2 Bottomless Trap Hole

2 Dimensional Prison

1 Mirror Force

Extra Deck (4 - Minimum)

Destiny End Dragoon

Elemental HERO Absolute Zero

Vision HERO Adoration

Vision HERO Trinity

Nah, the people running Synchro decks and Junk Synchron will laugh harder.

Are you kidding me?? lol I've wiped the floor with those plushie decks...they dont stand a chance against this deck. The only decks I have trouble with are Six Sams and one other one i can't remember...

And the only reason why Six Sams beat me down is Shien

Guest Evil Tristan

Why are you running non-DDT Destiny HEROes?

Why are you running Dark City?

Why is this practically Highlander?

Why in the name of all that is holy would you even consider Disk Commander being unbanned?

Your deck isn't invincible so stop acting like it is.

I didnt say it sir, I just posted before stating that Six Sams and i think its Darkworlds can easily beat me down. So don't assume.

Why are you running non-DDT Destiny HEROes?

Why are you running Dark City?

Why is this practically Highlander?

Why in the name of all that is holy would you even consider Disk Commander being unbanned?

What the heck are you talking about? I run this deck because it WORKS. So I'd appreciate if you all backed off and actually posted something CONSTRUCTIVE.

Guest Evil Tristan

What the heck are you talking about? I run this deck because it WORKS. So I'd appreciate if you all backed off and actually posted something CONSTRUCTIVE.

What morons have you been dueling? ._.

He technically is. He's pointing out great gaping flaws in your deck build. But maybe he's a little too subtle.

- Doom Lord and Captain Tenacious are TERRIBLE.

- Defender is not good in this kind of deck, and there are precious few decks it IS good in.

- Dreadmaster needs a more dedicated deck to work well, and even then is subpar.

- Dasher has its uses in a number of decks. Destiny Heroes is not one of those decks.

Because Destiny Heroes have very low ATK, Dark City isn't good enough to warrant running, and offers little protection if the opponent attacks.

You are running 1 copy of most of the cards in the deck. This greatly reduces consistency as you will have trouble drawing the cards you'd actually need.

I used to run D-HEROs like this back when they first came out. It was a fun deck, but it wasn't good. In this day and age, almost all D-HEROs are terrible.

D-Shield is mediocre, even if you do use it on Captain Tenacious or one of the stronger D-Heroes. Effect destruction can still kill the monster, and S/T destruction easily rids the field of Shield, both types are run quite in a bit in good decks.

D-Chain is even worse. It only works on D-HEROs, gives them only 500 ATK and the benefit is a 500 burn damage whenever it kills a monster. D-HEROs have naturally low ATK, so this will rarely benefit you when almost any other Equip Spell would do better.

its amazing how nobody seems to know any other deck style other than rush and swarm. You all are confusing this deck for a fast-paced deck, which its NOT. It's all about stalling and field control in order to summon Dogma or Plasma. If I wanted advice on what deck to build, I would have asked, but I did not. This is a tir 3 borderline tir 2 deck and I've PROVEN IT against six samurai, blackwing and lightsworn alike. While it may not be the world's greatest deck, that's not what I set out for it to be. It is an unusual, unbroken, WORKABLE (despite what you know-it-alls may think) deck. To you, mr. poster right before this one, you say you've run a D-hero deck before, but if that were true, you would know better that modifying it the way you so vehemently suggested would utterly destroy the flow, theme and ability of this deck. Granted, there a couple that could be replaced, like d-chain, but on a scale such as that, it might as well not be a destiny hero deck, which would defeat the purpose of said deck.

oh and for your information, I almost ALWAYS draw the cards I need.

9. The Jack Witt Clause

All deck topics are treated as rate and fix topics. This means that, when you post your deck, you will receive comments and evaluations of the deck's quality from other members and suggestions as to how to improve it. If you cannot deal with this, then do not post your deck. If you post your deck and then show that you cannot or will not accept constructive criticism, you will not only appear childish but also run the risk of having your topics closed.

gg

its amazing how nobody seems to know any other deck style other than rush and swarm. You all are confusing this deck for a fast-paced deck, which its NOT. It's all about stalling and field control in order to summon Dogma or Plasma. If I wanted advice on what deck to build, I would have asked, but I did not. This is a tir 3 borderline tir 2 deck and I've PROVEN IT against six samurai, blackwing and lightsworn alike. While it may not be the world's greatest deck, that's not what I set out for it to be. It is an unusual, unbroken, WORKABLE (despite what you know-it-alls may think) deck. To you, mr. poster right before this one, you say you've run a D-hero deck before, but if that were true, you would know better that modifying it the way you so vehemently suggested would utterly destroy the flow, theme and ability of this deck. Granted, there a couple that could be replaced, like d-chain, but on a scale such as that, it might as well not be a destiny hero deck, which would defeat the purpose of said deck.

oh and for your information, I almost ALWAYS draw the cards I need.

This is all terrible logic.

1) D-HERO decks do not need to run only D-HEROs to be viable. And running the terrible ones does not benefit the deck. If your strategy is stall and Field Control, these goals can be accomplished with other cards and strategies. Doom Lord is slow, temporary, and weak. Even if you use D-Shield on it, you'll have to switch it to Attack Position to use its effect the following turn, leaving your LP in danger when your opponent Summons a monster. Captain Tenacious + D-Shield is unreliable, although a superior strategy in terms of stalling.

NONE of your other cards provide Stall, aside from Clock Tower Prison, which can be easily destroyed with S/T removal in under 4 turns, or if your opponent activates a new Field Spell.

2) Plasma and Dogma are both being run at 1 copy, which may work in the anime, but not very consistently in RL. In addition, you're not even running cards that'll provide the Tribute Fodder easier, like cards that produce Tokens for the Tributes. Therefore your Stall/FIeld Control to Summon them is too slow to work. If anything goes wrong with your stall, you will quickly be beaten down, assuming that even if you do drop Dogma or Plasma, that a Bottomless, Torrential, or Solemn isn't awaiting them.

For that matter, you're not even running much Spell and Trap removal, so you are leaving yourself vulnerable to almost every counter your opponent will have for mere beatstick monsters that require 3 Tributes, to say nothing of their anti-Stall methods.

3) Your S/T lineup offers little to no protection for your cards.

4) D-HERO decks dont have to run all the D-HEROs. Defender will only help your opponent if you dont use Skill Drain, as in exchange for a 2700 body, your opponent draws more cards, and you have no way to compensate for them getting extra advantage, which will undoubtedly net them the S/T or monster removal they'd need to bust your combos and strategy.

5) I ran D-HEROs like this back when I was a noob and when it was the days of Enemy of Justice, long before Synchros and Xyz came out. The strategy no longer works this way. With that in mind, I know better than to say "nope, you're doing it right by sticking adamantly to an inconsistent and underwhelming theme when you could still run D-HEROs, but with less specific and underwhelming support".

Lock this thread. I shake my head in sadness and disappointment at the feeble near-sightedness of someone who claims so much experience. It's one thing for this advice to be given to someone of no experience themselves, but when personal account is given towards the viability of a deck like this, it is completely ignored, and is not given fair acknowledgement. I am shocked and ashamed.

Archived