Lexadin

[quote name='☽☖☠☗☾JAX☼COB☽☗☠☖☾' timestamp='1322435419' post='5670458']
He lost his account.
:I
[/quote]
[quote name='Black Rock Accel' timestamp='1322437954' post='5670673']
See?

Name (or how you want to be called): [b]Kuro[/b]
Why do you want to join out guild?:[b] To Talk about Fairy Tail with friends for hours 8D[/b]
What kind of magic do you use? (optional): [b]Magic that enchances body and senses[/b]
How do you look like? (optional): [b]A tall guy with a right built body. Has black eyes, short, messy, red hair. Usually wears black, lightweight, running shoes, black jeans, and red cotton shirt[/b]
Night or Day?: [b]Day[/b]
Stamp: [b]Top of left temple[/b]
[/quote]

*facepalms* Doh! Sorry, I must've missed that. Sorry for putting you trhough all that, here have a drink on my costs.

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1322437155' post='5670598']
[b]Name (or how you want to be called):[/b] Lazaruz, or Laz for short
[b]Why do you want to join out guild?: [/b]Because Fairy Tail is awesome and I´ll be damned if I let an opportunity to discuss it with fellow fans slip away from me.
[b]What kind of magic do you use?: [/b]Dark Écriture, If that is allowed, If not, Orient Solid Script
(I will be inventing a few new words/spells regardless if allowed, just an FYI if I ever end up in a battle)
[Spoiler=[b]What do you look like?[/b]][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/10756df.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Night or Day?:[/b] Twilight, if not allowed, night
[b]Stamp:[/b] Left shoulder (replace the one in the picture)
[/quote]

Accepted, welcome to the guild.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1322597710' post='5674439']
Way to string us along Lex...lol jk.

I just got through episode 33 I think. Some people were taking Erza back to the Tower of Heaven(or something like that). Looks like I am going to be finding out who this mysterious, blue-haired guy truly is.
[/quote]

*sigh* Sometimes I really have the feeling I scare people away...

Anywho, about the blue haired gu... God Why do I always almost spoil things!

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1322598163' post='5674458']
*sigh* Sometimes I really have the feeling I scare people away...

Anywho, about the blue haired gu... God Why do I always almost spoil things!
[/quote]

Couldn't be your scary avi or your slightly creepy member title, could it?

lol, you don't scare people away. Maybe intimidate would be the right word. I mean you have been on this site for quite a long time and noobs tend to be intimidated by veterans...especially ones with as many posts as you.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1322598433' post='5674475']
Couldn't be your scary avi or your slightly creepy member title, could it?

lol, you don't scare people away. Maybe intimidate would be the right word. I mean you have been on this site for quite a long time and noobs tend to be intimidated by veterans...especially ones with as many posts as you.
[/quote]

But my avi's just a well-dressed zombie/undead that is accompied by an reverse cross with a green flame on it's top... I get what you're going at.
But my title is just a quote of a fisherman from Earthbound (MOTHER 2). Ok, it has one of the creepiest bosses in gaming history... I think you're onto something.

8th place in total posts baby!

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1322598917' post='5674498']
But my avi's just a well-dressed zombie/undead that is accompied by an reverse cross with a green flame on it's top... I get what you're going at.
But my title is just a quote of a fisherman from Earthbound (MOTHER 2). Ok, it has one of the creepiest bosses in gaming history... I think you're onto something.

8th place in total posts baby!
[/quote]
:^D
First place.

Archived