~Digimon: Paladins of the Boundary~ [Accepting/Started]

Hydra of Ages

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1321142917' post='5636022']
I'd like it if there was some downside to SkullBaluchimon's Death's Curse attack, like say instead of just nothing happening for 15 years, overusing it like he did against Knightmon forcefully devolved him to DarkLabramon again and it took 15 years for him to regain the ability to turn into SkullBaluchimon
[/quote]

Done, and done, So would you say Skullbaluchimon fits the Villian bill :P (made him as evil as possible along with a reason behind it)

I'm posting this. Dresden accepted me via PM.

[b]Name: [/b]Arroc
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Species: [/b]VictoryDramon
[b]Species Evolutionary Line:[/b]
[i]Veemon -> Veedramon -> AeroVeedramon -> VictoryDramon[/i]

[b]Paladin Symbol Appearance:[/b]
It resembles the Nobodies symbol from KH2, except it has blue flames coming from the bottom of the symbol. With the blue flames on the bottom, the rest of the symbol is pitch black with small linings of silver on it. It is seen on Arroc in different ways:
Veemon, has it on the bandanna on his left arm. Veedramon, has it on the back of his left palm. AeroVeedramon, it appears on his arm, looking like a tattoo. VictoryDramon, his Paladin symbol appears in two places. First the hilt of his Ulforce Breaker and second on left gauntlet.

In his human form, it has become a charm/symbol on a leather wristband covered in studs. It stands out on the top of it and is worn on his left wrist.

[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b]
[u][i]Veemon:[/i][/u]
Arroc is like any other blue Veemon. However, on his face he has a small scar on his left cheek from a Gabumon's claw. The "V" on the top of his head, isn't the normal yellow. It is a light red "V" instead. On his left arm, is a bandanna with his Paladin symbol on it.

[u][i]Veedramon:[/i][/u]
In this form, Arroc doesn't have the normal scars all over his body like most Veedramon. He just retains the one scar on his left cheek. On his stomach/chest the "V" is once again light red, instead of blue. The one horn on his nose, is a bit shorter than most Veedramons. On the back of his left palm, his Paladin symbol is seen.

[i][u]AeroVeedramon:[/u][/i]
As AeroVeedramon, Arroc still retains the light red "V" on his chest/stomach and his all around Veedramon body. The wings on his back, which normally have a few holes in them, his does not. And the metal plates on his shoulders are light blue, matching UlForceVeedramon's digizoid. On his arm, his Paladin symbol appears looking like a tattoo.

[i][u]VictoryDramon:[/u][/i]
Arroc, in this form, is basically a recolored version of VictoryGreymon. The recolor of it, match those of UlForceVeedramon. The sword, Ulforce Breaker, sits nicely on his back along with his shield. Upon his chest, is his light red "V", however it is now a blood red "V". And instead of the normal orange skin, he has dark blue skin. His Paladin symbol appears in two places. First the hilt of his Ulforce Breaker and second on left gauntlet.

[b]Human Appearance:[/b]
Arroc appears as a Caucasian male, looking roughly about in his twenties. His eye color is a steel gray, which was the color he had as a Digimon. His hair is a copper blond color, but has some small strands of blue in it. Upon his left cheek, his scar is still visible, just a bit faded. He wears a pair of blue jeans and has a blue leather belt around his waist, with a dragon belt buckle. On his chest he wears a dark blue shirt, with a huge blood red "V" on it. It's visible, as he also wears a light blue unzipped short sleeved hoodie. Arroc has on his feet a pair of Clear Mind blue Converse and has small yellow "V"s on the sides of them. On his left wrist, is a leather wristband covered in studs, but on the top of it, is his Paladin Symbol.

[b]Special Attacks:[/b]
[u]Veemon:[/u]
[i]-Vee Punch: [/i]Swings both of his arms in circles, striking the opponent.
[i]-Vee Headbutt: [/i]Knocks down the opponent with an intense headbutt.
[i]-Hopping Kick[/i]

[u]Veedramon:[/u]
[i]-V-Nova Blast: [/i]Spits a high-temperature heat ray from his mouth.
[i]-V-Breath Arrow MAX: [/i]Concentrates its energy into a giant V-Nova Blast.
[i]-Hammer Punch: [/i]Powers up his fist and launches a punch at the enemy.
[i]-Magnum Punch: [/i]Punches the enemy
[i]-Cutting Shoot: [/i]Uses its claw to create multiple flying blades of wind.

