Realm of Beasts TCG: REWORK

I am going to announce the new keywording and damage mechanics. Rather than use a "protection barrier" players now get "damage counters" instead. When a player has 20 damage counters, they lose the game. And games will now heavily penalise mistakes, many stronger cards can now exist with the damage counter system that couldn't be done with the protection barrier. I am also going to announce two new creature types: Supporters and Leaders. More info will be up tommorow about these types of creatures. I'll be starting over again from card 1 with the new system mechanics. And also a rotation system will be in place. Only the most recent 5 packs can be used, excluding pre-constructed and reprint packs, which all cycle out two respective years(!) after their release. What cards make the reprint packs? Cards known to be good while not harming the game and cards with a good general opinion. Reprint packs are all common cards, meaning no stupidly high priced cards. Why the sudden change? I've always disliked the protection barrier mechanic, but found no suitable replacement until now. Damage
counters are a more tangible way of realising how the game stands. Large information will be coming tommorow. Once me and a few friends get back from city visit.

[u]Supporters[/u]

What is a supporter? A supporter is a type of creature card. It's card is coloured Cyan. It goes into your Deck. You can bring out a supporter by returning a Specific Material Card(s) to your hand, deck or discard pile. Bringing out a Supporter is a Link-causing effect. When a Supporter is played, the player has the priority to activate any of it's applicable effects before the opponent can respond. When a Supporter is destroyed, remove it from the game.

[u]Leaders[/u]

Leaders are Grey-Coloured Creature Cards, and do not go into the Deck. Each deck may have 2 Leaders at most. To bring out a leader, the Guild(the number next to a creature's name) of both an applicable Scribe card and a Normal Creature card must equal or exceed the Guilded number on the Leader. As with supporters, the turn player has a priority when playing a leader card.

[u]Keywords[/u]

Rather than type the same grammar over and over, there are now keywords.

"This starts a link" is now written "L:[Effect]" if there is no "L:" Then this effect doesn't start a link.
Destroyer: When this creature is destroyed, destroy the creature that destroyed it.
Quickfooted: Creatures now cannot attack the first turn they are played, this bypasses this effect.

[u]New Card Types[/u]

Lingering: These stay on the field a set number of turns or until they're destroyed.

Le update, more coming later

●Natural Mosquito(1)
●Insect
●Power:1
●You can discard this card: Inflict 1 Damage to your Opponent and your Opponent discards 1 random card. If your Opponent discarded a creature card, add 1 Insect-Creature from your Deck to your Hand, except "Natural Mosquito"

●Insect Sanctuary
●Activation
●This card remains face-up for 5 of your turns. While you control this card: Insect-Creatures cannot be destroyed. You can discard this card: add 1 Insect-Creatue to your hand.

●Chaotic Zone
●Response/Lingering ∞
●All cards sent to the discard pile are returned to the owner's deck, instead. During each player's draw phase, neither player draws a card. Instead, they select 1 card in the their discard pile and add it to their hand. You can discard this card to play one "Acient Chaotic Dragon - Destruction" from your Deck or Hand.

Archived