Infernal Spirit Knight

Synchronized

[img]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6295/3059e.jpg[/img]

[quote]You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can banish it instead of sending it to the Graveyard.[/quote]

Essentially benefits Rank 5 Xyz builds, or anything else that could use 5's, for that matter. Plus, 200 DEF makes it a Rekindling target. Just a basic.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321384128' post='5644213']
banishing instead of sending to the graveyard

well that's nothing more than Dark Magician of Chaos's effect, I'm not impressied
[/quote]

Because not letting your opponent use Sangan, Glow-Up, Dandylion, searchers, Zombies etc. etc. is such a bad thing. Card is good, ragnarok. Nobody cares if you're impressed or not if you do not give any sufficient feedback.

OT: As I already said, it's a good card when used against the cards that I brought up.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321384128' post='5644213']
banishing instead of sending to the graveyard

well that's nothing more than Dark Magician of Chaos's effect, I'm not impressied
[/quote]

[b]Well, you have to take into account the Rank 5 incentives this offers, too. Not to mention, it literally cuts off 50% of basic monster effects, Sangan, etc., like Els said. Plus, it's a Rekindling target.[/b]

[quote name='Æther Royce' timestamp='1321384638' post='5644238']
Because not letting your opponent use Sangan, Glow-Up, Dandylion, searchers, Zombies etc. etc. is such a bad thing. Card is good, ragnarok. Nobody cares if you're impressed or not if you do not give any sufficient feedback.

OT: As I already said, it's a good card when used against the cards that I brought up.
[/quote]

[b]Thank ya. :)[/b]

Archived