Official Zexal Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

Astro Dude

Duel Tech  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which Duel Tech would you prefer?

• Hologram Projectors
    • Virtual Reality
    • Augmented Reality
  2. 2. Do you think parents would approve of a 13 year old girl wearing a very short skirt?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's this? That the last season is extremely dark (from when Heartland's Barian Assassins appeared to the expected end) and as such, they won't dub the last season. If they don't want to have endless implications to the last season, they'll also not dub the 4th Season. Plus Season 3 has an excellent point to end at.
I wish they wouldn't do stupid junk like that but they've made a habit of it. Just look at 5D's, they skipped the end of Season 3 and the start of Season 4 without a very good reason.
With that I think it won't dub it, or at least not the second half of the season.

Of course when I said they "better have a good excuse to end the series" I meant story-wise.

At least 5Ds had a decent excuse: Retgonning the Ark Cradle from existence when Team 5Ds won, which they thought would happen if they were to beat Team New World anyway. And If I recall, the rest of 5Ds wasn't dubbed because of ratings or something. So if the dub for Zexal ended before its finale, then chances are, it'd be due to ratings.

They didn't drop the show mid-season because of ratings. 5D's was popular. It was just showing a blatant disregard for the fans. In the end they brought it back after so many demands but they did it just to get a proper ending mostly because they wanted to just get to Zexal.
To be honest I think they don't like the other Yugioh shows, but feel they need to do them as the original was their crowning achievement. That's my opinion on why we keep on getting screwed over by the dubbers.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, first of all, I'm a girl. Second, has anyone else noticed how GaGaGa Magician and GaGaGa Girl resemble Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl?

1. Sorry.

2. Kind of.

Yea. I kinda feel like they're trying to make Yuma another Yugi but also make sure he's different too.

Yeah, less wise than Yugi or Yusei.

Archived