Sanctum, Session 1: Dog Days [ | OOC | Accepting | Not Started | ]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1322099338' post='5662358']
I altered it D:
[/quote]

I suppose... but now you made it a bit UP especially since Harmonizer powers only really work at any usable scale inside sentinels... unless the bone weapons reflect unto the machine...

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1322099677' post='5662380']
YOU GUYS ARE NO FUN! The bones are suppose to work with the sentinel, obviously, just very vague.
[/quote]

Alright, the ability is meant to be vague. I was just checking with you so I knew what to expect. It's fine then by me, let it run by Lunar too and you'll be golden.

Really? You cannot have imagination? Kidden, basically you take away a bone from you body and the skin becomes rubber, but to access some features of the sentinel, you have to put a fracture of your bone into a chip and console. The bones can go back in your body, but that is why blood has to be dripping because of a hole which is created.

To my knowledge, while in the Sentinel, it basically became your second body. If that was the case, wouldn't you have to turn off the Sentinel to use the full effects of your Powers? But the Sentinel was the reason your powers worked in the first place.

I don't even know anymore. LUNAR!!!! HEEEEELP!

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1322100882' post='5662453']
To my knowledge, while in the Sentinel, it basically became your second body. If that was the case, wouldn't you have to turn off the Sentinel to use the full effects of your Powers? But the Sentinel was the reason your powers worked in the first place.

I don't even know anymore. LUNAR!!!! HEEEEELP!
[/quote]DO YOU NOT THINK? D:
It is basically bending your body so that you second body becomes you main one.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to reject your application, Daemon. I'm sorry.[list=1]
[*]The power alone seems like it would kill the Harmonizer when used, horribly deforming him to the point of no recovery. That's all fine and dandy, but what use would it be to the Dominion? Sure, he might be able to pilot, but it seems like it'd be a suicide mission... a waste of resources.
[*]The... the Sentinel itself. I'd have them all strictly modeled after humanoid forms. Why? For the sake of the story.
[/list]
I'll have to talk to Raine some more... Get on Skype, Raine!

Ahh, I'm finally happy with the Concept. Oh Lunar, I renamed him. (We had too many A's)

[spoiler App Cecil]
Name: Cecil Seigmane
Character Age: 20
Character Gender: Male
Character Description: Cecil is a narual-born being from the original territory of the Dominion meaning he has slightly tanned skin, green eyes, and brown hair. His slims soldier build is normal of a trained pilot, being well-build and taller standing at about 6 feet. One of his most noticeable features is a cerulean tattoo that goes from the outside of his right eye down his face, over his shoulder and down his arm to the hand which is always gloved with, now, a pilot's glove. He can always be seen with a smile or happiness on his face, even with his narrow eyes of a veteran in his short years serving.

Sentinel Name: Yggdrasil
Sentinel Description: Yggdrasil's dressed in elaborate designs and a rune for which it is named. The machine it's self, is varying shades of brown like that of dirt or wood decorated with soft greens and golds. The shoulder pieces of Yggdrasil are extensive, jutting out more than usual hand and when detached combine to a staff or hammer. However, the bulk of it's power comes from the sheer armoring that protects it but also slows it.
Synchronization Rate: 20.9%
Faction: Dominion

Harmonizer Powers: Chains and variations of such.
Character Personality: Cecil is protective and light-hearted. His personality, has not always been so however upon coming out of the academy and forced into service of the Dominion when they discovered his Harmonizer potential he was isolated and cruel. He tends to be meddlesome to a fault and even more so manipulative, in a playful manner. Being social, he tends to make friends quickly which didn't hurt his raising in ranks so swiftly. Along that is his fierce loyalty and protection to individuals, offering self-sacrifice and suicide missions to protect those he cares about.

Character Biography: Cecil's history is a cruel one. He grew up along side his family of a mother, father, and two older sisters on the outskirt towns of the Emperal City. They were shopkeepers and well-off, however this perfect situation was broken with recruitment of his father, who in his younger days also served and was asked to “volunteer” once again due to skirmishes with the northern barbarian tribes of Yosa. He left. Life went on, they were hopeful that one day their father would return until a knock came at the door. A soldier came to offer condolences, he had died during an assault of a fortification and his body was lost in a following blizzard. Horrified, his Mother broke down unable to get out of bed, fortunately Cecil's two sisters were old enough to upkeep the shop and provide enough to eat. His mother soon passed on as well, due to sickness. When Cecil was 14, again tragedy struck, as the shop was closing a thief took the store up in attempt of robbing them. Cecil who was out at the time came back. The robber had killed his one of his elder sisters and the other was bleeding out as the masked man pillages through the shelves. He was frozen, kneeling, looking down at his cold sister's body and hold the hand of the other who's live her eyes was fading. The murderer came to them, and laughed. Watching the boy shocked and in tears he smiled, stating that the world was a cruel place and that those who can't protect themselves deserved to die. His last sister faded to death. Cecil turned his head, his eyes now calm and dyed white. “Your right,” raising his hand, something pierced out of the floorboards and impaled the man in the shoulder. He raised himself to his feet, Cecil's voice was cold, “Those who can't protect themselves.” Reports of the town remember hearing screams so blood curling that it made the night shiver. It wasn't until morning that anyone dared to find the source of the noise. There they found that young man, sitting on the floor against the counter drenched in crimson and the unidentifiable remains of someone suspended in the air by innumerable chains that had broken about the wooden structure and were coming out of every crevice, Only blood and metal. Cecil who is now in complete shock, was arrested by the Dominion army and taken to the capital prison ward. There he met a peculiar man who spoke to him about the experience. Cecil spoke in monotone, mentioning his desire for nothing but the death of that man. The man told him that he had used an ability only available to those called Harmonizers and that to manifest such usage without a core was near unheard of and was probably amplified by his state of berserk and strong natural ability. Faced with a choice of prison or service to the throne, he became a pilot. Personally trained and mentored, he vowed to save everyone he could as a pilot, to atone for the lives of this family whom he could not. Graduating with the final battle to control Alaska, he displayed his abilities defeated the infamous Wolfbright, a special Sentinel and Pilot who had a number of kills and experience. From then on, he moved unto the Aires Grace where he found peace in friends and purpose in fighting.
[/spoiler]

Archived