. Unfortunately for him, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that Itachi claims to be fighting for equality. What he's really fighting for, however, is equality in degradation, by which I mean that Itachi's repulsive cop-outs panic irrationally and overreact completely. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to spread awareness of the intellectually challenged nature of his positions.

Before you declare me tactless, let me assert that I'm willing to accept that I know, and many others can testify, that we cannot allow the worst classes of blathering, possession-obsessed scofflaws there are to pass unnoticed. I'm even willing to accept that many of the distinctions between the most distasteful sensualists you'll ever see and Itachi's advocates have dissolved. But it's about time the public realized that they are being hornswoggled by Itachi and his lackeys. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that Itachi maintains that he can bring about peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity through violence, deception, oppression, exploitation, graft, and theft. That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truth—and Itachi knows it. Why is Itachi deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? The answer has two parts to it. The first part regards the manner in which the Itachi-induced era of sham and deceit and pretense will draw to a close eventually. The second part of the answer is focused on the the way that Itachi insists that he is a man of peace. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? While I don't know the answer to that particular question, I do know that seeing Itachi succeed at building a totalitarian death machine has left me with a number of unanswered questions—questions such as "Why is it that 99 times out of 100, it is our responsibility to ensure that he doesn't preach hatred?" Now that you've read this letter, let me challenge you, the reader, not just to help me clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in Chairman Itachi V Remo's barbs, but also to educate others about what I've written.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF Atman QED Seijo MLA strip the world of conversation, friendship, and love? Anger? Fear? Stupidity? Some deep warped urging of his soul?

Categorically speaking, Chairwoman Valentine, I'd say the reason lies in my subconscious mind, from where the most twisted and diabolical ideologies of my near-decayed mind have surfaced.

The answer cannot easily be found,

Yes it can. I just told you.

but he can make no claim to a distinguishing talent of any kind.

I can murder you with great rapidity.

As you read this letter, bear in mind that there are many points of general dissatisfaction and dispute that should not, on any account, be overlooked in the discussion of the subjects here presented. One of these is that his orations are geared toward the continuation of social stratification under the rubric of "tradition".

It's working, isn't it? The death toll is rising.

Funny, that was the same term that Atman's bootlickers once used to put the prisoners in charge of running the prison.

HEY! THAT IDEA WAS AWESOME AMD YOU KNOW IT!

Atman has planted his apparatchiks everywhere. You can find them in businesses, unions, activist organizations, tax-exempt foundations, professional societies, movies, schools, churches, and so on. Not only does this subversive approach enhance Atman's ability to foment a radical realignment of industrialized economies, but it also provides irrefutable evidence that over time, his apologues have progressed from being merely shallow to being supershallow, hypershallow, and recently ultrashallow. In fact, I'd say that now they're even megashallow.

Megashallow? If my ideas didn't work, madam Chairwoman, then why am I popular enough to be in movies? MOVIES, DOD GAMMIT!!

Inherent in our legal construction of absolutism is the notion that his mind is hermetically sealed against fresh air from the real world.

That's pretty inaccurate. My mind is NOWHERE near the 'real world'.

I submit that everyone should stop and mull that assertion.

Mulling... Mulling... Done. Please refer to my previous response.

Then, people will understand why I would never take a job working for Atman. Given his immoral equivocations, who would want to?

Oh dear. It seems my gunblade is aimed at your head.

Okay, I've written enough for one letter,

You sure you don't wanna write more? This was just getting interesting-ish.

so let me just finish by saying that COMMANDER-IN-FUCKIN-CHIEF Atman QED Seijo MLA's attitude is unequivocally, "You don't agree with me; therefore, you must be a repulsive, oppressive moocher".

Nice quote. Lemme rebut with another.

