DEF: One More Shot (New One-Shot: Spliced)

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear DEF readers,

Prepare to be blindsided.

[spoiler= DEF: The Musical ~ Prologue]The boat swayed to and fro, maintaining its balance as it traversed the moving waters. Its owner grunted as water splashed over the side, seeping into his yellow shoes. “Aw…I liked this pair.” As he pushed the conjoined oars with one hand, he slipped his shoes off with the other hand, squeezing the water out of his socks. The boat finally tugged on the sandy bottom of the coastline, allowing the man to step out. He dragged the boat a few feet away from the tide and began climbing up the long, stone staircase embedded into the matching cliff. On top of the giant landmark was a fortified prison, a gray cube with barbed wire sides, radiating chaos and despair from its walls. The man wished he had brought ear plugs to drain out the noise of jeering and barking. His blue eyes lingered on the top of the staircase, imparting a sense of accomplishment for climbing the treacherous stairs.

“Welcome, Roxas Phantom!”

Roxas glanced up through his brown bangs, seeing the voice’s owner waiting for him at the top. He realized that this must be the new prison ward. The man wore a blue business suit with a pink tie adorning a white dress shirt. His black shoes seemed to glimmer under the dim rays of sunlight peeking through the overcast sky. The ward’s flowing, golden locks waved through the wind. “Thanks for having me, Draco Straybyrn.”

Draco smiled, offering a handshake when Roxas had reached the top. “I’m a big fan. I like the way you run the law; the Organization XIII is deserving of its national recognition.”

“You’re too kind,” Roxas replied. “But thank you. How’s the new job treating you?”

Draco shrugged. “It has its ups and downs, but I’m glad to be here. I’m looking forward to whipping these criminals into redeemable members of society.”

Roxas nodded. “I’m sure you’ll do just fine.”

Draco smiled, gesturing toward the gate. “Shall we?” Roxas followed his blonde guide through the steep, iron gates into the intimidating fortress. Past the gates was a giant courtyard, sand dunes coating the ground everywhere Roxas looked. A few boulders jutted out here and there, their dreary gray slobs sprinkling bits of life into the empty environment.

“This reminds me of Hueco Mundo…”

“Hm?” Draco looked over his shoulder. “Are you saying this is a hollow world?”

“Ah, you know Spanish?”

“Only bits and pieces. I’m mainly fluent in French and German, though I’ve been meaning to pick up Korean in my spare time.”

Roxas blinked. “That’s impressive, even barring your desire to speak Korean. Why that language?”

“I fear my reasoning would impress upon you that I have a tendency of over-stepping my boundaries.”

“You shouldn’t worry about that, just tell me.”

Draco sighed. “I have…plans. As much as I enjoy running the prison here, I hardly plan on residing here forever. Even though the efforts of our Emperor Aito are producing results, there are countries that still hate each other. For example, it’s hard to believe the hatred between America and Afghanistan will diminish any time soon, if ever. It’s the same with us and the majority of Asia. My goal is to improve our diplomatic relations with them and help settle our differences.”

“That’s an ambitious goal,” Roxas commented. “I can respect that.”

“Thank you.”

“By the way, are you usually the one overseeing releases, or-”

“I’m afraid this is a special occasion. If I were to observe every release of an Inactive, I’d never get work done in the office. For one of your stature, I thought it best you receive the best care we can offer.”

Roxas smiled. “Are you saying you’re not confident in your prison guards in taking care of me?”

“Heavens no, I’m afraid you’ll show them up if there were to be an emergency.” The two chuckled as they finally made it inside. They found themselves in a hallway, extending to their sides as far down as they could see. Doors with small, square windows decorated the walls. “The cellmates closest to release are kept here in this hallway. Your two are just down here.” Draco walked down the left side, reading the door numbers as he passed. He stopped upon seeing door number 123 and 125. Draco whipped out a ring of keys hidden in his belt and inserted them into both doors.

“Man, I thought they’d never let me out. I thought I’d become a ghost forever destined to haunt this prison cell.” Roxas grinned at the familiar voice. A man emerged from cell number 123, rubbing the back of his long, scraggly blue hair. His matching eyes shimmered with delight as he saw Roxas standing there. “Hey, buddy.”

Roxas shook his hand and pulled him into a hug. “It’s good to see you again, Atman.”

“Back at ya,” he replied. “I’m just glad interrogation’s over. I was actually cleared a month ago, but it still took them this long to finalize the release.”

