So I'm new to Yugioh.

So I decided to join this site to get into the actual card game, as I've been a collector for quite a few years. I'm familiar with the Rules as I've read pretty much the rulebook inside out, and missing the timing doesn't seem to be a massively hard thing to understand, annoyingly the rulebook doesn't explain it. Or it might just be that I didn't see it. So Tengu Plants seems to be topping, but I can't find a good list anywhere to take a look at. Anyone have a link to that Konami Blog with the top 16 decks of YCS Columbus? My card pool is ok, not amazing except for a few things such as a Playset of guides, a playset of Tengu and some Turbo Pack cards, as I never take stuff out of my collection binder, just because I don't like to.

I've heard about dueling network, and I should go make an account there or something to test. Any tips, at all?

You should read Byak's article which sums up the current format (granted its about a month old now).

And yes, you should test your decks on DN. Its a great resource as it continually updates its card list. The best way to get better is to practice.

I already like you more than Shard too :P

This site really doesn't deal with serious meta decks all to often, more of making consistent Tier 2/1.5 decks. However, we do know the meta and how to build the decks, its just boring. :l

But listen to the others. I would really say by cards online, but if you're looking for some sort of Rabbit deck it would almost be cheaper to buy packs.

[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1321726864' post='5652868']
You're not obnoxious and you don't have a hollow ego, definitely better than Shard.

Best decks are basically PlantSynchro, RabbitLaggia and Agents.

And on DN, since ORCS has been added Inzecters are also up there.

As Canadian said, if you read byak's article, it'll help a lot.
[/quote]
Dark Worlds?

Um, yeah...gl and hf etc.

Wow, I had to hunt around to find their blog. They make it hard to find. [url="http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/"]Here it is.[/url]

Archived