Twilight Wings Guild | Welcome our newest Pawn, Jolta

Lexadin

[center]As you where wandering around a forest, you seem to have stumbled across a huge gray castle. The gates are open, but you are too far away to clearly see what's inside. Curious as you are, you go and investigate.
As you start to get closer, a you feel a strong magical presence, which gets stronger as you get near the castle. You take a deep breath and continue forwards. Here you see the castle actually isn't gray, but is built from thousands of white and black bricks, all placed in such a matter that they seem to blend into gray when viewed from far away. As you finally get to the castle, you are impressed by how huge it actually is. The highest two towers almost seem to reach the clouds. Stunned by the awesome heights of the castle, you almost miss the sign above the gate. 'Twilight Wings' with an image of a Black Demonic wing next to a White Angelic wing, both pointing towards each other as if they are from the same creature. But no known creature is know that has both such wings so you quickly dismiss that idea.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gvSSp.png[/img]
As you look inside the castle doors, you see a simple hallway, nothing too fancy, some lights, a red with gray carpet. Though there is something wierd about it, it doesn't have any doors only a large black with white bar at the end with a 2 painting behind it . You deside to investigate some more.

As you enter the castle, you notice that the interior walls also have the white and black brick pattern, 'Must be the designer's taste.' You mumble to yourself. When you finally reach the black and white bar, you finally can see what's on the paintings, the one to your left is of somekind of horrific demonlike creature shrouded in shadows, it's glowing red eyes seem to look straight at you wherever you move, though it slightly frightens you, it is strangely fascinating aswell. The painting to your right is that of an beautiful angelic being, covered in light, it's blue eyes seem to fill you with warmth, but also with a strange feeling of loneliness.
Having seen enough of the paintings, you finally notice the motionless man in between the paintings, he is wearing a black [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedora"]Fedora[/url] that is tipped over in a way so that you can't seem to see his face and a pair of black trousers and a black T-shirt, leaning with his chair (covered with a black trenchcoat he seem to have removed some time before) against the wall in between the paintings. He seems to be sleeping this way, as you slowly see his chest moving up and down in regular intervals. He's about 180cm (6 feet) and has his feet with his black boots planted firmly on the ground. But the thing you notice the most about his is his long, white/grey hair that is binded into a long ponytail, which almost reaches the floor and the enormous magical pressure you feel around him, even when he's asleep.

You where focusing so much on the things behind the bar, that you almost missed that there was an admission form of sorts on the bar with a pen next to it.

[i][b]Twilight Wings Guild[/b]

Name (or how you want to be called):
Why do you want to join out guild?:
What kind of magic do you use? (optional):
How do you look like? (optional):
Night or Day?:[/i]

Now things finally start to make sence, this is a Magic Guild. And the person behind the bar has to be the owner or something like that.
For reasons only known to yourself, you decide to fill in the form. And as soon as you finished writing, you hear a voice coming from the man behind the bar saying: "You've made a good choice, now welcome to the Twilight Wings Guild." His voice was hard, but warm. Something you didn't expect from such a person. He continued to talk: "My name is Lexadin, founder of this new Guild. Here, we do not judge on which sides of the Twilight someone has walked before. Because in here, we all are members of the same guild. Now come, and celebrate your arrival!"

As sudden as the voice was heard, it disapeared aswell. However, instead of a small hallway you are now standing in a grand entrence hall. One truely fitting for a castle this size, with 2 balconies on 1 on each of your sides. Many chairs and tables where set here aswell, you also see a a bunch of other people sitting on a chairs near tables, quite varying from each other, some even have wings! There is also a... Squid?. Anywho they all seem to be conversing with one and other. And the bar you where standing before is now double it's original size, with many drinks and snacks filling the shelves behind it. As you finally look back at the place where the man was sitting. The man was still sitting there, but now his hat is tipped somewhat back to reveal his suprisingly young face of someone in the twenties smiling at you. As his face returned to normal, he said: "If you want a place to stay, the castle has some excelent rooms in the back and in the towers if you are interested. And here are some of our groundrules and other things you might want to know. If you don't understand anything else, don't be scared to ask me. Finally, on the big board to my left there are other members and ranks and on the board on my left are some assignments you can do to earn some money." He then gives you a thin book titled: [i]Twilight Wings[/i]

[spoiler=Battle Arena][/center]
[center]
Wondering around in the guild, you notice a rather large door, somewhat like a gate. But then smaller with the words'[i]Battle Arena[/i] painted on it with big bright red letters. Curiously, you decide to open it.
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/274093-twilight-wings-guild-battle-arena/
[/center]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Member Board]
[center][b]King:[/b] [i]Lexadin[/i]

