Tiger Deck, one more time

Monsters

Side Deck

[spells

Side Deck

[Traps

Side Deck

Okay, people, since you guys refuse to listen, here's exactly what I'm asking for with this deck, and what I am not going to tolerate:

1. Offerings, SRR, and Beast Rising STAY, period. I find Offerings way too versatile to drop, and I haven't gotten gypped by its side effect once, yet; SRR has saved my ass too many times for me to drop to below 2, and Beast Rising I've managed to use to superior effect to crush my opponent. I'm not going to remove them, period.

2. "Staples" like Dark Hole, Heavy Storm, etc. I have NOT needed in this deck AT ALL, and thus I see no reason to put them in this deck.

3. Rescue Rabbit, while useful in this deck, is just way too expensive for me to get, so unless it gets reprinted or drops dramatically in price, don't suggest it.

4. My side deck is variable, so any suggestions on adding to that is fine.

5. Horn of the Phantom Beast is at 3 and Solemn Warning is at 2 in this deck (though I have Sakuretsu Armor in this deck IRL, because I don't have Warning), so don't suggest I put them in, because they're already there.

6. I AM willing to step outside the Tiger theme, but not outside the Beast/Beast-Warrior theme, so make sure you keep that in mind when posting.

7. I don't care for tournament decks, so anything along the lines of "Play T.G.s, etc" will be ignored. I want suggestions on how to improve THIS particular deck, not what deck you think I can win Regionals with.

8. Anything else suggested is fair game, and I WILL listen to it. If any of the other points is breached, though, I will ignore you, period.

I put restrictions there because otherwise, people don't listen when I explain why I refuse a suggestion. This way, I can get everything out at once and if they refuse to listen (like Shard did just now), it's not my fault.

Now, that doesn't mean that I'm against suggestions; I'm honestly not sure on the monster lineup for this deck, for instance, but when I put my foot down on something I expect the suggester to acknowledge and respect that, not pester me to change my mind on it.

I put restrictions there because otherwise, people don't listen when I explain why I refuse a suggestion.

I'm going to refuse suggestions to put cards that cost £1 each into my deck and actually make it better and continue to run crap! It's not hard to run staples. They're staples for a reason. If you're not even gonna bother to listen to our advice, what's the point?

But there isn't really anything to suggest. You want your deck to be better, yet every good card suggested is assumed "elitist". I followed your (semi-insane) rules and made an appropriate fix. You then go add another rule that makes my fixes invalid? There is a difference between elitist and good, I suggest you learn it.

That's not true; as I said, I'm looking to upgrade my monster lineup, and I haven't put any restrictions on THAT, yet, so you can make suggestions on that. It's just the "staples" that I'm saying no to, because I honestly have not had any need for any of them in any of my decks.

But if that's what you want to believe, then you don't have to post, anymore.

That's not true; as I said, I'm looking to upgrade my monster lineup, and I haven't put any restrictions on THAT, yet, so you can make suggestions on that. It's just the "staples" that I'm saying no to, because I honestly have not had any need for any of them in any of my decks.

But you should be running staples because they make your deck better.

durrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Then how come T.G. and Reborn Tengu was ignored? Their monsters form a perfectly good engine and Tengu itself is amazing, plus they are horn targets. I don't understand your logic.

Guest PikaPerson01

No he plays it because rescue rabbit

He doesn't play Rescue Rabbit in this deck.

On-topic though:

1. Offerings, SRR, and Beast Rising STAY, period.

This is the kind of bullshit attitude that got your previous 3 or so topics locked.

Please read the rules:

9. The Jack Witt Clause

All deck topics are treated as rate and fix topics. This means that, when you post your deck, you will receive comments and evaluations of the deck's quality from other members and suggestions as to how to improve it. If you cannot deal with this, then do not post your deck. If you post your deck and then show that you cannot or will not accept constructive criticism, you will not only appear childish but also run the risk of having your topics closed.

Archived