[u]AeroVeedramon:[/u]
[i]-Dragon Impulse: [/i]Creates an energy dragon and releases it at its enemy.
[i]-V-Wing Blade: [/i]Shoots a blast of heat in the shape of a "v".
[i]-V-Breath Arrow: [/i]Shoots out a V-shaped heat beam that burns an enemy into a crisp in a second.
[i]-Magnum Crusher: [/i]Punches the foe with a fist of glowing energy.
[i]-Wind Guardian: [/i]Uses wings to call a flurry of winds that create a wind barrier.
[i]-Twister Saber: [/i]Charges up blades on arms with energy and then releases it in cutting waves.

[u]VictoryDramon:[/u]
[i]-Ulforce Breaker: [/i]Performs a heroic sword technique with Ulforce Breaker in which it strikes the opponent, instead of slashing, pulverizing them. (Its the basic "Dramon Breaker" from VictoryGreymon, but the blade is now called "Ulforce Breaker".)

[i]-Trident Saber: [/i]Splits Ulforce Breaker and equips the pieces to his arm, the saber becoming of that of UlForceVeedramon's V-Bracelet weapons. Takes the the energy within the atmosphere and concentrates it into the tips of the sabers, then fires it.

[i]-Victory's Integrity:[/i] Summons a holy aura with the shield on his back and blocks attacks.

[i]-Dragon's Charge X: [/i]Covers himself in the aura of a dragon and does a unique sword technique with Ulforce Breaker which reflects back an opponent's attack and causes a pretty nice mess of damage.

[b]Biography:[/b]
Arroc was born with a pair of usual parents. His father was the proud Royal Knight, UlForceVeedramon. His mother, however was a DutchessGreymon, a Greymon Mega variant that was hidden from the Digital World for a long time(for reference sake, its a female version of WarGreymon). It was really unusual for different Digimon, such as these, to be together but thanks to UlForceVeedramon pleading his case to Alphamon, they were allowed to be together. When Arroc was born, he was a simple little Chibomon, loving his parents with all he had.

At age three, he was able to digivolve, and became a DemiVeemon. At this time, UlForceVeedramon took him and began to show him the Digital World and they were stopped by a Gokuwmon, who was working for Yggdrasil, had looked at young Arroc and told UlForceVeedramon that one day he would become a great asset to the Digital World. His father brushed this off, not understanding what he meant. Then when Arroc learned to digivolve further, is when it happened. The day Arroc digivolved to AeroVeedramon, he was about a teenager, this is when Alphamon told the other Royal Knights about Yggdrasil's desicion about gathering new Digimon. UlForceVeedramon was a bit uneased by this, but Alphamon told him that everything was going to work out for the better.

And to be honest, it did. When Arroc digivolved to his Mega level, VictoryDramon, is when he heard Yggdrasil's voice call to him. He was chosen now to be a Royal Paladin. Arroc hoped that his father wouldn't be upset at him, but he wasn't. On the contrary, he was pleased and happy. "My son, a Royal Paladin...I'm proud of you.", his father said to him, before Arroc was set to leave for Castle Corbin...starting his new life as the Royal Paladin. Before...he ended up in the human world.

[b]Personality:[/b]
Arroc is a prideful person. This only being, since his father is part of the Royal Knights. With this being a great honor, Arroc has driven himself to make sure he never failed his father even once. If he did, Arroc feared he would've disappointed his father AND his family. This means, this VictoryDramon does everything by the book, unless things call for a change in action. Like his father told him, every once in a while...you'll need to improvise. Though he loves to relax by himself and just take a load of his problems and job off his shoulders. But, even though he does his job well...he can't help but get distracted by a few things. Mainly females...and very attractive ones at that.

Actually If it's ok I wanna be a guy to investigate the bank. I think I dunno the three dragon guys shell shocked me. My logic is simple. My form right now is a small tyrannosaur and a small puppy and a human. Because I'm in in training I can become my rookie form quicker. So since I can become an oddly colored puppy the humans won't be all "WTF" with me.

We do, but you had yourself start off at In-Training level, so you're gonna be really screwed or really creative.

Also, in light of Hydra's most recent post, I feel the need to publicly announce this

[size=5][b][i][u]YOU CANNOT USE THE DIGIVOLUTION LINES IN YOUR APP NOR CAN YOU USE CANON DIGIMON IN LIEU OF THOSE DIGIVOLUTIONS[/u][/i][/b][/size]

The ONLY evolution in your app you can use is the one that your character starts out at (Rookie for most of us, In-Training for Big Bad)

Villains are free to keep or change their lines, but even if you choose to keep, you cannot go straight to Mega because your characters are experiencing a form of metaphysical jetlag due to crossing dimensions.

Archived