[b]Queen:[/b] [i]-[/i]

[b]Knights:[/b] [i]-[/i]

[b]Bishops:[/b] [i]-[/i]

[b]Rooks:[/b]
[i]~Renegade~ (Ren)
(Jazzy Turtle) Jax
(Senji the Pervy Sage) Kuro
(Ongaku Matsuri) Thar[/i]

[b]Pawns:[/b]
[i]Comrade Trollestia
Lazaruz (Laz)
(Ɽarity) Daemon
Requiem
Remnants (Rem)
Myst
Death Penguin (Enrise/Lucifer/Aethyr)
Beginning446 (Beginning)
Lilly Satou (Jolta)[/i]
[/center][/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Club RP]
The OOC Thread: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/283959-twilight-wings-guild-rp-oocpg-16club-rpnot-started/

The IC RP thread: *still under construction*
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Assignmentboard]
[i]Wanted! Banner for this Guild.
Am willing to pay the costs for it myself.

~Lexadin[/i]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Twilight Wings]
As you might've noticed, this is a Fairy Tail (the manga/anime) based guild (club). However, it is allowed to talk about different subjects, so feel free to do so. Just follow the rules.
You can also participate in battles with other club members, presuming they have magical powers that is, and they are not to the dead and you cannot permanently injure someone either physically or mentally.
Any suggestions to this club will be apriciated and will be considered.

I think that's all. So enjoy your stay here in the Twilight Wings Guild.

~ Lexadin

[spoiler=Rules]
1) All YCM Rules aply here.
2) Do not Flame.
3) Respect all other members.
4) Don't spam.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Explanation of the Ranks]
As some might have noticed the ranks are based on Chess Pieces. Though it might be a bit confusing, so let me clear things up a bit.

[b]King:[/b] A King in Chess in one of the most important pieces. In this guild it is the same. The King is the Guild Leader and decides on all of the important things. They can Ban people, give out warnings, accept new members, appoint Knights, Rooks and Bishops, ect. All of the good stuff.
There can only be one King.

[b]Queen:[/b] A Queen in Chess is the most powerfull piece of them all. In this guild, the Queen is the co-leader of the guild. Who has all the same powers as the the king, except that he/she (see I'm openminded) has to be chosen by the King.
The king and the Queen don't have to have a relationship, just saying.
There can only be one Queen.

[b]Knights:[/b] A knight is a mighty piece in Chess, its unique way of moving sets it apart from the other pieces. In this guild a Knight is a Moderator, who has to be chosen by either the King or the Queen. They can Warn people, and ban people aswell. They also can accept new members when the King or Queen isn't around. The Knights are also among the top class of wizards and have to be active members of the guild.
There can be up to 4 Knights.

[b]Bishops:[/b] Bishops are also powerfull pieces in Chess. In this guild, a Bishop is a Semi-Moderator. They can warn people and accept new members. They are always chosen by the King or Queen. They are among the more powerfull wizards of the Guild. More powerfull then Rooks and Pawns, but less powerfull then the Knights they are among the more active members of the guild aswell.
When there is still room for another Knight, you can be promoted to a Knight from this class, by either the King or Queen, if you're active and powerfull enough.
There can be up to 15 Bishops.

[b]Rooks:[/b] Rooks are once again powerfull pieces in Chess. In this guild, a Rook is an elite member. They are more powerfull and/or active then Pawns. They are promoted when a Pawn is active enough in the oppinion of the King and/or Queen. When the limit of Bishops have not been reached yet, you can promote from a Rook to a Bishop if you're in the oppinion of the Knights, King or Queen active and strong enough.
There can be any number of Rooks.

[b]Pawns:[/b] Pawns in Chess are the most common piece. Pawns are the regular members of this guild. Everyone starts off as a Pawn, well except for the King. they are ussually the weakest of the guild, but should never be underrated, as they might have a Knight inside of them. They can be accepted by the King, Queen, Knights and Bishops.
There can be any number of Pawns.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Friendly Guilds]
None yet.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Banner(s)]
None yet.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Other]
Each player can recieve up to 2 warnings. On the 3rd misdemeanor/felony, you'll recieve a temporary ban. Which can be extended to an permanent ban.

