#occupyYCM - 99% of the posts are held by 1% of the members!

Welche the crab

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1320780709' post='5626440']
It's their fault for being out of control. Peaceful riots are effective.
[/quote]

the protesters aren't being out of control, they're having peaceful protests and the government tells the cops to beat 'em down. this happens anytime a protest is about something political, but when its an immature riot like the stanley cup, they don't give a damn and don't do sh*t.

[spoiler=relevant][img]http://i.imgur.com/LXLfl.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

But on a serious note, the 99% guys have presented an obvious problem and their pleas should not be ignored, however they got a bunch of right wing nuts claiming them to be entitled children who made bad life decisions, and they have plenty of people in their own camps who actually are just entitled children who made bad life decisions.

I think this article summed it up far better, far more succinctly, and far simpler then I could possibly ever hope:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/owss-beef-wall-street-isnt-winning-its-cheating-20111025

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1320789949' post='5626878']
...however they got a bunch of [b]right wing nuts[/b] claiming them to be entitled children who made bad life decisions, and they have plenty of people in their own camps who actually are just entitled children who made bad life decisions...
[/quote]

This is one of those times I totally agree with that. Republicans have no sympathy at all. :/

I'm not saying "republicans" in general. Just, specifically, the right wing nuts. And then there's the people on the left who are pretty much proving them right. It's just a bad situation. Like, don't get me wrong or anything, they have a legit concern. It's just their argument gets muddled up because of the people who also claim to represent the 99%, but they're actually lazy stupid entitled twats.

Archived