Official Zexal Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

Astro Dude

Duel Tech  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which Duel Tech would you prefer?

• Hologram Projectors
    • Virtual Reality
    • Augmented Reality
  2. 2. Do you think parents would approve of a 13 year old girl wearing a very short skirt?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yup. For names:

Gilag is now Girag, Durbe is Dumon, Alit is Alito, Misael is Mizae, and Fuma, the gang leader, is called Fender.

Do me a favor brit, watch the latest dub episode, no matter how much you don't want to, and tell me who voices these guys just be listening to them.

bump: Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld is gonna be Rio.

• 1 month later...

bump:

I believe I said something about this a while back. but here it goes:

Lisa Ortiz, voice actress. She has been involved in three Yu-Gi-Oh! series so far, until now.

Yu-Gi-Oh!
SerenityWheeler55.jpg
Serenity Wheeler
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX:
mindy.jpg
Mindy (among others)
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's:
Barbara.png
Barabara.

And now her latest role:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal:
Aika.png
Aika Hanazoe now known in the dub as Lotus Hanazoe.

Point here is, Lisa has been involved in three Yu-Gi-Oh series, and Zexal has made it an even four.

Congrats Lisa, you still got it.

• 3 weeks later...

I keep up with the Japanese too... The Japanese version of the ep where Caswell became the violations prof was more funny...
The violation for "gossiping" in the Japanese was actually a violation that their skirts were too short (which is actually making fun of 4Kids when you think about it) which they respond by throwing their shoes and saying "It's the school uniform!"

4Kids is still alive... They're dubs are just becoming worse and worse now. I mean really they skipped half of Yugioh 5D's Season 4 like how Jack gets Red Nova Dragon etc. But anyway back to Zexal:
Would anyone else mind if Numbers had the effect "Cannot be Destroyed in Battle except by a "Number" Monster" in their effect?

Archived