To prove you've read through this all (which most of you probebly didn't do anyway), say where you'd like to have your stamp with the weapon of the guild (the 2 wings) on your body. Plz, don't say you want it on your private parts though. As you'll be warned then.
[spoiler=Banned Members]
None.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Name (or how you want to be called): [/b]~Renegade~ (or Ren for short)
[b]Why do you want to join out guild: [/b]​ I just started getting into Fairy Tail, so I thought ‘Why not?’
[b]What kind of magic do you use: [/b]
[spoiler=Familiar Magic]

Ren practices Familiar Magic. Familiar Magic is similar to Celestial Magic, but it does have some key differences. Like Celestial Magic, Familiar Magic does deal with summoning other beings to help you in battle. Unlike Celestial Magic, it does not deal with the Spirit World or Spirits. With Familiar Magic the user is able to summon an animal to aid them in battle. The animals summoned cannot just be any animal, they must have agreed to being a Familiar with the said Familiar Magician. Familiar Magicians tend to choose animals that have magical properties as their Familiars so as to be stronger.

To summon a Familiar, a Familiar magician must have a statuette or something similar that has been enchanted so that it has a connection to the actual being. By transferring magical energy to the said object, the Familiar will then be summoned from wherever it is. This summoning does have its limitations. Familiars can only be summoned from the living world and the farther away the Familiar is the more magical energy it takes to summon them.

Familiars usually have two forms, the first being their ‘Normal Form’. This form is usually the smaller of the two so as not to draw too much attention to the said Familiar. In this form the Familiar is also much weaker than when in ‘Combat Form’. In ‘Combat Form’ a Familiar can sometimes grow to twice or three times larger than they actually are. This is an ability all Familiars gain after becoming Familiars. In ‘Combat Form’ Familiars are able to use their abilities at full power. Transforming a Familiar into Combat Form uses up quite a bit of magical energy.

If a Familiar Magician enters a battle while using a Familiar in its ‘Normal Form’ they can use a method of magic called ‘Channeling’. ‘Channeling’ allows the user to channel the power of the familiar with their own body. This leads to added abilities to the caster of the magic, varying depending on the Familiar being channeled. When a magician finishes ‘Channeling’ a Familiar, most of their magical energy is drained up and will not be able to cast any sort of spell for several hours.

[spoiler=Ren’s Familiars]
[b]Araujo, the Serpent[/b]
Araujo is a 3 ft snake(Normal Form) with glossy green scales. Araujo has the ability to stretch its body in order to snap up prey. Araujo is also venomous. Her poison does not kill, but it does cause pain and after it has been in the blood stream for a little while it can start to mess with a person’s sense of sight and hearing. When Ren channels Araujo, his skin becomes slightly scaly and gains a greenish tint. Kallen’s eyes also become angled like a snake’s, his pupils turn to slits and his eyes gain an intense yellow color. His arms transform into the heads of snakes. Theses snakes do not have eyes or brains; they are controlled completely by Ren. They can stretch out to a length of 8ft and their bite is poisonous.

[b]Talos, the Owl[/b]
Talos is a Great Horned Owl with brown and white feathers. Talos has the ability to send out a psychic wave from his eyes. This psychic wave disorients an opponent that is hit by it. When channeling Talos, Ren’s eyes grow large and turn into those of an owl. He gains Talos’ ability, but it is slightly weaker. Ren’s fingers and nails turn into the talons of an owl. The most drastic change Ren undergoes is the large wings on his back.

---
Like all Familiar Magician, Ren can communicate telepathically with his Familiars, no matter the distance.
[/spoiler]

[u]Weapons:[/u]
Ren only carries a pair of daggers that have been enchanted. The daggers are resistant to magic and will never dull. If the daggers become lost or broken, they will appear in their sheaths unscathed. This uses up some of Ren’s magical energy though.
[/spoiler]
[b]How do you look like: [/b]

Despite his age, Ren still very much looks like a child due to his short figure. He stands at 5’6” and weighs in at about 115lbs. Even though he is not overly muscular, he is very lean and conditioned; his opponents quickly find out that he is much stronger than he appears. Ren has dark brown, unruly hair. He has given up on combing it and just lets it lay tangled and messy. Ren has dark green eyes, but they change color depending on which Familiar he is channeling.

Ren’s always wears the same sleeveless, tight shirt. The shirt is made from the skin of an abnormally large snake that lives in the untamed forests of Fiore. Due to the shirt’s material it is very hard and serves as fairly decent armor. The scales on the shirt used to be bright red, but have faded over time to a reddish-gray haze-like color. Ren’s wears black shorts (or pants if it is particularly cold). Around his neck Ren’s wears a silver necklace. Hanging from the otherwise bare necklace is a circular pendant. Engraved on one side of the pendant is a coiled snake and on the other an owl in flight.

From Ren’s various missions he has collected a fair amount of scars. Most of them located on his forearms; due to the fact he wears a sleeveless shirt. He of course could have removed the scars by getting it healed by a specialized magician, but he decided to keep them as a token and a reminder that he was not invincible. On Ren’s right palm is the guild’s tattoo(Color: Navy Blue).

