~Digimon: Paladins of the Boundary~ [Accepting/Started]

Hydra of Ages

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Hydra of Thunder' timestamp='1320436285' post='5617040']
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/267660-digimon-paladins-of-the-boundary/"]IC is up.[/url]

Dresden, would you mind sending a message to everyone accepted?
[/quote]

Finally :D Homework pile must have been a pain to get through XD

Digimon already [i]can [/i]pass through the boundary, sometimes without wanting to in the first place. That's why the Paladins exist in the first place- to make sure no immigrant from either dimension starts wrecking crap up. The Paladins are only special in that they're capable of actually seeing the Boundary, and are thus able to cross it when they want to rather than from sheer dumb luck.

Most Rogues are other digimon who can also see the Boundary, but elected to use it for personal gain rather than becoming a Paladin.

We have some things thought up for you, don't worry.

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1321134491' post='5635574']
That's fine, just don't preemptively drop out.

Also, we're still accepting, Hell, I've got a couple more apps that I'm working on right now.
[/quote]
alright just to be sure. Is it ok if i use Belphemon Rage mode as the mega for the Villian?

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1321136006' post='5635663']
I'm going to say no since he's a Demon Lord and all. You can use Astamon and down, but Demon Lords are off limits.
[/quote]
Just checking and i had not plans on Astamon.
give me a few mins to work out the mega

but from child -> prefect i have:

Labramon-> Tobucatmon -> SkullBaluchimon

trying to figure if i should just cut it off at SkullBaluchimon or look for mega.

After rethinking. Ill just have SkullBaluchimon be final stage seems like the best option for a villian app

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1321138459' post='5635778']
You seem to be taking a page from Gatomon (Labramon/Salamon = Dog TobuCatmon/Gatomon = Cat) so you may wanna rethink that part.
[/quote]
I'm working on app now and i'm using Labramon but making it a Dark variant (already photoshop'd img)
and labramon at least makes more sense then the other ones that wikimon has linked to tobucatmon >.> as the others ones are dragons or a clam. Plus labramon works with what i'm going towards somewhat

If anything needs to be mod'd or is seemingly overpowered and needs to be edited or removed just say so
[spoiler=Villian app:]

[b]Name: [/b]Tunizr
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Species: [/b]SkullBaluchimon
[b]Species Evolutionary Line: Dark[/b][b]Labramon-> Tobucatmon -> DarkMiharamon-> SkullBaluchimon[/b]

[b]Digimon Appearance: [/b]
[b][spoiler=Darklabramon][/b]
[img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/Croc_Wanizame/darklabramon-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Tobucatmon][img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/Croc_Wanizame/tobucatmon.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=DarkMiharamon]
[IMG]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/Croc_Wanizame/darkmiharamon.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Skullbaluchimon][img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/Croc_Wanizame/SkullBaluchimon_b.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Human Appearance: [/b]
Black short hair, pale skin, standing roughly 5'10 wearing full black clothing(Long sleeve shirt, Pants, shoes, Gloves) with bone shapes on all of them (resembling Skullbaluchimon's bones). Around his neck he wears a necklace with 2 fangs and animal skull on it. On the back of the shirt, are a design with skeleton wings that look like Skullbaluchimon's wings.

[b]Special Attacks: [/b]
Labramon:
-Retribark: Calls out with a loud voice in Ultra-high Frequencies
-Cure Liqueur: Restores and optimiizes the data of weakened digimon
- Claw strike: attacks enemy with claws
- Dog Bite: bites enemy
-Tail smack: Hits the target with tail

Tobucatmon
-Guruguru Fight: Attacks the foe by spinning at it rapidly while biting
-Tobu Dive: Does a spinning dive at the foe

SkullBaluchimon
-Grave Bone: trample the opponent with its giant feet, burying them underground
-Deadly Fear: Imprisons both Skullbachimon and opponent inside of space formed by cold black vapors allowing no escape from Skullbachimon until either Skullbaluchimon or all enemies are wiped out. Which dissapates when Skullbachimon is defeated once or dispels it himself.
_Body charge Charge:rams into the opponent with its massive body
-Death's Fang: Bites down on target with its massive jaw
- Death's Curse: forcibly revives any digimon Skullbachimon has just defeat from its leftover data leaving the target and Skullbachimon in a never-ending battle until target either escapes or Skullbachimon is defeated. This will VERY RARELY used.(more over for the biography, but not meant for use in the RP itself unless given permission to use). Extensive use of this techinique will drain so much power that it strips the user of the ability to digivolve for 3+ years based on the number of times it was used in which a period of a week.

Darkmiharamon
-Vimohana:Uses its tail to create a sonic boom.
-Pao Bang: Separates its tail into eight nunchaku-like sections and strikes the foe with it
-Tiger claw: strike foe with its sharp claws
-Soundless Dive: flies up into the air than comes diving down faster than the speed of sound ramming into the foe

[b]Biography:[/b]
Tuniz was orginally a normal Labramon who once severed as a Paladin, from 20 years prior. Tuniz was top of the line recuit during his paladin days climbing the ranks. When one day on an important mission to stop the destruction of the digital world Tuniz was betrayed by his so-called comrades. In the face of death, all but a few of his comrades ran for their lives as they fought their greatest enemies to stop the spreading of darkness. Tuniz was forced to retreat severly injured from the battle, and had escape to where the frighten paladins hid. Tuniz asked for their assist, but was denied. Instead, the paladins in order to cover for themselves betrayed destroyed right than in there. Right before his death, Tuniz vowed revenge on the paladins. The darkness in his heart carried his data to the dark area were he was reborn once again as Darklabramon.
5 Years later, Tuniz dark nature was seen through out the land as he destroyed various villages in the digital world eventually allowing him to digivolve into SkullBaluchimon. On the day that Tuniz was betrayed he attacked much larger village than usual hoping to drew the paladin's attention so he could extract his revenge. Surely enough, a few of his ex-comrades shown up to try and stop up. Letting out a cry of anger, he charges at the group of paladins wiping out the child digimon that were with them as he trampled them under his feet. The fight lasted for 3 days and 2 nights of non-stopped fightning in which Tuniz and a Knightmon were left standing. Tuniz made short work of the knight within minutes, but was left unsatisfied how quick the battle was. This disappionted unlocked one of Tuniz's most deadliness attack reviving the knightmon from death only to be destroyed again and again until Tuniz was finally satisified leaving the knightmon half-death wishing Tuniz did not revive him.
15 years, after the battle, the the energy used from the repeated use of Death's Curse on the Knightmon forced Tuniz to turn back into Darklabramon, and stripping him of his ability to digivolving into SkullBaluchimon during the span of the 15 years. Causing him to relearn how to turn into Skullbaluchimon once again, and spark terror into the hearts of those who heard of his legends. Eventually he also met up with Estel, and for his own reasons joins there side hoping to destroy the Paladins one by one.

[b]Personality:[/b]
Tuniz, is extremely aggressive with very little friendliness in him at all. He is obessed with seeing his opponent suffer even making them get to the piont were they are begging for death. Tuniz has no remorse to the death of anyone whether it be ally or foe, and only seeks to destroy anything that stands in his path.
[/spoiler]

Archived