http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mezuki

[quote name='Clear Vice Dragon' timestamp='1320738915' post='5625878']
[size=4]Extremely versatile with Zombie World. Hell no.[/size]
[/quote]
THAT'S NOT THE POINT

Well, in all honesty this is the MOST important card for Zombies. Its place verifies Zombies' place on the tournaments. At 3, Zombies were top-tier. At 2, a bit fell, but was extremely competitive. At 1, like now...good, but not as amazing as before.

If I was in control of the list, and I wanted to kill Zombies, I would put this at 0. If I wanted to make them florish, I would put this at 3. That simple.

Put it at 2 for a format just to see how much more competitive they would become because of it. If they became a bit more competitive and finally pushed into good, keep it that way and keep it at 2. They deserve the little push, since Konami honestly overreacted with hitting Mezuki.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1320740009' post='5625886']
THAT'S NOT THE POINT

Well, in all honesty this is the MOST important card for Zombies. Its place verifies Zombies' place on the tournaments. At 3, Zombies were top-tier. At 2, a bit fell, but was extremely competitive. At 1, like now...good, but not as amazing as before.

If I was in control of the list, and I wanted to kill Zombies, I would put this at 0. If I wanted to make them florish, I would put this at 3. That simple.
[/quote]
It's one way to use it.

Ending turns with Trishula, Lavalval Chain, Emeral, Brionac, and another Synchro of your choice is amazing. And completely plausible considering this card.

I want to see Tier 1 Zombies for a format. They're a really, really fun deck, and actually pretty skilled because of the amazing amount of choices to make there is when playing.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1320780357' post='5626432']
I want to see Tier 1 Zombies for a format.
[/quote]

They were already top tier when Mezuki was still at 2, along with 3 BftDD.
If you people already find Plants annoying, then you people obvious never played in the Zombie format, which was f***ing retartedly broken, and this was a format Tour Guide/Leviair/Glow-Up Bulb didn't even existed yet and Card of Safe Return was already banned.

Even though I love zomies, I seriously don't want to see this at 2 or 3 again.

Archived