[b]Night or Day: [/b]Night
[b]Stamped: [/b]Right Palm

I don't know too much about Fairy Tail, I only started watching it today. So if I seem a little slow that is why. I'll try to get caught up as much as possible

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1320862603' post='5628551']
[b]Name (or how you want to be called): [/b]~Renegade~ (or Ren for short)
[b]Why do you want to join out guild: [/b]​ I just started getting into Fairy Tail, so I thought ‘Why not?’
[b]What kind of magic do you use: [/b]Shadow Magic
[b]How do you look like: [/b]I am tall and semi-muscular. My eyes are purple and my hair is jet black. My hair is usually short, but on occasions I let it grow out. I tend to wear darker colors, such as dark blue, purple, and black. My skin is of a very light complexion and is very hard to tan.
[b]Night or Day: [/b]Night

I don't know too much about Fairy Tail, I only started watching it today. So if I seem a little slow that is why. I'll try to get caught up as much as possible
[/quote]

Accepted, welcome to the Guild.

You'll probebly love Fairy Tail as it goes on, it is quite awesome.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1320875471' post='5628962']
The first episode was really good. Thanks for accepting me. Also the mark will be on my left palm. Sorry meant to put that in my first post.
[/quote]

No problem. And it said you can either put it in your app, or in a post. So it doesn't matter.

Personally I'm at the latest epp of the Anime. But do remember, you can talk about things other then Fairy Tail aswell.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1320945424' post='5630885']
I actually didn't realise it was 11/11/11 tomorow. Unfortunatly I can't really do anything special then. Seeing as I have exams (not finals) then. And it will probebly take quite a while.
[/quote]

lol, yeah sucks that it falls on a friday. Just one more day and I could have gone and seen Immortals on opening day. Oh well, it'll still be in theaters for a little while. I would have forgotten that tomorrow is 11/11/11 if someone in science class hadn't of reminded me.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1320945592' post='5630890']
lol, yeah sucks that it falls on a friday. Just one more day and I could have gone and seen Immortals on opening day. Oh well, it'll still be in theaters for a little while. I would have forgotten that tomorrow is 11/11/11 if someone in science class hadn't of reminded me.
[/quote]

Well at least in 2 days it'll be on a Saturday. That's kinda positive, I guess.
Personally I don't go to the movies that much anymore. Not since the movie theater in my town was closed. Now I need to travel at least 25km to get to the nearest one.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1320946478' post='5630922']
Well at least in 2 days it'll be on a Saturday. That's kinda positive, I guess.
Personally I don't go to the movies that much anymore. Not since the movie theater in my town was closed. Now I need to travel at least 25km to get to the nearest one.
[/quote]

That is a fair distance. Yeah would've probably done the same thing. So, Lex which Magic do you use in this club?

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1320946640' post='5630925']
That is a fair distance. Yeah would've probably done the same thing. So, Lex which Magic do you use in this club?
[/quote]

*grins* Haven't you noticed yet? I kinda spoiled it in the opening post.

I use Nightmare/Dream Magic.

It's a complex form of creation magic. Basicly, I can create anything I imagine by going into a sleeplike trance. That and I can also use some attack and protection spells, nothing too fancy though. Plus the ultimate attack of our guild, which will be passed onto the leaders.
Twilight Sky. Of which I cannot use on other members btw.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1320947024' post='5630931']
*grins* Haven't you noticed yet? I kinda spoiled it in the opening post.

I use Nightmare/Dream Magic.

It's a complex form of creation magic. Basicly, I can create anything I imagine by going into a sleeplike trance. That and I can also use some attack and protection spells, nothing too fancy though. Plus the ultimate attack of our guild, which will be passed onto the leaders.
Twilight Sky. Of which I cannot use on other members btw.
[/quote]

Oooohhhh, now I understand more. Okay yeah that makes total sense. In the anime, can the magicians learn more than one kind of magic or do they only get one? I don't think I've seen anyone with more than one magic...but then again I have only seen up to the 4th episode.

Twilight Sky, what does it do? Or can you say? Probably not considering I am not a leader.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1320947221' post='5630935']
Oooohhhh, now I understand more. Okay yeah that makes total sense. In the anime, can the magicians learn more than one kind of magic or do they only get one? I don't think I've seen anyone with more than one magic...but then again I have only seen up to the 4th episode.

Twilight Sky, what does it do? Or can you say? Probably not considering I am not a leader.
[/quote]

Well they can learn multiple Spells, but they will be weaker then their specialization. And are mostly general spells, like attacks or shields and such stuff. I'm not going to spoil who's going to use more then his speciality, but there are some who will.

