Destiny - End Deck~

Lock this thread. I shake my head in sadness and disappointment at the feeble near-sightedness of someone who claims so much experience. It's one thing for this advice to be given to someone of no experience themselves, but when personal account is given towards the viability of a deck like this, it is completely ignored, and is not given fair acknowledgement. I am shocked and ashamed.

I note you aren't even bothering to offer any counter claim to the points I outlined. You did the same thing to the first set of points I made. The only acknowledgement you made to my first post was that if I actually a D-HERO deck in the past, I would "know better" than to tell you to totally revamp the extent of your theme dedication.

If you cannot actually bother to defend your card choices when challenged or criticized, and your only argument is that you know what you're doing and that people with experience are short-sighted, you're not really trying too hard to improve your Deck. As far as we know, you are a person with no experience and none of your posts thus far have said otherwise.

Several points have been made regarding flaws in your Deck's build, and you are not acknowledging most of them at all. Therefore, we can easily discount your "personal accounts" about the Deck's viability because you're not even trying to justify your design.

Total Cards: 40

The key to any deck is a clear goal. And before you go writing me off, I use this kind of deck all the time.

The problem with this deck is that it tries to do too much; when you split your deck that much, it ends up not doing any of its tasks as well as it could.

For example:

You have Doom Lord, Defender and Captain Tenacious. These are cards for stalling.

But then you also have Dread Master, a card that requires a specific field to be useful.

Then, of course, you have the special D Heroes. The only problem is that you will be hardpressed to use them with only 1 copy in your deck.

Now, since you said it's a Destiny End deck, let me see if I can tweak it to focus on Dragoon.

Monsters (16)

3 Destiny HERO - Plasma

3 Destiny HERO - Dogma

3 Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude (you will have a ton of Normal Spells)

2 Destiny HERO - Malicious

2 Destiny HERO - Fear Monger(?)

1 Elemental HERO Stratos

1 Elemental HERO Prisma

1 Dark Armed Dragon (you have LOTS of DARKs here)

Spells (19)

3 Fusion Gate

1 Terraforming

1 Future Fusion

1 Reinforcement of the Army

1 The Warrior Returning Alive

2 Destiny Draw

3 Trade-In

1 Allure of Darkness

1 Monster Reborn

1 Dark Hole

1 Heavy Storm

1 Foolish Burial

1 Burial From a Different Dimension

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps (5)

1 Solemn Judgment

1 Torrential Tribute

1 Mirror Force

2 Chain Material

I note you aren't even bothering to offer any counter claim to the points I outlined. You did the same thing to the first set of points I made. The only acknowledgement you made to my first post was that if I actually a D-HERO deck in the past, I would "know better" than to tell you to totally revamp the extent of your theme dedication.

If you cannot actually bother to defend your card choices when challenged or criticized, and your only argument is that you know what you're doing and that people with experience are short-sighted, you're not really trying too hard to improve your Deck. As far as we know, you are a person with no experience and none of your posts thus far have said otherwise.

Several points have been made regarding flaws in your Deck's build, and you are not acknowledging most of them at all. Therefore, we can easily discount your "personal accounts" about the Deck's viability because you're not even trying to justify your design.

There's nothing I can say to "justify my design". If you haven't actually used my deck as it IS, there is no way for me to pour my experience with it into your head. If i wasn't already aware of its uses and capabilities, I would have went ahead and stated that I haven't had much experience with this deck. I have already attempted to explain some of your beginning criticisms, but as those fell on deaf ears, I refrained from explaining any others, resorting to reassuring that I have had experience in using this deck, and that, despite what reading a list may tell you, it works better than you expect. Which was also ignored.

The key to any deck is a clear goal. And before you go writing me off, I use this kind of deck all the time.

The problem with this deck is that it tries to do too much; when you split your deck that much, it ends up not doing any of its tasks as well as it could.

For example:

You have Doom Lord, Defender and Captain Tenacious. These are cards for stalling.

But then you also have Dread Master, a card that requires a specific field to be useful.

Then, of course, you have the special D Heroes. The only problem is that you will be hardpressed to use them with only 1 copy in your deck.