“Yes,” Draco interrupted. “I’m afraid the Inactive Redemption Project isn’t entirely perfect. Even with this many people organizing the process, things aren’t perfect.”

“So why are we out now?” The group turned to see a kid walking out of the other door, ruffling his brown hair. Roxas stepped forward and hugged his little brother, but he didn’t receive much of a hug back.

“Everyone is selected at random,” Draco explained. “For example, Aka Crab, the former daughter of Life himself, was one of the first to be released, and she was one of the few from the very beginning, whereas someone who joined a week before could be released a year from now. I realize it’s a bit unfair, but there is no way to truly determine who joined at what time.”

“What matters is we’re out now,” Atman stated. “I want to catch up on what I’ve missed and settle some business.”

“Such as?” Roxas asked.

“Well, I should probably go see my mom.”

“Sorry guys, I can’t make it today.” Chris Denver was standing in the middle of the city sidewalk, trying to say goodbye to his friends D.L and El.

El narrowed his eyes. “Fuse, that’s the fifth time you’ve blown us off this month, what the hell?”

Chris raised an eyebrow. “I’m surprised you want me to hang out with you so bad.”

“Of course I do! We’re friends, aren’t we?”

“Gee, I didn’t realize you felt-”

“Who else can I rip on for my own amusement? Black rarely does anything stupid and it’s always the same thing with D.L. At least your stupidity comes with variation!”

“…yeah, I can’t make it.”

El huffed, turning to face D.L, his head buried in a manga novel. “Quit reading One Piece and help me cancel Fusion’s plans.”

“Anyway, I need to get going. See you guys.”

“Bye,” said D.L, his eyes still scanning the black and white pages. “El, you really should give One Piece a try.”

“Whatever,” El dismissed. He looked after Chris, having just turned the corner and out of sight. “But he’s been mad sketchy lately.”

D.L frowned. “I guess so. Maybe he found a new hobby.”

“That he doesn’t want us to know about?”

“It could be dancing or something.”

“To catch Fusion dancing…D.L, let’s go on a quest.”

“El, I got a lot of homework tonight…”

“SCREW HOMEWORK!”

D.L pondered for a moment and shrugged. “F*ck it, let’s go.”

“Why am I tailing Fusion?”

“For fun,” El replied. “We need your stealth, Cortez.”

Cortez clung to the underside of a ledge five stories up on an apartment building, eying Chris walking further and further into the city. He pressed the earphone further into his ear, trying to bypass the static reception. “You could have at least given me your coat.”

“Is he there yet?” D.L asked.

Cortez pressed a button on the top of his sleek, black goggles, his new replacement for the helmet he had used against the Inactive several months before. “Hold on, he just met with someone in an alleyway.” He aimed his wrist carefully at the building across the street and shot a web string using his web shooters. Pushing off the wall, he swung across the street and stopped himself against his new perch, quickly climbing to the roof. He quickly crouched low once on top, barely peering over the edge.

“Cortez, do you have a visual?”

“Hold on, D.L,” Cortez couldn’t hear them from there, so he quietly began scaling down the wall, his magnetic soles silently stabilizing and destabilizing their polarities to stick to the wall. He discovered a fire escape down to his right and quickly tucked underneath the shadowed perch, concealing himself from any form of detection. He just managed to hear Chris speaking.

“Yeah, it wasn’t easy, but my connections got the complete list.”

Cortez furrowed his brow. Jake? Why’s Fuse meeting Jake in an alley?

“And you haven’t told anyone, right?” Chris asked.

“Well, I did tell Lora, but I did that so she’d prevent me from telling anyone else. You can trust her.”

“Alright…thanks for this, I need to go see him.”

Jake nodded and adjusted his coat, the collar obscuring his face in shadow as he walked out into the street. Chris reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone, searching through his contacts until he found the name he was looking for. After waiting a few moments, he heard the recipient’s greeting. “Hey, Mr. Johanderson, I got the list!”

Cortez had no means of tapping into their conversation, so he decided to text the name “Johanderson” to El in the hopes of finding out who he was. What’s he up to?

Atman sat comfortably in the red velvet couch, sipping a cup of tea as he read the newspaper. He had only been at home for two days and he already felt as though he never left. “Hey mom, who is this Johanderson guy? I’ve been seeing him left and right every time I see news.”

Jay Seijo poked her head out of the kitchen, holding her own cup of tea. She moved to sit in the chair across from Atman, moving her flowing black hair to the side so she would not sit on it. “Oh, he’s a very kind man. Mr. Johanderson is a charitable entrepreneur; he’s been raising and donating money for several charities. He’s a major player in restoring the global economy and welfare.”

