Uria, Lord of Searing Flames

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111003210628/yugioh/images/thumb/1/15/Uria%2CLordofSearingFlamesLC02-EN-UR-LE.jpg/300px-Uria%2CLordofSearingFlamesLC02-EN-UR-LE.jpg[/img]
[quote]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 3 face-up Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 1000 ATK for each Continuous Trap Card in your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 1 Set Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; destroy that target. Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation.[/quote][/center]
Because Ninjas are good at spamming Continuous Traps.
Discuss.

[quote name='-Noel-' timestamp='1320855298' post='5628413']
I'm not sure how well this would do in Ninjas[/quote]
Its more like the fact they could easily help you Summon this. And the fact they tend to be Trap-based(Gold Ninja, for the most part), you would hardly ever dead draw any Continuous Traps you didn't need at the moment.

[quote name='-Noel-' timestamp='1320855298' post='5628413']it's certainly an inreresting idea.[/quote]
And you could call [s]BS[/s]"Priority" with Uria's effect, and make it immune to Bottomless.
Hurr hurr.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1320863694' post='5628580']
Its more like the fact they could easily help you Summon this. And the fact they tend to be Trap-based(Gold Ninja, for the most part), you would hardly ever dead draw any Continuous Traps you didn't need at the moment.

And you could call [s]BS[/s]"Priority" with Uria's effect, and make it immune to Bottomless.
Hurr hurr.
[/quote]

Let's not mention Sangan?

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1320864538' post='5628611']
Got worse in the OCG because priority made this card hilarious.

Needs its own deck to function, as do most of the Sacred Beasts. The only Beast I don't have, and the one I liked the most.
[/quote]

So, you didn't get Legendary Collection 2....

OT: It's a decent Once-per-turn MST that can't be negated, that's good, I suppose....

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1320864924' post='5628621']
Not all of us wanted to spend 100-ish$ on a Secret Rare versions of a lot of mediocre cards.
[/quote]

$100? Where does Legendary Collection 2 cost that much? Unless you're buying multiple; that I can understand.

All [b][i]I'm[/i][/b] saying is is that evilfusion would only need to buy just one. It costs $30+tax over at the locals I go to.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1320864984' post='5628622']
No. I haven't bought cards since...around the start of the Synchro era. My last card purchase was Earthbound Immortal Uru, back when SOVR first came out.

I pulled Hamon in a pack of SOI, and Raviel from the tin.
[/quote]

... oh, nevermind, then.

Archived