Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Agro

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My average Kills per Game is actually more around 17-20.

I get 30 if I go apeshit on someone like I did on Domination on one of my least favorite levels (because there was a perfect grenade-throw-alley between 2 of the flags) Learning how to Shotgun atm. I wanna get to Level 80 before I play 1v1 against you. In the meantime if we're both online, I'll play WITH you.

Have gotten back into using the USAS.

Now, it's pretty strong, but it doesn't shoot fast, and I usually don't get many kills with it...

But it's an IMMENSELY satisfying weapon to use. How it feels, how it looks. the sound of it's shots, the kick....it all wraps together into one awesome package.

I'd say I use it well.

USAS-12 with Extended Mags, Damage, and Autumn
MP412
Frag
EMP
Extreme Conditioning
Assassin Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Assault (Predator Missile, Reaper, AC-130)
Last Stand (Or whatever it's called)

Recently prestiged (WORST DECISION EVER), so I don't have much. .___.

I haven't run into too many parties. :L
Seems like everyone solos CTF, or joins in small, non-communicating groups aside from the occasional "GOD DAMMIT"

And aside from people playing base-D, I haven't really seen anyone camping lately either xD
Although I've scarcely played the game at all recently, but still.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1324052828' post='5710818']
I run into a few every now and then, and it makes it more satisfying when I win. xD
[/quote]Unfortunately, they got me on 2 levels where room clearing hardly helps.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1324053932' post='5710838']
They mostly tend to camp, actually, meaning [b]room-clearing weapons[/b] and explosives work the best.
[/quote]

Such as the P90 w/ Rapid Fire? >8D
If your reactions are good enough, just about anything can be used as a room-clearing weapon imo. :3

Archived