Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100726191118/yugioh/images/thumb/d/de/SuperancientDeepseaKingCoelacanthTU03-EN-C-UE.png/300px-SuperancientDeepseaKingCoelacanthTU03-EN-C-UE.png[/img][/center]

[center]My first holo pull. Probably my favorite card, and the one that made me want to build Fish someday.[/center]
[center]I offered Fishborg Blaster to the Banhammer for it to leave this card untouched.[/center]
[center]It gives a big ammount of plusses, and was able to summon 2 Quasars and a Trishula in one turn, while drawing the entire deck during the last format.[/center]
[center](Cue a TCG exclusive called "Reborn Tuna" and this being hit afterwards).[/center]

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1321112282' post='5634743']
I remember once someone using this card to get Quasar out first, amusingly actually using Stardust as one of the synchro material.
[/quote]
Probably me.
I used this to summon 2 non-tuner lv4s, Oyster Meister and Fishborg Blaster. Then summoned 2 Librarians, Stardust Dragon and Armory Arm.
Equipped Armory Arm to Stardust to get an empty space to summon fishborg again. Fishborg+Token was Formula Synchron, then it+Stardust was T.G. Blade Blaster.
Then reborned/Surfaced Oyster Meister to summon fishborg again. Made another Armory Arm and equipped it to Blade Blaster, and made T.G. Lolcopter with Fishborg and the token. Used the lolcopter effect to send T.G. to the graveyard to summon Stardust and Formula. Used both of them with Lolcopter to make Quasar.
Considering I drew 2+ cards for every synchro summon, now I probably have 1 or more Pot of Avarice in my hand, that I proceed to use in 5 of the synchros in my graveyard (stardust, Formula, T.G. guy, lolcopter, armory arm and another armory arm).
Use Surface on Oyster Meister again, and summon Fishborg. Make another Armory Arm and equip it to a Librarian. Make Formula with a token and synchro another Quasar.
Now I can use Avarice again (librarianx2, formula, armory and the one I didn't return with the last avarice). Considering the deck ran 3 Surfacing and 1 Reborn, you can easily continue to summon stuff, even when your opponent already left long time ago, possibly before you drew Exodia...

Err, no. He used Mausoleum to get Coelacanth, then used it's effect to get out 2 Fishborg and 2 [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Deepsea_Macrotrema]Deepsea Macrotrema[/url] out. He synched for Formula first, then rezzed the Fishborg he synched with. Then he made Stardust using the rezzed Fishborg and Coelacanth. Then, he made Recipro with the remaining FIshborg and Macrotrema. Then, he synched for Quasar.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1321113608' post='5634772']
Err, no. He used Mausoleum to get Coelacanth, then used it's effect to get out 2 Fishborg and 2 [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Deepsea_Macrotrema"]Deepsea Macrotrema[/url] out. He synched for Formula first, then rezzed the Fishborg he synched with. Then he made Stardust using the rezzed Fishborg and Coelacanth. Then, he made Recipro with the remaining FIshborg and Macrotrema. Then, he synched for Quasar.
[/quote]
Why would someone do that? That only leaves them with 1 Quasar, not 2 and the entire deck in the hand...

Archived