“A rich cat, huh?” Atman mused. “Normally I like cats, but I can’t help but feeling suspicious. A guy this enamored has to have a catch.”

“Oh don’t say that,” Jay retorted. “Not everyone has a dark side, you know.”

Atman sighed. “Ah well. Listen, I’m going out for a bit.”

“Where are you going?”

Atman looked over to some of the pictures on the living room wall. His eyes rested on one small portrait depicting a smiling girl with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

“YCM High."

Chris stepped out of YCM High, on his cell phone, heading in his own direction away from the crowd of adolescents. His car was parked in the parking lot of a nearby mall. He walked distractedly in its direction, paying more attention to D.L complaining about his lack of free time again.

"Bro, it's not my fault Mr. Horus hates me. Okay, maybe it is after that year with the fuse, but either way, I'm slammed, and I can't finish his stuff with work tomorrow and Sunday. I'll talk to you later."

After hanging up, he then speed dialed 8. He brought the phone to his ear, and let it ring a little.

"Hello?" a familiar voice said. It wasn't very deep, but definitely that of a grown man.

"Hey Mr. Johanderson," Chris started, pulling out a list from his book-bag. He had reached an intersection, and was waiting for the light to turn red. The parking lot was just across. "I think we've got the full list of those affected by the Inactive. Give me maybe a coupl'a days just to make sure and we can get things underway."

"Great job, Denver," Johanderson said, "I gotta go. I'm really busy, but I'll talk to you soon."

"Alright, Mr. Johanderson, I-," Chris said, but his senses interrupted him, as he suddenly realized there was a car in front of him. From that car, another familiar face was smiling at him, waving his hand. "...I gotta go, too..."

Chris hung up, as Atman got out of the car. Strangely, the steering wheel was on the right side like European cars, so Atman was able to get out on the right side.

"Hey, Fusion," was all Atman said, and casually at that.

"Wh-what the hell are you doing here?" Chris asked nervously. Not that he was scared; he was actually genuinely confused.

"Nothin' much. You?" Atman said back, just confusing Chris more.

"Uh... Just... Coming back from school? Why don't you answer me? What are you doing here? How did you get here?"

Atman held up his hand and counted each answer. "I did. Not much. By car." He smirked, loving every minute he screwed around with Chris's head.

Chris frowned. "Can you be more specific?"

"Nope."

"CAN YOU ANSWER IN SENTENCES LONGER THAN TWO WORDS?"

"Maybe I can." Atman laughed at his humor. Chris just facepalmed. This reminded him of something his middle school teachers would do. If you said 'Can I go to the bathroom' instead of 'May I', they would just say 'I dont know. Can you?'.

"...Then why are you here?"

"Ah, much better." Atman said, almost proud. "I just came to say hi and to invite you to hang out with me."

Chris blinked, feeling very awkward, yet Atman looked as if this was a normal day for him. "Uh.. Why?" Chris asked.

"Why not?"

"Maybe because your asking someone a decade younger than you to hang out with them?"

Atman laughed. "Exactly how old do you think I am? You only seven years younger. Also, what difference does age make?"

Chris stood there for a moment. "How'd you get out of jail? Did someone put you up to this? Is El pranking me again?"

Atman just laughed. "Bro, relax. Roxas told me to tell you that I'm out of jail and to maybe talk to you. Best way I figured, I come and surprise you at school! Besides, I got you an Ironbeer." Atman reached into the car and brought out a canned drink.

"I dont drink. I'm too young to drink!"

"Its not alcoholic. Jeez. Think of it like Spanish Dr. Pepper."

Chris eyed the can, which on one side disclosed the history of the drink, and how it is now the national beverage of Cuba. Chris opened the can and took a sip. No alcohol. Really does taste like Dr. Pepper. It's not bad, but only as good as soda could get. "Thanks?"

"No prob. Now come on, I dont want to get a ticket." Atman motioned for Chris to enter the car through the other side, which he did. It felt weird, sitting in what should normally be the drivers seat, yet without a steering wheel. Or pedals.

"Why do you have the steering wheel on the right side anyways?" Chris asked. Atman grinned.

"Because, A, this was my car in Japan and we drive on the left, and, 2, it gives me the feeling that I'm hugging the right side of the road so if anything happens and the left side of the car gets torn off, I can look back at the people left behind in that part of the car and yell 'SEE YA LATER, SHITLORD', and drive off."

"That makes no sense," Chris said, laughing awkwardly.

