[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1321361792' post='5643264']
Why?

Some people set conservatively due to Heavy Storm existing, so they'll only set ~2 a turn, so MSTing at the end's better so they don't set another.
[/quote]

I just have a habit, I don't really intend to. I just do -.- I know end phase Typhoons are better.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1321361865' post='5643266']
I just have a habit, I don't really intend to. I just do -.- I know end phase Typhoons are better.
[/quote]

You're ultra-easy to bluff-bait Typhoon, then?

You also have the habit, according to my coverage of your match, of Setting S/Ts before Summoning.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321373960' post='5643773']
I think I inadvertantly emulate the anime. Draw, Summon, attack, Set. Turn End.
[/quote]

I do that a lot. I think it's more convenient that way.

I also like to activate Quick-Plays as soon as I can get them into my hand, like Hand Destruction in my Draw Phase.

[quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1321374163' post='5643783']
I do that a lot. I think it's more convenient that way.

I also like to activate Quick-Plays as soon as I can get them into my hand, like Hand Destruction in my Draw Phase.
[/quote]

Depends on scenario.

Fun fact: If you draw to 4 cards in hand and you have MST, use Turn Player priority to activate it as Link 1. This stops Dustshoot plays.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321374226' post='5643788']
Fun fact: If you draw to 4 cards in hand and you have MST, use Turn Player priority to activate it as Link 1. This stops Dustshoot plays.
[/quote]

A lot of people do that on YGO Online, since everything is automatic on there (with a few exceptions), so they'll draw into MST with 4 cards and then immediately play it before the opponent can drop Dustshoot.

Of course, they can only do that twice.... :(

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1321374401' post='5643800']
Wow I did not know that o.0 DN will never believe it.
[/quote]

You have to be fast in doing it, or actually type "Priority". If my opponent managed to flip Dustshoot first, if I still want to use MST, I just go with it and say "chain".

Turn Player always has priority to activate a card. Technically, during your Draw Phase, you draw, and have priority to activate something at that time. If you dont, your opponent gets priority to use something.

And asking your opponent (when they have 4+) if "Using anything during Draw Phase?" is kind of a giveaway.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321374226' post='5643788']
Depends on scenario.

[/quote]

I swear, I only ever get the chance to use turn player priority when I have 5 or more cards in my hand anyway, or my MST's set and I have 4+...

[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1321374646' post='5643811']
I swear, I only ever get the chance to use turn player priority when I have 5 or more cards in my hand anyway, or my MST's set and I have 4+...
[/quote]

Yeah, it's pretty rare. But I often leave MST in hand first turn if I set other S/Ts because Storm hurts and I usually want to feel out my opponent's strategy/deck before committing S/T removal to the field. Unless I suspect DWs, then it's Lightning/Gates bait.

Archived