I will blow your face CLEAN OFF your face.

~~~~~Eddie Murphy

Danke.

Hand typed boi. (not really)

In response to Chairman Itachi V Remo's generalizations, I would like to offer the following opposing points. What follows is the story of how Itachi can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor in its implementation. Perhaps you haven't noticed that his methods are reliably unreliable. Perhaps you haven't noticed that it behooves all of us to understand that Itachi has a fondness for spouting out technical mumbo-jumbo. And perhaps you haven't noticed that he tells a lie more readily than he tells the truth. In response to all three of those possibilities, I need to inform you that an injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere. Keep that in mind the next time you catch Itachi sending vicious peculators on safari holidays instead of publicly birching them.

If you agree, read on. It seems ironic that Itachi easily impresses his cronies using big words like "theoanthropomorphism", given that I want to thank him for his imprecations. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how inconsiderate Itachi can be. Ask him about any of his surrogates who shift our society from a culture of conscience to a culture of consensus, and the unstable brute will say, "I never meant they should gothat far." Yeah, right. The truth is that if I chose to do so I could write exclusively about Itachi's illiberal, loud tractates and never be lacking for material. Nonetheless, I'd rather spend some time discussing how there's a lot of daylight between Itachi's views and mine. He believes that he possesses infinite wisdom while I profess that I can't possibly believe his claim that "the norm" shouldn't have to worry about how the exceptions feel. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because Itachi often argues that skin color means more than skill, and gender is more impressive than genius. A similar argument was first made over 1200 years ago by a well-known punk and was quickly disproved. In those days, however, no one would have doubted that Itachi works from the false assumption that most people actually want rash loons to weaken family ties. This issue is coming to the fore because Itachi has stated that we'll be moved by some heartfelt words on the glories of particularism. One clear inference from that statement—an inference that is never really disavowed—is that he is cunctipotent. Now that's just raffish.

I won't pull any punches here: I'll go out on a limb and say that there is not much demand for independent thinkers in Itachi's lynch mob. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me do what needs to be done. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because Itachi doesn't want me to build bridges where in the past all that existed were moats and drawbridges. Well, I've never been a very obedient dog so I intend not only to do exactly that but also to declare a truce with Itachi and commence a dialogue. I discussed this topic in a previous letter, so I will not go into great detail now, but you, of course, now need some hard evidence that I must blow my whistle on his tactics of deception and distortion. Well, how about this for evidence: I no longer believe that trends like family breakdown, promiscuity, and violence are random events. Not only are they explicitly glorified and promoted by Itachi's lethargic publicity stunts, but he cannot tolerate the world as it is. He needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, conclaves of Itachi's partisans have all the dissent found in a North Korean communist party meeting. That's why no one there will ever admit that there isn't a man, woman, or child alive today who thinks that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la, so let's toss out that ridiculous argument of Itachi's from the get-go.

When a friend wants to drive inebriated, you try to stop him. Well, Itachi is drunk with power, which is why we must carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against his "compromises". His adages are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, no matter how bad you think his sermons are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think. Itachi fully intends to conspire with evil. But that's not enough, not for him. Itachi will additionally force people to act in ways far removed from the natural patterns of human behavior, which is why I assert that from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, his grunts have always found a way to dam the flow of effective communication.

Itachi seeks scapegoats for his own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target he can find, that is, slatternly analphabetics. He accepts superstition for science, hokum and magic for medicine, monotone chanting for music, and lethargic passivity in lieu of discovery and inquiry. That's just a fancy way of saying that Itachi is completely inconsistent in his views. On one hand, Itachi insists that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that he can dole out or retract. But on the other hand, he favors depleting the ozone layer. How much clearer do I have to explain things before you can see his hypocrisy? You should know that it's not yet illegal to deal stiffly with verbally incontinent freebooters (especially the selfish type) who threaten our core values, allegiances, and beliefs. Itachi is working on that, though. I suspect that quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "parthenogenetic", we'll no longer be allowed to state in public that Itachi is doing everything in his power to make me adopt a new worldview. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance.

If anything will free us from the shackles of Itachi's militant, brutish announcements, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that when I hear him say that his ultra-uncouth cabal is a respected civil-rights organization, I have to wonder about him. Is he thoroughly destructive? Is he simply being feebleminded? Or is he merely embracing a delusion in which he must believe in order to continue believing in himself? The answer I shall provide is broad, plain, and even more than sufficient. You see, there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I maintain, there's a time to challenge the soft bigotry of low expectations. Or, to put it less poetically, just because Itachi and his vicegerents don't like being labelled as "out-of-touch moochers" or "fatuitous nose-in-the-air snobs" doesn't mean the shoe doesn't fit.

Itachi can't fool me. I've met wayward exhibitionists before so I know that the time is always right to do what is right. That's why we must indicate in a rough and approximate way the two snotty tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern defeatism. The first step in that process is to realize that if he can't cite the basis for his claim that there should be publicly financed centers of nonrepresentationalism then he should just shut up about it. We will have to become much more vigilant to ensure that Itachi doesn't quote me out of context.

One of the goals of snobbism is to render meaningless the words "best" and "worst". Itachi admires that philosophy because, by annihilating human perceptions of quality, Itachi's own mediocrity can flourish. He yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Itachi, "attracting attention" usually implies "increasing alienation and delinquency among our young people". Show me where it says he has the right to wage a clandestine guerilla war against many basic human rights.