"I know," Atman said, "because I wouldn't leave anyone important enough to sit in my car behind."

So Atman drove off, heading for his apartment. It was two blocks before Chris realized something important.

"WAIT, MY CAR!!"

"Willkommen," Atman said in a German accent, as he opened the door to his and his mom's apartment. It was a decent size. Open kitchen and dining room. Nicely furnished living room. As far as Chris could see, three bedrooms; one connected to the living room, the others connected via a small hallway to the right side. And a bathroom in between the two. At the far end if the room was Atman's gunblade hanging on the wall. It was the first thing Chris noticed.

"Nice place you got here..." Chris looked up to the familiar gunblade hanging on the wall. "I see you still have that thing."

"'THAT THING'?" Atman said in disgust. "Bro, I practically HAND CRAFTED 'THAT THING'. I had the base since I was eleven. Finally got to use it when I was fourteen. Damn near blew my shoulder out.” Atman chuckled, remembering that time. He went over to the refrigerator and pulled out yet another Ironbeer. "Hold on, I’m sure there's one here for you somewhere".

"Oh, no thanks," Chris chirped. "I'm one of those weird kids who doesn't drink anything besides water. I'm gonna, like, be one of those awkward kids at college who isn't drinking beer or doing drugs or whatever." As he spoke to Atman, Chris stepped on his tip-toes, looking at the gunblade. He ran his hand along the handle's side, admiring the craftsmanship.

"Exactly what do you think people do at co-" Atman was interrupted by a crashing sound. Chris’s admiration lead him to accidentally brush his finger on the sensitive trigger. The gunblade violently vibrated, leaping off the wall and smashing to the floor. The noise startled Atman so, that he jumped and banged his head on the inside of the fridge. Atman cursed rapid fire. Not even El cursed that much. Atman marched over to the gunblade and picked it up off the floor. "WHAT THE f*** DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? YOU COULD HAVE HURT YOURSELF, OR MORE IMPORTANTLY, DAMAGED THE BLADE." Atman inspected the gunblade thoroughly, ignoring the obvious damage done to the floor. He carefully placed it back on the wall.

Chris quickly backed away, trying to hide in the collar of his turtleneck. "Sorry bro, my fault." Chris looked to the floor, noticing the giant scar left by his blunder. "I can, uh, pay for your floor. I just got a job a few months ago, so I can afford it."

Atman continued inspecting the gunblade thoroughly, carefully placing it back on the wall. "So… I’ll pay for it?" Chris asked again.

"Hmm?" Atman muttered, just noticing the floor. "Nah, I'll fix it later. Secretly, this is the third time it's fallen." Atman adjusted the position of the gunblade so it was pointing directly left. He also fixed the plaque with the blade's name on it.

Is it still a secret if you're telling me that? Chris peered closer, trying to read the blade’s name “So… why’d you call it 'The Requiem'?"

"Its appropriate, donchu think?" Atman said, "A requiem is a song played at a person's funeral."

Chris thought for a moment before proclaiming, "Ah ha, that's really depressing! It's like you're announcing you're a serial killer!"

Atman glared at Chris, confused. "What're you talking about? I'd never kill anyone! I couldn't live with myself if I took someone's life."

"Right..." Chris muttered. "Says the guy who slashed into my shoulder."

"Well, yeah," Atman said, feeling a little guilty. "But even so, I would never kill you. It goes against my beliefs. Also, you kind of made up for it when you broke my ribs."

"Self-defense," Chris countered. "But a lot of people were forced by the Inactive, so it's okay."

"Self defense that still stings like a b****." Atman rubbed his stomach, then continued. "Though, Life didn't force me to fight you. Well, in a way, he did. He told me to kill you. But, I could have just spammed a shitton of bullets."

Chris shrugged. "But that's all in the past, right?" Feeling butterflies cluttering his stomach, Chris suddenly dropped to his knees, bowing his head. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect Rosa! I should have been stronger and been there for her. Please forgive me."

Atman sighed. "Get up," he said, pulling Chris up from his collar to his feet. "When I said it was your fault that Rosa died, I said that out of anger. Its not your fault. s*** happened. The point is, and this may sound cold, but she IS dead. Get over it." Atman looked at his gunblade.

"No one deserves to die, but when they do, instead of wallowing in sorrow or self-pity, we need to move on." Atman then turned to Chris, with a determined look in his eye. "If you want forgiveness, I have none to give, but remember this and things'll be fine between us. ALL life is sacred. Protecting one life through the end of another is pointless. No one deserves to die."

