The Legacy of Sancta: Book I - Burning Out [PG-16, ACCEPTING, SERIES]

Kyubey: What double posts? O_o I don't see any. The multiple paragraphs are just DM's way of showing either a change of subject, a slight time jump or just to break up a big post. I've done multiple paragraphs myself, but it doesn't mean I've double posted. The only time that's ever happened to me was when there was a glitch in my Internet and it sent the post twice.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Side: Evil
Name: Dex Majira
Species: Appears to be human. More than likely human. Wouldn't mind him being something else.
Homeland: Sytharia, the dark nation
Occupation/Rank: -
Weapons:A thin Black katana-like sword with a slight sleek design and with a black sheath. He also carries his young sister's enchanted stick (he'll call it a wand infront of his sister if he will ever see her again.) The stick can allow the wielder to deflect flames that are coming from one side.
Powers:
'Shi-ka-ra': When chanted with his shadow-stance, Dex becomes 95% harder to see in the dark. Completely invisible to the normal eye.

'Shadow-Stance': kneeling forward slightly, and extending his index and middle finger along with folding all his others, Dex gathers energy to perform shadow-type spells.

'Kin-da-ra': When chanted with his Shadow-stance, Dex flashes 25 feet forward and can even use this burst of speed to move around obsticales as long as his overall distance traveled is 25 feet.

'Pu-Den-tah!': When chanted with his Shadow-Stance, Dex's Katana becomes longer and black. This makes it tons sharper and as light as a feather.

'Final! Ka-Ren-Taku' By chanting this After Pu-Den-Tah, Dex grows bat wings and slightly thicker skin. This is his final because even though he can fly and becomes near-invulnerable to normal blades and most non-flame attacks, Dex will only remain conscious for 10 minutes after this tecnique and will deactivate all of his previous abilities only upon being knocked out cold. If there is too many enemies to kill before he faints, he will be helpless against anyone.

'Demon's Regard': Through excess training in the shadow arts, Dex has obtained Simple Strength and agility that is just out of normal for normal people. Not exactly like super strength, punching through wooden walls and cutting through metal with his sword is his limits. His agility on the other hand is amazing. Scaling buildings by using the tiniest leverage and leaping tall things with ease. Reaction timing is great, but nothing abnormal.
Appearance:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/WolfStar03/anime-guy-stylish-powerful-31000.jpg[/img]

Archived