Even by Itachi's own account, he likes to cite poll results that "prove" that he is the way, the truth, and the light. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of his pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that Itachi counts picayunish quiddlers as his friends. Unfortunately for him, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that Itachi claims to be fighting for equality. What he's really fighting for, however, is equality in degradation, by which I mean that Itachi's repulsive cop-outs panic irrationally and overreact completely. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to spread awareness of the intellectually challenged nature of his positions.

Before you declare me tactless, let me assert that I'm willing to accept that I know, and many others can testify, that we cannot allow the worst classes of blathering, possession-obsessed scofflaws there are to pass unnoticed. I'm even willing to accept that many of the distinctions between the most distasteful sensualists you'll ever see and Itachi's advocates have dissolved. But it's about time the public realized that they are being hornswoggled by Itachi and his lackeys. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that Itachi maintains that he can bring about peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity through violence, deception, oppression, exploitation, graft, and theft. That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truth—and Itachi knows it. Why is Itachi deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? The answer has two parts to it. The first part regards the manner in which the Itachi-induced era of sham and deceit and pretense will draw to a close eventually. The second part of the answer is focused on the the way that Itachi insists that he is a man of peace. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? While I don't know the answer to that particular question, I do know that seeing Itachi succeed at building a totalitarian death machine has left me with a number of unanswered questions—questions such as "Why is it that 99 times out of 100, it is our responsibility to ensure that he doesn't preach hatred?" Now that you've read this letter, let me challenge you, the reader, not just to help me clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in Chairman Itachi V Remo's barbs, but also to educate others about what I've written.

The major hole in your uselessly "hand" written rant is that not only do I not​ have lackeys in the first place to command over, but you constantly point out my lack of intelligence yet mention here that I "hornswoggled" the greater populace. Something a sociopathic intellectual could accomplish and in doing so you have created a fallacy in your own statements

>Actually handwritten "boi"

"Nice quote. Lemme rebut with another.

I will blow your face CLEAN OFF your face."

Now it seems the Atman is incapable of countering accurate descriptions with words.

Rather he feels the need to rebuke with the violence he must constantly rely on if he wishes to impose his clearly megashallow ideals on the world.(BTW, you've been in zero movies and any home-made videos that probably labeled as a movie you showed to your cousin-wife are hardly considered legally watchable)

If you are stimulated by new ideas and if you can think for yourself rather than simply accept what Lady Ensax C Aito dishes out, I think you will find this letter of interest. It is requisite, even in this summary sketch, to go back a few years to see how Lady Aito claims that sin is good for the soul. You should realize that absolutely no empirical evidence obtained by scientific means exists to support that claim. Alas, that doesn't stop Lady Aito from endorsing a complete system of leadership by mobocracy.

To Hell with Lady Aito! She possesses no significant intellectual skills whatsoever and has no interest in erudition. Heck, she can't even spell or define "erudition", much less achieve it.

You know what we'd have if everybody wanted to poke and pry into every facet of our lives? Total chaos. I used a phrase a few moments ago. I referred to Lady Aito's chargés d'affaires as "self-aggrandizing idiots." You ought to memorize that phrase because, frankly, Lady Aito's slaves believe that our only chance of saving the planet is to accept unending regulations and straightjacket "reforms" from Lady Aito's trucklers. I say to them, "Prove it"—not that they'll be able to, of course, but because if Lady Aito sincerely believes that her hijinks are our final line of defense against tyrrany then she must be smoking something illegal.

I have a New Year's resolution for Lady Aito: She should pick up a book before she jumps to the mad conclusion that obscurity, evasiveness, incomprehensibility, indirectness, and ambiguity are marks of depth and brilliance. She would have us believe that might makes right. To be honest, she has never actually said that explicitly, but if you follow her logic—what little there is—you'll see that this is her real point. As I see it, Lady Aito never tires of telling us that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt autism. That's why I feel obligated to respond by reminding everyone that many of us are too naïve and trusting. It takes a lot of convincing to get us to see a person as inherently self-indulgent or inherently cranky. Alas, Lady Aito is doing all she can to provide us with unmistakable proof that she is inherently both. For instance, Lady Aito wants to persuade many of her critics to enter into a one-way "dialogue" with her. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis.

Although Lady Aito wants to remove society's moral barriers and allow perversion to prosper, if we fail to illustrate the virtues that she lacks—courage, truthfulness, courtesy, honesty, diligence, chivalry, loyalty, and industry—then we have no one to blame but ourselves. She says that she needs a little more time to clean up her act. As far as I'm concerned, her time has run out. Her true goal is to cast the world into nuclear holocaust. All the statements that her satraps make to justify or downplay that goal are only apologetics; they do nothing to tend to the casualties of Lady Aito's war on sanity. Although no matter what terms are used, Lady Ensax C Aito's manifestos are so exact in their scheme, so comprehensive in their scope, that the worst sorts of anal-retentive Philistines I've ever seen have adopted and embraced them verbatim ac litteratim, we are here to gain our voice in this world, and whether or not Lady Aito approves, we will continue to be heard.

I wish English had those kinds of assignments, but all we do is literary analysis :/

Although, I did write that Halloween contest entry in one day (today) during school, so maybe I can try doing that again.

I have to write a paper for English describing a metaphor for who I am and how I view the world ontologically

I am chose the crow as my metaphor for how our realities are shaped by what we perceive and know

/Itachi

I have to write a paper for English describing a metaphor for who I am and how I view the world ontologically

I am chose the crow as my metaphor for how our realities are shaped by what we perceive and know

/Itachi

Your English class sounds pro.

DAMN HOUSE ON MANGO STREET.

EDIT: What contest are you referring to?

Archived