Acting blowups

CrystalCyae

So today, the grade 6s of my school were doing a little play, in preperation for our graduation.
In it, the main character (me, I should mention) is running late for school, and has to hand her homwrok in on time, We jump fences, play games and help fallen students.
So we relay the homework book around the school, and we reach a scene where my friend is assisting a fallen student.
So, as the scene goes, the fallen student trips.
And actually hurts himself.
So then, when we were all deciding how to end it, EVERYONE voted for "There's no homework due this week."
Which means I got chased around the school oval for making a huge fuss.

However, the fallen student ISN'T happy.

Discuss school plays, and what amazing things come out of little accidents.

For the entirety of my elementary school career, our school was forced to participate in a play that everyone's parents would attend.
Plays that were either just a bunch of kids quoting Shakespeare plays jumbled together or an incoherent plot strung together by mediocre jokes and references thrown around anywhere.
All made up by either the drama teacher or music teacher.

It's a shame, if not for my tragic upbringing, I probably could have been a theater kid.

[quote name='.:Toshiro Hitsugaya:.' timestamp='1321622798' post='5650450']
Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to miss MY Year 6 Show. I'm in holiday v.v

But.. I WAS in this Year 6 Drama Group, and we did an epic show for the whole school. I forgot my clothes for the show though. There's nothing amazing out of that...
[/quote]
The Grade 5/6 girls of my school (half of them) had to change quickly from chinese dresses to karate outfits at our school concert.
Because we were rushing, we didn't tie the belts right, and one girls belt fell off halfway through the song :D

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1321649063' post='5651071']
For the entirety of my elementary school career, our school was forced to participate in a play that everyone's parents would attend.
Plays that were either just a bunch of kids quoting Shakespeare plays jumbled together or an incoherent plot strung together by mediocre jokes and references thrown around anywhere.
All made up by either the drama teacher or music teacher.

It's a shame, if not for my tragic upbringing, I probably could have been a theater kid.
[/quote]
This

Also, I think I made a pretty damn good Mexican serf

In some murder mystery play the senior class did back when I was an 8th grader, at one point they had to carry somepony pretending to be a dead body rolled up in a rug. They took him/her out a doorway, but on the way out they bonked his/her head on the doorway really hard, and everypony loled. The person didn't make any noise though, so good on whoever it was.

Archived