~Digimon: Paladins of the Boundary~ [Accepting/Started]

Hydra of Ages

Alright Wolf, after some deliberation, I've decided to [b]Accept [/b]your Paladin character, but [b]Decline [/b]your villain for a host of reasons, which I'll detail in a message to you.

By the way, this is a global thing, we start on [b]Friday October 28.[/b] No earlier because I'm tied up with a ton of school projects for the next couple days, and no later because we've put this off long enough as it is.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Name:[/b] Kuromaku
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Species: [/b]Blackwargreymon
[b]Evolutionary Line: [/b]Blackagumon-->Blackgreymon-->Blackmetalgreymon-->Blackwargreymon

[spoiler= Paladin Symbol Appearance]The symbol is circular. It has a thick, black, crescent metal piece that borders 2/3 of the transparent red circular screen, which has a black grid, while the rest of the screen’s border is a thin round strip of black metal. The cord is red with an onyx gem cufflink at the end that is normally pinned near wherever the symbol is. It connects to the symbol near the top of the crescent through a hole it’s connected to.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Digimon Appearance]

[spoiler= Blackagumon]He is in between the proportions of Agumon and Guilmon, taller than normal with a longer tail, arms, and legs. He still has black skin but his eyes are red instead of green, and he has a small horn on the end of his snout. He wears a short red scarf that is pinned together with his paladin symbol on the left side.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Blackgreymon]He has less gut, is black with red stripes, red eyes, and black helmet that has a steel grey horn on the end of his snout and a large, straight, steel grey horn on the top of his helmet that tilts back slightly. He also has four long spikes arranged in a square at the end of his tail, which is also longer. He has a large, thick, bandana-like red scarf around his neck that he has pinned together with his paladin symbol on his left side.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Blackmetalgreymon]He has long dark red hair underneath his helmet. He also has less gut, is black with red stripes, red eyed, has the same black helmet except his horns are more blade-like and there are two straight horns on each side of the top of the helmet that are tilted back farther than Blackgreymon’s. He has a long tail with six long blade-like horns that run down the end of it in two rows of three, and the rows are angled away from each other slightly, and extend out of segmented black metal armor that goes all the way up the tail. His left arm is still the same metal arm but is glows red where grooves and electronic parts are and connects to his chest armor, and his paladin symbol is connected to his left shoulder. His right arm has large dark red reaver claws. He wears chest armor that covers his whole chest and the top part of his back. Two large black dragon wings with three phalanges extend out of the armor with red webbing in between the phalanges. Each wing has a small talon-like horn at the outermost joint of the wing. The wings are armored at the outer joint, and the armor extends about 1/4 of the way down each phalange.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Blackwargreymon]He looks about the same, except everything that is yellow on his armor is red, even his eyes and hair, which is now much longer. His Brave Shield is larger, the border of it is red, and it is always equipped to his right arm instead of the gauntlet. On his left arm is the same gauntlet except the claw is his hand instead of on it, and there are four, segmented, razor-sharp claws that he can open and close like a hand, the fourth one being where a thumb would be, and all are the same length as the claws on the gauntlet. He wears a full-body length, thick, black cape fastened over his shoulders in between his shoulder armor and his neck, with his paladin symbol fastened to the left side and a large red fastener shaped like a giant nickel fastened to the right side. On his helmet is the horn on the end, but his horns on the sides are on the top and they are straight horns tilted back sharply.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler= Human Appearance]6’0”, muscular build, light tan skin, long, thick, redhead hair that falls just past his shoulders, is shorter in some layers and places than others, most of which are locally in the end area of the hair, and curves out barely at the ends, and he has reddish-brown eyes. He wears black skater shoes with red laces, dark blue jeans, a black shirt with a thick red stripe across the chest, a long black overcoat that doesn’t button up, and a long red scarf he wraps around his neck. He carries his paladin symbol in the left inside coat pocket like a pocketwatch, with the cord attached to the inside of that pocket. He appears as what some would call an aspiring young Blackwargreymon, with similar hair and attire, and he appears about 20.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Special Attacks][b]Terra Destroyer: [/b]Collects negative energy from the world around him and shapes it into a small sphere of darkness, which he fires at his opponent, transforming it into a single huge blast beam.

