[MTG] Urzatron

.Nu-13

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1320290831' post='5614244']
What's that
[/quote]

Basically a green blue deck that focuses on getting lands out fast and using creatures that have abilities that focus on when you get lands out, a long with some X mana cost cards (Untamed Strength is pretty fun to throw on a Glistener Elf when you've got these out). Its not a competitive deck at all, in fact, a lot of people didn't even hear about it until Magic 2012 put it in their game.

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1320292198' post='5614298']
Basically a green blue deck that focuses on getting lands out fast and using creatures that have abilities that focus on when you get lands out, a long with some X mana cost cards (Untamed Strength is pretty fun to throw on a Glistener Elf when you've got these out). Its not a competitive deck at all, in fact, a lot of people didn't even hear about it until Magic 2012 put it in their game.
[/quote]

mmm I see...Well that doesn't sound like a Deck that would want to draw into a bunch of colorless mana producers...mmm

Anyways...This card does make a Stupid hard to beat Deck due to the Amount of recursion it has...>_<

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1320292198' post='5614298']
[/quote]
Rampaging Baloths + Wild Pair --> Primeval Titan.

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1320294599' post='5614354']
mmm I see...Well that doesn't sound like a Deck that would want to draw into a bunch of colorless mana producers...mmm

Anyways...This card does make a Stupid hard to beat Deck due to the Amount of recursion it has...>_<
[/quote]

X costs typically don't require colored mana

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1320296604' post='5614385']
X costs typically don't require colored mana
[/quote]

Oh I know I know...But using them only for X cost...again I'm used to it prime use that is playing this as engine to pay for signets that add colored mana for a cost or to play costs like...Buyback

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1320324220' post='5614521']
Oh I know I know...But using them only for X cost...again I'm used to it prime use that is playing this as engine to pay for signets that add colored mana for a cost or to play costs like...Buyback
[/quote]

A lot of GU decks are adopting Infect in landfall, so with cards like Green Sun and untamed strength, it makes these cards amazing...er(?). GU decks run amazing land control as well.

Archived