I'm in a bad mood so we need something DARK [Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon]

Your distress means little to nothing us, just to make you snap out of the mood of "people give a damn".

And to discuss the card, it's rather heavily outclassed. Tiras and Volca are a lot better than this, as already mentioned... Besides, Volca causes explosions. So Matsunaga approves. <3

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1321294823' post='5641139']
Interesting but outclassed. Something as specific as a Rank 5 usually doesn't just fit right into a deck.
[/quote]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100721104151/yugioh/images/thumb/b/b6/FortuneLadyDarkSOVR-EN-R-UE.jpg/300px-FortuneLadyDarkSOVR-EN-R-UE.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1321295206' post='5641161']
You attack with these first.

There's nothing left to blow up. Most of the time at least.
[/quote]

Granted, but if I had 3 darks on the field, I'd still make a rank 5 just for the f*** of it. Because 1 dark is retardedly explosive enough. 2 or 3 is slightly overkill.

I remember when this first got released, people were saying this was better than Tiras. I kept 1 in my Extra Deck for my original Dark World Xyz deck, and I literally NEVER wanted to go into this over Tiras or Volcasaurus.

The only time I ever Summoned this was because my opponent had dropped Granel with 4000 ATK, so Tiras wouldn't be able to battle for its effect, and Volca would deal 0 damage and then not be able to attack directly.

My opponent used Judgment and completely neutralized Granel as a threat. It was all good.

Archived