Reptillianes

Because:
[IMG]http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/Bringerofcake/Screenshot2011-11-08at956and59secondsanti-meridian.jpg[/IMG]

1) He summons Stardust. Attacks Naga. Naga reduces Stardust to 0.
2) Summon Vaskii next turn, using his stardust. Monster Reborn Stardust. Summon Scylla, attack with all 3
3) He Monster Reborns Gorz, and Summons BLS. I Offerings, he scoops.

Discuss

Played a ReptiillVenom deck on WC11 for a while, to moderate success. Hated using pure Venoms but Reptillianes made it much more fun.

Ironic Vaskii is one of the few ways of getting rid of Vennominaga... I think would work maybe?

Also if only Yusei had 1 against Zone, would have taken down those pesky indestructible TMD's no problem :lol:

Right, was more concerned about how something like Naga and the Reptillianes would effect monsters with ? base ATK and whose ATK is based on a condition (i.e cards in Graveyard) that hasn't changed. Me being a bit dim at this game (or I could get away with sleepy... nah just dim).

Vaskii is just awesome.

Reptiliannes are arguably one of the most interesting archetypes, because they revolve around setting the ATK of the Opponent's monsters to 0, and then taking advantage of that.
They require a little bit of set-up in order to get started, but have amazing card effects and can net you some nice pluses once they get going.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1320801314' post='5627360']
Vaskii can't kill Vennominaga unless its ATK is 0, and since Vennominaga is immune to effects, you'd have to remove all Reptiles in the Grave before considering that.
[/quote]
Play Zombie World Reptillianes just to be cool. But then again, they would lose their Offering to the Snake Deity coolness.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1320843010' post='5628172']
I have a sudden urge to use it, anyone have a good build?
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/Bringerofcake/Screenshot2011-11-09at741and34secondsanti-meridian.jpg[/IMG]

This is what I used. Change it however you want, though.

Archived