Now, since you said it's a Destiny End deck, let me see if I can tweak it to focus on Dragoon.

Monsters (16)

3 Destiny HERO - Plasma

3 Destiny HERO - Dogma

3 Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude (you will have a ton of Normal Spells)

2 Destiny HERO - Malicious

2 Destiny HERO - Fear Monger(?)

1 Elemental HERO Stratos

1 Elemental HERO Prisma

1 Dark Armed Dragon (you have LOTS of DARKs here)

Spells (19)

3 Fusion Gate

1 Terraforming

1 Future Fusion

1 Reinforcement of the Army

1 The Warrior Returning Alive

2 Destiny Draw

3 Trade-In

1 Allure of Darkness

1 Monster Reborn

1 Dark Hole

1 Heavy Storm

1 Foolish Burial

1 Burial From a Different Dimension

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps (5)

1 Solemn Judgment

1 Torrential Tribute

1 Mirror Force

2 Chain Material

On the contrary, I like what you've put together with this list. A deck like this does work well at getting out Dragoon....EVENTUALLY. However, in my experience, multiple copies of Plasma and Dogma, however the deck is set up, severely hinders deck movement....I haven't made the change to my list yet, but i have included some changes in my real deck like Fear Monger, trying to centralize on Field Control. On the subject of Dreadmaster, it's true he works best in a concentrated deck type, but I have found that, running two Clock Towers just to use the BD negation effect works for stall support, and having at least 1 Dreadmaster in there both gives me a backup if the need arises, and discard fodder if it proves unused.

The heart of the cards is a lie.

I beg to differ!!!!!

(why does it feel like i'm talking to a wall?)

Maybe if you actually read most posts instead of skimming like a lot of you people do, you'd know what it actually says.

"I have already attempted to explain some of your beginning criticisms, but as those fell on deaf ears, I refrained from explaining any others, resorting to reassuring that I have had experience in using this deck, and that, despite what reading a list may tell you, it works better than you expect."

........instead because I haven't posted as much as you "big shots" have, I'm automatically assumed at having absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

How exactly have you attempted to explain the previous criticisms? These are some of your posts in respond to the comments throughout the topic:

Are you kidding me?? lol I've wiped the floor with those plushie decks...they dont stand a chance against this deck. The only decks I have trouble with are Six Sams and one other one i can't remember...

And the only reason why Six Sams beat me down is Shien

This is an arrogant comment implying your Deck is better than top-tier decks, which it definitely is NOT.

It's a Stall-Field control deck thats worked for me plenty of times, so y'all say what you want, I know it works because I've USED IT.

This does not justify a thing and continues the "noob arrogance" impression. Using a Deck is one thing, but that does not mean you know absolutely everything about building this type of Deck. I've also used this type of deck, and I do know that it's not as good as you make it out to be, especially not in the current meta.

its amazing how nobody seems to know any other deck style other than rush and swarm. You all are confusing this deck for a fast-paced deck, which its NOT. It's all about stalling and field control in order to summon Dogma or Plasma. If I wanted advice on what deck to build, I would have asked, but I did not. This is a tir 3 borderline tir 2 deck and I've PROVEN IT against six samurai, blackwing and lightsworn alike. While it may not be the world's greatest deck, that's not what I set out for it to be. It is an unusual, unbroken, WORKABLE (despite what you know-it-alls may think) deck. To you, mr. poster right before this one, you say you've run a D-hero deck before, but if that were true, you would know better that modifying it the way you so vehemently suggested would utterly destroy the flow, theme and ability of this deck. Granted, there a couple that could be replaced, like d-chain, but on a scale such as that, it might as well not be a destiny hero deck, which would defeat the purpose of said deck.

oh and for your information, I almost ALWAYS draw the cards I need.

I made an entire post highlighting why this logic is terrible. Your post also includes the comment that we have little to offer in terms of fixes (because we're "know-it-alls"). The last line is just a stupid claim that your deck is never inconsistent.

The point of the Your Deck section is to post a deck for others to rate and fix, improving the build and strategy. You are not accepting any fixes, not defending your current card choices, and overall not doing anything but telling us we have no idea what we're talking about and that your Deck is "not perfect" but doesn't need to be changed.

Archived