[b]Dramon Crusher: [/b]Charges his Dramon Destroyer arm and slashes at his enemies with glowing white hot claws that can melt metal.

[b]Black Tornado:[/b] Fires a large black tornado horizontally from his shield that blasts away opponents.

[b]War Blaster:[/b] Rapidly shoots medium-sized dark fire projectiles at his opponents.

[b]Breaker Shield:[/b] Hits an opponent with his Brave Shield which, on contact, creates a shockwave to temporarily stun or disorient his opponent.

[b]Dramon Tackle:[/b] Charges at the enemy at high velocity and smashes into them with his shield.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Biography]A virus from the very beginning, Kuromaku has always been an outcast in the Digital World. He spent his entire life fighting to survive, and because of that he’s never had a positive outlook on anything. He’s seen what virus digimon become and what they’ve done, and he vowed to never turn into one of them. He never saw the lighter side of the Digital Word, always stuck in the ruts and cracks and niches of the world that were filled with all the down and dirty digimon that do nothing but steal and deceive. One day, not even a week after he succeeded in transforming into a Blackwargreymon, he fought his way out of the dark places and made his journey to the Royal Knights. He wanted to make something of himself, and be a part of the Royal Knights, but they rejected him. Time and time again, over the course of a year, Kuromaku trained hard, and returned to the Royal Knights, and they rejected him still. He soon gained a newfound habit of never expecting anything out of anybody because of it. But, after that year, he returned once more, and was rejected once more. But before he left the Knights, they told him of an organization they were forming called the Royal Paladins. They said for how long he has been training, he would make an excellent member. He didn’t hesitate to accept. He would finally be a part of a bigger cause; he would be the ace in the hole, from what he heard about these dark creatures slipping back and forth between the human world and theirs. He knew dark digimon all too well.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Personality]He refuses to be compared to other virus digimon as being a vulgar creature. He has a strange and twisted sense of justice, which often leads to the deletion of one or more enemy digimon. He hates anyone that is lazy, pompous, spoiled, arrogant, controlling, or demanding. He often can be independent and choose to do things on his own, always looking out for himself and rarely looking out for anyone else. Other than that he has an indifferent personality that is somewhat on the negative side. He always wants to cheer up somehow but can never do so for some reason. He always feels like he’s forgotten or missing something, and he makes a point of never trusting anyone ever. He also never expects anything out of anybody, so he’s never really disappointed.[/spoiler]

those powers are for Blackwargreymon only. i will post the other powers tomorrow or saturday.

Oh. I guess that works. Anyway, since they are Fakemon, coming up with the names will be hard. Anyway, here's how I believe the evolutionary line should look like:

I'll get back to you on that.

EDIT:

Okay, here's what I came up with. BTW, with what I have, I can't find an In-Training form for this line. Here I go:

Lightmon(Rookie) --> SparkAgunimon(Champion) --> ShiningGreymon(Ultimate) --> HolyEmperorGreymon(Mega)

Because these are Fakemon, I hope they are still acceptable.

Apologies, everyone. As my excuse, Late October-Early November is basically a constant stream of academic papers, midterms and ridiculous reading assignments constantly shoving eachother for attention. Consider that the thing I assigned importance just above making the IC was a Psychology Essay worth 15% of my final mark- THAT'S how busy I was.

But mid-terms are over now, so I should have it up at some point on Friday. If I don't, well, throw rocks at me or something.

"Tommorow" in that case, happened to be the one day I had off from furious schoolwork. And only comparatively so, since I was still working a six hour shift that day. I either forgot I was going to work on the IC, blacked out as soon as I got home, or figured anything I wrote would be crap anyway since I wouldn't be able to post again for what would basically amount to another week- can't remember which at this point. I apologize for the delay, but I regret nothing.

Sides' Dresden, you could have posted the IC yourself anytime you liked. You ARE the co-owner of this thing...

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1320361873' post='5615589']
ShiningGreymon sounds a lot like ShineGreymon, so I'd rename him. Other than that reserved.
[/quote]

Thank you, and I'll make it a bit more original...

[b]ShiningFlareGreymon[/b]

Sounds more original to me. What about you Dresden? What do you think about the changed name?

Archived