Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Agro

Got this game for Christmas; I haven't played it much considering I got twelve other games for the holidays. However, I did play a few matches Online yesterday and today to test out my headset.

Maybe it was just me, but the spawn system is terrible in this game. One match I was playing today, a guy spawned almost directly in front of me. It was ridiculous. I couldn't tell you how many times I got spawned killed or got a spawn kill in the few matches I played.

Also, <3 Survival Mode.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1325054846' post='5734007']
The others were [b]annoying[/b] at the worst.
[/quote]

Ding ding we have a winner. I can normally even go positive with any of the shotguns, but I normally go like 11-10 and maybe 3 of those kills weren't even my shotgun, so I find it no fun and I don't use them.

And I'm sure a lot of them are better with certain attachments, but I'd have to bust my balls to get them.

[spoiler=Channel plug?]
I made a new channel that will be mainly devoted to CoD. I only have 1 vid as of now but that'll change. Pleaaaaaase sub?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Smeshasaurus?feature=mhee
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Smesh' timestamp='1325187112' post='5737219']
[spoiler=Channel plug?]
I made a new channel that will be mainly devoted to CoD. I only have 1 vid as of now but that'll change. Pleaaaaaase sub?
[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/Smeshasaurus?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.c...us?feature=mhee[/url]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]Smesh. We should do commentaries.

Hey Smesh, watched your Youtube video. I got to say I had a few good laughs and it was very nice gameplay as well (better then I could do). I'll defiantly give you a sub, whenever I get on my Youtube account. I'm also trying to start up a commentary Youtube channel, but I haven't gotten around to buying anything I need for it yet. Good luck with Youtube!

I'm not the best at Call of Duty, but I had a great game of Kill Confirmed today. We were playing at Fallen (think that's the map name) and I went twenty something to 4 deaths. My team won. It was a pretty nice game, at least for me who usually get negatives in game. Kill Confirmed is also a pretty nice game mode, probably not my favorite (I'm more of a FFA or Domination player), but I have fun playing it.

Thanks man. :D And you have to start somewhere. And quite honestly it's probably more fun to just play the game than worry about K/D and good games and all that schtuff.

But yeah. Don't wanna get off topic that much, but yeah thanks for the subs. :D

OT: So I got back into the game and kinda had fun. I was playing CoD Easy Mode (TDM) and I don't think I went negative once.

• 3 weeks later...

Rise, RISE

Because it hasn't been a whole month since the last post, and I don't feel like posting in that other rant thread.

I have a new class I've been rolling with.

Knight Of Honor

Riot Shield (Melee)
XM25

C4 (heh)
Concussion

SoH Pro
Blast Shield (Soon to be Pro)
Steady Aim Pro

Support (UAV, Vests, AA Missile Launcher thingy)
Martyrdom

It takes skill to go positive while using no Bullets.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1326998909' post='5771356']
I've always wanted to see if you could have another player stick C4 to an ally, then have that ally (Probably with a Riot Shield for protection) run right into an enemy, with the C4 operator watching and setting it off at the right time.
[/quote]You can. It works with semtex. It works with C4.

Archived