[MTG] Terror

Speaking of Power Creep...in this case Reverse Power Creep
[center][center][img]http://magiccards.info/scans/en/dpa/34.jpg[/img][/center][/center]
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]Yay this will never come back [/center][/center]
[center][center]Anyways Discuss it along that cards that were...reprinted with weakened effects[/center][/center]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1319519309' post='5599490']
I don't get it...isn't doom blade better following Scars of Mirrodin? Sure, they can be regenerated, but...

I just don't get it
[/quote]

This was created before Doom Blade and Go For The Throat. This was good in monoblack back in its time, but not so much anymore.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1320328774' post='5614616']
Imo it goes

Terror < Doom Blade < GFTT
[/quote]

Then you don't know why Wrath of God and Terror where replaced by Day of Judgment and Doom Blade respectively...

Reason was...WOTC wanted to make regeneration more relevant...Cards like Terror, Wrath and other Black Removal...didn't let Regeneration work as intended so those cards where cut off...

Terror WAS that powerfull that they had to water it down and Doom Blade is that watered Down Version...Being able to hit artifacts makes sence flavour wise but Hell it doesn't make it better than Terror...

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1320329601' post='5614628']
Then you don't know why Wrath of God and Terror where replaced by Day of Judgment and Doom Blade respectively...

Reason was...WOTC wanted to make regeneration more relevant...Cards like Terror, Wrath and other Black Removal...didn't let Regeneration work as intended so those cards where cut off...

Terror WAS that powerfull that they had to water it down and Doom Blade is that watered Down Version...Being able to hit artifacts makes sence flavour wise but Hell it doesn't make it better than Terror...
[/quote]

Oh, I see. My statement was completely invalid, nevermind.

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1320329601' post='5614628']

[/quote]

OR be smart and run 4 dismembers

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1320378347' post='5616147']
What have that comment have to do with anything I said...

And on a fun note I haven't seen a Deck running 4 dismembers at all ever since the rotation...Fun...
[/quote]
Because we totally aren't discussing black removal...

I'd ran dismember over GFTT over Doom Blade over this

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1320393364' post='5616339']
Because we totally aren't discussing black removal...

I'd ran dismember over GFTT over Doom Blade over this
[/quote]

I was only telling Shard the reasoning behind the creation of Doom Blade and why Terror has to be kicked out of reprint sets...

Dismember was...totally out of what I was talking about...

Not To mention that Dismember is a Completely Different Kind of removal...XD (Becuase it has a Chance to not destroy something)

Archived