Chris stood there soaking in everything Atman said, eventually nodding his head. "Yeah..." His thoughts glossed over the last moments of the Inactive empire, a menacing grin dominating his mind. "Even Life himself?"

"Yep." Atman said bluntly, as if there was no doubt in his mind. The response kind of shocked Chris a little, but considering what Atman believed, he wasn’t totally blindsided.

"I guess I can respect that," Chris started. "I could agree with that, but your life is what you make of it. For Life, since he perpetuated wrong and selfishness, I deemed him deserving of punishment. It wasn't easy to kill him, but I didn't see any other way." He itched his nose, hoping he wasn't about to delve into a clash of philosophies. Fortunately, none came.

"There probably was," Atman said, "But you hadn't the time to figure it out. I judge people by intentions, not by actions. Even though you killed him, your intentions were good, so don’t worry about it." Atman sighed, feeling fatigued.

Chris breathed a sigh of relief. "Good to hear then." He glanced out of the corner of his eye, spying something big and black in the other room. Turning his head, he could make out legs and pedals underneath the structure. "Is that a piano?"

Atman grinned. "Yessir. Come take a look." Atman went to his room, motioning for Chris to follow. His room was in a small hallway at the side of the apartment.

Chris marveled at the instrument, brushing his hand along the keys. "We have a piano like this at home. My sister wanted to learn to play when she was eight, but she gave up after a week and now it's just sitting there. How good are you?"

"A decade of no practice might not be so helpful." Atman sighed, "But, lets give it a shot." Atman sat at the piano and began to improvise.

[spoiler=NOTES]Songs with actual vocals will be present in all future chapters. Although, I'm torn with deciding to either add vocals to songs from videogames/animes and use them here, or to just compose new songs entirely.

Also, I'll make VGStats for anyone who asks. :3

The story was awesome, Atman. Honestly, I was expecting another song. A story shocked me. It was funny and had some interesting stuff in it. It was so awesome I'm not at all upset that Nobuo wasn't even referenced even though he easily could have been. I'll slaughter you. >: D

P.S. The song wasn't your best work to be honest. :/

P.S.S. I'd like one. :3

Oh wait...

Lol, silly. Musicals need stories. They're like operas, but... better. :D

Also, Remo, PM moi.

P.S. The song wasn't your best work to be honest. :/

EXCUSE ME!? *RAEGRAEGRAEGRAEGRAEGRAEGRAEGRAEGRAEGRAEGTRANQUILIZED*

I expected that. It's supposed to be a piano version of the DEF Main Theme that I composed a while back. http://musescore.com/user/4286/scores/22162

I'm up on this question!

Any of my Vongola Guardians(Chris, DL, Chase, Zero, and Katie): "Now, show me your strength. Prove to me that your worthy to be my guardians!"

Winning: "You did good, need some more practice."

Losing: "Well, looks like you showed me *insert the guardian's name*(Chris, DL, Chase, Zero, and Katie)."

Belphegor: "Bel...for your betrayal....I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

Winning: "Leave here now...you don't belong here."

Losing: "D-Damn...B-B-Bel...why?"

Roxas: "I won't lose to you Roxas..."

Winning: "Yes! See that Uncle Jose, I'm getting better!"

Losing: "Crap...not at that...level yet."

Nobuo: "You want to join my guardian ranks, then don't hold back!"

Winning: "Oh and that's what you get for calling me a girl."

Losing: "OK...that didn't count...!"

Only ones I could think of.

Vs. Black:

Start of battle: Remember.

Winning: I told you I would hurt you. It will only be worse.

Losing: Damn, should've built more Adders.

Vs. Caeda:

Start of Battle: Who's bright idea was this?

Winning: Why didn't I throw the battle?

Losing: It was worth it.

Vs. Ice:

Start of Battle: Eureka!

Winning: May the judge give his verdict?

Losing: Objection! That was... Objectionable!

Vs. Life:

Start of Battle: Time for my revenge. My sister was in this war you jackass.

Winning: Please, Sturm was a bigger threat then you.

Losing: I won't lose, the Power of Solaria will come right back to haunt you.

More when I'm not lazy as f***.

VS any Akatsuki member: Starting - COME AT ME BRO

Win - Face down and another man beating your ass, is it Wednesday already [insert name here]?

Lose - yep.....should've seen...that one coming

VS Any Other Banned (excluding Creator or any other forgiven members after the war) Starting - I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOUR SISTER

Win - At least don't owe you that soda anymore

Lose - I have to admit, that was a nice finisher

VS Creator (He's a special one) Starting - The time has come, have you prepared yourself?

