[MTG] Mind Control

Jace Beleren

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1320970517' post='5631712']
ATM It is outclassed by
[img]http://magiccards.info/scans/en/mbs/22.jpg[/img]

Other than that i can be as good as a dead draw sometimes...I like it in the sideboard material Slot
[/quote]
Ninjas are everywhere Dae :P

[quote name='~ GMK ~' timestamp='1320972040' post='5631771']
Pardon how little I understand magic, but why is the one with infect better? I mean, I know infect is better when attacking other creatures, but the fact that you have to get 10 different direct attacks in seems kind of slow to me. Am I missing something or just being stupid?
[/quote]
1 damage = 1 counter
2 damage = 2 counters
etc.

Infect is some kind of Double Strike you can say.

[quote name='~ GMK ~' timestamp='1320972040' post='5631771']
Pardon how little I understand magic, but why is the one with infect better? I mean, I know infect is better when attacking other creatures, but the fact that you have to get 10 different direct attacks in seems kind of slow to me. Am I missing something or just being stupid?
[/quote]

No Infect Means that Every point of Damage a Creature Does to a player...gets transformed into a Poison Counter instead

Say You Steal your opponent's 6/6 Flyer Creature...and next turn you hit your opponent with it...as Corrupted Resolve granted the stolen creature with the Infect Creature...at the moment of dealing the damage...the regular 6 damage your opponent would take is negated and he gets 6 Poison Counters instead....

And 10 Poison Counters == You Win

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1320972170' post='5631777']
1 damage = 1 counter
2 damage = 2 counters
etc.

Infect is some kind of Double Strike you can say.
[/quote]

Wait, really?!?!

Ok... now infect is suddenly ten times better XD. I can't believe I didn't know that...

And yeah, corrupted is the better one then.

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1320972521' post='5631793']
No Infect Means that Every point of Damage a Creature Does to a player...gets transformed into a Poison Counter instead

Say You Steal your opponent's 6/6 Flyer Creature...and next turn you hit your opponent with it...as Corrupted Resolve granted the stolen creature with the Infect Creature...at the moment of dealing the damage...the regular 6 damage your opponent would take is negated and he gets 6 Poison Counters instead....

And 10 Poison Counters == You Win
[/quote]

You been ninja'd again, son.

[quote name='~ GMK ~' timestamp='1320972628' post='5631796']
You been ninja'd again, son.
[/quote]

Basicly Makoto and I share minds...He wrote Abridged Versions of something while I do the more detailed a deep analysis...XD

Oh and Treachery is too treacherous...D:
Yeah hopefully that thing is on legacy only...and no sane mind or poor people ....plays Legacy...

Archived