Verz Ouroboros

[quote name='Hadouken Red' timestamp='1321751187' post='5654059']
Do you mind explaining why you found it better? I'm just curious.
[/quote]
Let's first focus on the CED V.S. Relinquished thing.

Vylon Disigma is mainly used to kill opps' monsters. Ouroboros can do that better. Why? Because the 2 main types of those worth sucking in with Disigma are mostly either:
-Grapha/Hyperion/Other random high s***
OR
-Extra Deck stuff.

There aren't many things that exceed 2750 ATK that go in the main deck, exceptions being BLS, DAD, and Kristya. In Kris's case it doesn't matter, given neither Disigma or Ouroboros can be summoned. And well, if your opponent had a DAD or BLS, it's effing hard to get 3 Level 4 monsters out either way.

So let's think about the 2700 Power Line main deck and the Extra Deck types of monsters.

Ouroboros has higher ATK. It exceeds both the 2500 and 2700 Power Lines, meaning it can kill Grapha and stuff by sheer force. Unlike Disigma, it can also bounce face-downs and S/Ts. The hand kill effect is almost never used, but it's not bad. And the final effect is most important.

In Yugioh, the Graveyard is the Mana Zone. Killing stuff in there is amazing on its own, thus why Kycoo and Crow are considered baws side options. And this one doesn't take Main Deck space.

In all honesty, this is a lot better than Disigma in many aspects.

[quote name='GoldenMagicMonkey' timestamp='1321813391' post='5655194']
I was actually assuming a DW player wouldn't really leave their Grapha in Grave.

But I do admit not having read the banishing is only from grave.
[/quote]

Shard dueled me, summoned a Beiige with Grapha in Grave and

ended his turn :(

Archived