Win - Come back when you've gotten stronger, fool

Lose - This power......not even I could perceive this result!

VS Any former Badguy Starting - You have yet to redeem yourself in my eyes!

Win - Consider yourself lucky to have lived

Lose - ....God.....damnit

VS Gin (from the fic itself) Starting - You bastards will pay

Win - You anger was a dual edged sword, it only served to harm you the more you killed with it

Lose - This.....can't....be happening

VS Nobuo Starting - A piss poor excuse for an avenger?

Win - I don't even know why I bothered to do this

Loss - ....didn't...see....that....coming

Vs. Caeda: "Angel..."

Winning: "D-did I hurt you?!"

Losing: "Ehehe... I'm fine, calm down."

Vs. Dane: "With my life."

Winning: "Trust me."

Losing: "Don't give up on me just yet."

Vs. Fusion: "Bang!"

Winning: "Where's the patriot's second wind?"

Losing: "You certainly beat the nail with your hammer, huh?"

Vs. D.L.: "Do I have to?"

Winning: "Eh, you can't die."

Losing: "Zetsubou"

Vs. El: "Roll, open your soul."

Winning: "Maybe I lost control in this phenomenon..."

Losing: "My chest hurts..."

Vs. Creator: "Faith, love, and happiness."

Winning: "I know you think you know a lot about me, but so many wanna doubt me."

Losing: "Every move you make is torn apart by a million cynics"

Vs. Life: "To die is gain."

Winning: "Building on 121"

Losing: "Remembering 317 through 319."

Vs. Leo: "It's getting cold in here so fire it up!"

Winning: "Let your light shine, like, let your light shine, like, let your light shine!"

Losing: "Man, what just happened?"

Vs. Death: "To Live is Christ"

Winning: "Building on 121"

Losing: "Remembering 317 through 319."

Vs. Blind: "How the hell can you fight?!"

Winning: "Listen to your big brother, dammit."

Losing: "... I just got my ass handed to me by a blind guy..."

Vs. Arm: "Over 9000? ROFLMAO! Wait..."

Winning: "Dammit l33t speak"

Losing: "i got pwned by a total n00b..."

Vs. Lily: "I am the black arrow. I wipe the slate of the world clean that it may begin anew. I am Mars Black. The time has come!"

Winning: "You're no grimalkin."

Losing: "Is redemption... So far off?..."

Vs. Nobuo: "Huh? What'd I ever do to you?"

Winning: "... I'm sorry, I'm taken, and I don't swing that way."

Losing: "... I'm sorry, I'm taken and straight."

Oh hey, before I forget I needed to re-ask this. If there was a DEF Game, what would your default phrase be and/or the special phrases against certain people?

As Creator said we did this before...

Meh, I guess I can do some again.

Enter: I'll Slaughter You!

Win: I tend to be right.

Loss: Well fu~uck you.

Perfect win: I hadn't even gotten serious yet.

Perfect loss: Huh? Wha? I must have dozed off for a bit.

Win (5% or less health left): That kind of hurt...

Enter (vs. Girl): I don't like fighting girls.

Win (vs. Girl): It was self-defense, I swear.

Loss (vs. Girl): You are a girl, right?

Enter (Black): An a**hole vs. a d*ck. Who will be the victor?

Win (Black): I guess that makes me a power bottom. Wait...I should rephrase that.

Loss (Black): Of course I'm the one that gets f*cked.

Enter (Sonic): Yayz! I get to slaughter my boss!

Win (Sonic): The storm overwhelms the sky.

Loss (Sonic): How'd I lose to a girl?

Win (Denver): Say green youth one more time. I DARE YA!

Enter (Atman): Time to give credit where credit is due.

Win (Atman): Maybe I should take that shiny sword of yours.

Loss (Atman): F*cking spray and pray...

Enter (Remo): You owe me rent!

Win (Remo): I'll be taking that with 100% interest.

Loss (Remo): How about I just give you a coupon for 50% off?

Win (Lora): I hate redheads...

Loss (Lora): Clair is better anyway...

Enter (Wynn): I didn't even pay attention to the Dark Knight when it was on. You mad?

Win (Wynn): You mad.

Loss (Wynn): You mad...

Win (Life): I told you I'd be here.

Loss (Life): I still have enough in me to watch you die...

I'm up on this question!

Any of my Vongola Guardians(Chris, DL, Chase, Zero, and Katie):

You motherf*cker...

Archived