It's official, our nation is the new definition of the word fail

Lt. Colonel Remo

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1321839008' post='5656053']
Pizza is a Vegetable? LOL! Next thing we're going to hear that a Big Mac is a Fruit and KFC is a Health Food Outlet!
[/quote]

Well, that'd be strange.
Seeing as how those big corporations that make those things...are considered people.

Go, America! Go!

Our fruits are jolly ranchers.
Our vegetables are pizzas.
And our people are corporations.

USA!
USA!

[quote name='â—ŠRenjiâ—Š' timestamp='1321839532' post='5656079']
Guys, I think this is a turning point for America. In 10 years, the childrenz will be eating burgers and pizza as their veggies, and what might you ask will be the main course? Deep fried lard smothered in mayo and butter and placed into sandwiches.
[/quote]

Excuse me, sir. Would you like some bread with your butter?

[quote name='~Coolio~' timestamp='1321841124' post='5656175']
If pizzas were vegetables, wouldn't people avoid them like the plague and eat unhealthy doses of spinach and broccoli?

Perhaps this is all expertly crafted reverse psychology.
[/quote]
May as well make every single Fast Food outlet say that all they serve is Vegetables then :P Or maybe when serving a Big Mac, just leave the Gherkin & Tomato Sauce
Yummy!

[quote name='~Coolio~' timestamp='1321841911' post='5656216']
Hey, that's not fair, McDonalds has apple dippers and salads.

I think I even found a leaf in that pile of dressing, meat, grease and croutons once.
[/quote]
You do know that most Mcdonalds Salads are full of Salt right? Also the *Dressing* the serve with it is Very high in Calories. Not as bad as say a Big Mac but still quite Unhealthy.

[quote name='~Coolio~' timestamp='1321842987' post='5656262']
Guided Reading Questions:
1. What is ~Coolio~'s tone?
2. Use a quote from the passage and a literary element to support your previous answer.
[/quote]
Are you addressing me? If so then what the heck are you on about? XD

You need proof of the Salads?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1559028/McDonalds-salads-are-saltier-than-a-Big-Mac.html
There we go :)

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1321843382' post='5656273'][b]F[/b] [b]0/4[/b]
Are you addressing me? If so then what the heck are you on about? XD

You need proof of the Salads?
[url="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1559028/McDonalds-salads-are-saltier-than-a-Big-Mac.html"]http://www.telegraph...-a-Big-Mac.html[/url]
There we go :)
[/quote]
James,
You did not answer the given questions, did not put your name on the paper, went completely off-topic, and used pen for part of the response(which I have stated as being be unacceptable in my class expectations sheet at the beginning of the year). Also, the little girl you drew on the back of your paper, while showing much creativity, is very obscene. Please see me after class.

-Mrs. Corporal

[quote name='Kyubey' timestamp='1321847655' post='5656415']
Interestingly enough at my school, salads are $2.50 and hot entrees, like chicken and fries, are $4.50 and personal pizzas are $3. I laugh at the little freshmen who wipe out their lunch budget in two weeks when I can get a full meal for the price of one of their dishes.
[/quote]
I do understand that but are Salads really even filling? Wouldn't it be more advisable to eat a nice Healthy Dish with some rice or Pasta? They are renowned for filling you up nicely.

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1321847755' post='5656420']

I do understand that but are Salads really even filling? Wouldn't it be more advisable to eat a nice Healthy Dish with some rice or Pasta? They are renowned for filling you up nicely.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, lunch choices at my school are rather limited. The pasta's usually gummy and unappealing, and rice tastes like sandpaper. Plus, I don't need much to fill me up. :3

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1321847755' post='5656420']
[/quote]
Salads are filling if you haven't been conditioned to intake loads of crap before being full, as is becoming the case with more and more people.

Archived