The Legacy of Sancta: Book I - Burning Out [PG-16, ACCEPTING, SERIES]

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's nothing wrong with the app, and I get everything... but...
I just can't seem to like him:
He's chivalrous, which is annoying.
He forgave the man who killed his father, even if it was an accident, I don't see how you could do that.
His dragon was the most important thing to him as a child. Not his parents, or anything like that. His dragon.
Nothing you need to change, or that I even want you to change, I'm just saying is all.

hmmm i will join, seeing as the last one i joined died
Side: Evil
Name: Fenix
Species: Human
Homeland: Sytharia
Occupation/Rank: Mage (Support)
Weapons: Long staff imbibed with Dark Magic
Powers: 16(max)
1.Echoing Bolt: Attacks 1 enemy with a lightning bolt from current weapon, best used with a staff
2.Stunning Glare: Shoots out a Glaring light around all enemies, blinding them
3.Curse of Sword: 1 enemies sword becomes weaker and heavier, crippling the opponents weapon
4.Clash of Fiend: Protects all allies within a shield of fiendish magic
5.Sweet Melody: all allies in range hit harder and attack easier
6.Harmless Regenerate: Completely heal 1 ally in range
7.Last Resort: Use all magic to completely heal all allies in range, user may be hurt in the process
8.Sorrows Hammer: Attack with current weapon, does alot of damage, but may harm the user and/or backfire
9.Liquid Shield: Protects all allies in range with a shield of water
10.Magical Emitter: Weakens all enemy magic in range
11.Energy Flux: Blocks all enemies from using magic, stronger enemies may be unaffected.
12. Magic Tricks: Increases an allies morale, making the ally happy.
13. Liquid Rage: Inflict massive damage to 1 opponent, strong chance to harm yourself in the process
14. Unbreakable Sword: All allies weapons in range can not be broken through physical means; magic attacks are not effected by this.
15. Psionic Confinement: 1 target cannot use any psionic abilities
16. Dragon Wrath: Calling upon the help of a Dragon, this Dragon does a lot of damage each attack, and is immune to all magics; character can control the Dragon, but gets harder each attack.

Appearance: Tall, Handsome, and Grim; Felix is a rather skinny guy, with silvery hair and green eyes. (like Gandalf, but much younger and cooler :3)
Personality: Smart, Cruel, and rather Grim for a mage. some say it is because of the horrors he has witnessed in his youth. Corrupted by the emperor, he is a unstoppable force in combat. many have come to fear the name Felix

Bio: Felix is a stereotypical rich kid, with lots of money. when his parents discovered his powers, the immediately whisked him off to a intense training school. His father is a retired guard, always receiving money and prizes for his time served. Felix resents that, and his father never seems to care for much else, except for money of course. at the age of 19, after honing his powers, he was selected by the emperor himself to become a mage. Extremely loyal to the emperor, he has become more of a father figure then his dad ever could be.
Items: Spellbook (carried by all mages) a old Rune (Felix found this while on a nature visit to Epsilon, the air nation.)
---------------

[quote name='LiquidDJ11' timestamp='1317344475' post='5549107']
hes a human not a creature lol
[/quote]

[quote name='The Rules']
[b]2.[/b] [b]PM me with characters[/b] and creatures. I will moderate them accordingly to "make the shoe fit," as it were.
[/quote]

the bold part is what he means.. (i think..)

Edit: don't know why the pc put not there.. Dx edited..

there are reasons i have people pm their characters first. this isnt WoW. there arent health bars, definite damage amounts, number of uses, or KO's. you have no idea how much that bugs me. THIS. IS. AN. RP. not a game. describe the powers, dont give statistics.

and the staff is "imbued" with dark magic. not "imbibed", unless it drank the magic like a gatorade.

Archived