Maybe I'll share how it works if rise in rank somewhat. But untill then. It's a secret.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1320947928' post='5630952']
Well they can learn multiple Spells, but they will be weaker then their specialization. And are mostly general spells, like attacks or shields and such stuff. I'm not going to spoil who's going to use more then his speciality, but there are some who will.

Maybe I'll share how it works if rise in rank somewhat. But untill then. It's a secret.
[/quote]

Thanks. Was just looking at some wikia pages and yeah found out that guild member of Fairy Tail uses quite a bit of magics.

lol.

I am working on getting the Renders for the banner. Hopefully it'll turn out pretty good.

[i]Name (or how you want to be called):[/i] Tentacruel

[i]Why do you want to join out guild?: [/i]Fairy Tail.

[i]What kind of magic do you use?:[/i] Water-Type attacks

[i]How do you look like?: [/i] http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f6/073Tentacruel.png

[i]Night or Day?:[/i] I don't understand the question.

Name (or how you want to be called): [b]Kuro[/b]
Why do you want to join out guild?:[b] To Talk about Fairy Tail with friends for hours 8D[/b]
What kind of magic do you use? (optional): [b]Magic that enchances body and senses[/b]
How do you look like? (optional): [b]A tall guy with a right built body. Has black eyes; short, messy, red hair. Usually wears black, lightweight, running shoes, black jeans, and red cotton shirt[/b]
Night or Day?: [b]Day[/b]
Stamp: [b]Top of left temple[/b]

[quote name='Kuroashi Gouki' timestamp='1321068528' post='5634135']
Why do you want to join out guild?:[b] To Talk about Fairy Tail with friends for hours 8D[/b]
What kind of magic do you use? (optional): [b]Magic that enchances body and senses[/b]
How do you look like? (optional): [b]A tall guy with a right built body. Has black eyes, short, messy, red hair. Usually wears black, lightweight, running shoes, black jeans, and red cotton shirt[/b]
[/quote]

Well welcome. I cannot officially accept you, but assuming Lex accepts it is nice to have you in the guild.

[color=#000000][size=3]Oh, there is one, I WAS WRONG AGO-KUN. ;-;
Name (or how you want to be called): Jaxcob (Or Jax)
Why do you want to join out guild?: Because, I WANT TO FIND THEM DRAGONS! BD That and to obsess over Fairy Tail...
What kind of magic do you use? (Optional): Holder Magic- Requip- The Reaper (Scythes)
How do you look like? (optional): Normal Height and Weight, Fairly Tanned skin, Spiky Black Hair, Black Eyes, Black Jeans, Red Short-Sleeved Buttoned-up Shirt, White Bandages wrapped around both hand with the fingers poking out
Night or Day?: Can I pick the In-Between? Dawn/Twilight?
Stamped: Back Right Hand[/size][/color]

For some reason, people always join my clubs/guilds when I'm not there. Meh, I don't mind it to much.

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1320949416' post='5630984']
[i]Name (or how you want to be called):[/i] Tentacruel

[i]Why do you want to join out guild?: [/i]Fairy Tail.

[i]What kind of magic do you use?:[/i] Water-Type attacks

[i]How do you look like?: [/i] http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f6/073Tentacruel.png

[i]Night or Day?:[/i] I don't understand the question.
[/quote]

Accepted. Welcome to the guild.

[quote name='Kuroashi Gouki' timestamp='1321068528' post='5634135']
How do you look like? (optional): [b]A tall guy with a right built body. Has black eyes; short, messy, red hair. Usually wears black, lightweight, running shoes, black jeans, and red cotton shirt[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='☽☖☠☗☾JAX☼COB☽☗☠☖☾' timestamp='1321104406' post='5634559']
[color=#000000][size=3]Oh, there is one, I WAS WRONG AGO-KUN. ;-;
Name (or how you want to be called): Jaxcob (Or Jax)
Why do you want to join out guild?: Because, I WANT TO FIND THEM DRAGONS! BD That and to obsess over Fairy Tail...
What kind of magic do you use? (Optional): Holder Magic- Requip- The Reaper (Scythes)
How do you look like? (optional): Normal Height and Weight, Fairly Tanned skin, Spiky Black Hair, Black Eyes, Black Jeans, Red Short-Sleeved Buttoned-up Shirt, White Bandages wrapped around both hand with the fingers poking out
Night or Day?: Can I pick the In-Between? Dawn/Twilight?
Stamped: Back Right Hand[/size][/color]
[/quote]

Yes you can choose that.

Archived