Get rid of the ban list?

What would your reaction be if UDE said "What the heck, let's just ditch the ban list"? What if they completely got rid of it and it never came back? Personally, I would love to myself. I mean, they ban cards which made the game more exciting and fun. Like Monster Reborn. Tell me what you think. Also, don't spam or double post plz =]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would your reaction be if UDE said "What the heck' date=' let's just ditch the ban list"? What if they completely got rid of it and it never came back? Personally, I would love to myself. I mean, they ban cards which made the game more exciting and fun. Like Monster Reborn. Tell me what you think. Also, don't spam or double post plz =']

I think that it would kill the game. Everyone would run Exchange FTK, which in a no-banlist situation will result in a FTK every single game. There is no possible way to lose. The game is reduced to "Toss a coin. Go first. Win". Everyone stops playing.

What would your reaction be if UDE said "What the heck' date=' let's just ditch the ban list"? What if they completely got rid of it and it never came back? Personally, I would love to myself. I mean, they ban cards which made the game more exciting and fun. Like Monster Reborn. Tell me what you think. Also, don't spam or double post plz =']

I think that would make the game awesome,I'm tired of this game always being bogged down. Come on what's the fun of this game if every booster pack is some lame ass card that's same in effect to a card we had 2 booster packs ago except with some cost involved or discard option it. it's boring, the game would be so much fun if they could go wild in imagination in terms of card effects rather than always hearing the word this is overpowered or it's broke.

it would be whoever went first wins' date=' thus killing the game

[/quote']

no I don't think so i think that's just mere speculation by players so no change can occur.

No, a banlist-free Exchange deck has been created that will ALWAYS work. ALWAYS.

EDIT: It looks something like this:

Monsters (3)

3 Makyura the Destructor

Spells (28)

3 Temple of the Kings

2 Foolish Burial

3 Graceful Charity

3 Magical Stone Excavation

3 Monster Gate

3 Painful Choice

3 Pot of Greed

3 Reasoning

2 Reinforcements of The Army

3 Upstart Goblin

Traps (9)

3 Exchange of the Spirit

3 Legacy of Yata-Garasu

3 Sixth Sense

dude, i was playin way before the ban list, and i tourny before the ban list people mainly played the same decks the ban list enables people to play a variety of decks. also i may have a wierd reson why they banned call and brong bk reborn. with reborn you can use it during your turn only so no defence with call during your opponents turn. plus their is more cards to destroy monster cards than their is spell and trap so this may make people play less spell/ trap remmoval that is also why i think breaker was banned

if that happens' date=' i probably will have to get 2 jobs to buy the cards to get my deck to the finals... because the cards will get harder to obtain since EVERYBODY will have the same cards on their decks... good bye heterogenicity...

[/quote']

You'd actually spend loads of money on cards to go to tournaments in a coin-flip format?

Guest Chaos Pudding
ALWAYS work. ALWAYS.

1 Temple of the Kings

2 Foolish Burial

3 Magical Stone Excavation

Make this hand work. Please.

Except that you should have 3 more cards. It always works first turn, you see.

Archived