Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon

[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/index.php?title=Galaxy-Eyes_Photon_Dragon&image=GalaxyEyesPhotonDragon-PHSW-EN-UR-1E-png"][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111117032124/yugioh/images/thumb/6/69/GalaxyEyesPhotonDragon-PHSW-EN-UR-1E.png/372px-GalaxyEyesPhotonDragon-PHSW-EN-UR-1E.png[/img][/url]

Best Ninja tech.

[quote name='Bringerofcake' timestamp='1321768614' post='5654486']
[spoiler= might as well post it here too]
him: Spirit Reaper, some facedown
Me: Blade Heart, Hanzo, Ninja Art: Substitute
He summons Tour Guide, searches Tour Guide. Foolishes and mills for Glow up, synchs with Reaper to make Armory Arm, overlays the Tour Guides for Leviathan. Equips Armory Arm detaches, attacks, I Substitute Blade Heart. Next turn, I draw into Gold Ninja, Summon, overlay into Utopia, Tribute both for Galaxy Eyes, attack Leviathan. He scoops[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Discuss.

Note to self: Make Ninja deck that uses Galaxy-Eyes.

Galaxy-Eyes is just one of those cards that isn't very usable in many decks due to the strength and speed of the meta, but is just too cool not to want to use somewhere, even in just a casual deck.

Next pack, it's supposed to get an upgrade (Neo Galaxy-Eyes), which hopefully will be just as epic.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321769543' post='5654513']
Note to self: Make Ninja deck that uses Galaxy-Eyes.

Galaxy-Eyes is just one of those cards that isn't very usable in many decks due to the strength and speed of the meta, but is just too cool not to want to use somewhere, even in just a casual deck.

Next pack, it's supposed to get an upgrade (Neo Galaxy-Eyes), which hopefully will be just as epic.
[/quote]

Sure you already know this but Galaxy Eyes saves it's self from the backlash of Super Transformation (Which furthers my reasoning for it being the best target)

God... Neo Galaxy Eyeeeees. Its going to be so epicccc

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321769845' post='5654520']
A good strategy to note. I'm not too familiar with Ninjas, but it seems like a good strategy.
[/quote]

Really, any Level 8 Dragon is a good target (although if you had a particular hate for certain cards, you could run Dragons of any level above 5)

GEPD is good in Ninjas because a lot of decks run a lot of Xyz nowadays.

[quote name='Chihaya Kisaragi' timestamp='1321801617' post='5654835']
A random Locals are selling these for like literally a dollar each in a box saying "Commons+Rares $1 each". I got a playset, which makes my binder look like I have money until you flip the page. I wanted to get 9 for the entire page itself.

OT: I really wonder how N-GEPD will be. I hope it'll be a very cool upgrade.
[/quote]

Except the secret rare version is worth $1

Archived