Closed Forest

[img]http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/3/3a/ClosedForestYDT1-EN-UR-UE.png[/img]

[s]I wanted to play Shard in round 5 so I could side this in and laugh and watch him cry.[/s]

Errr, what I meant to say was, discuss this awesome thing. Tech 1 in Malefics, play MStardust, win games.

TG dont have the space to spare for some random tech that doesn't do anything for them and relies on what your opponent is running to do anything. The boost is nothing. Rush Rhino would get what, 100 ATK per Rush Rhino in your Grave? That's terrible use of a deck slot. The point is to lock Field Spells while providing yourself with one. That's why Sins would use it, and Beast-heavy decks can consider it.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321908499' post='5657420']
TG dont have the space to spare for some random tech that doesn't do anything for them and relies on what your opponent is running to do anything. The boost is nothing. Rush Rhino would get what, 100 ATK per Rush Rhino in your Grave? That's terrible use of a deck slot. The point is to lock Field Spells while providing yourself with one. That's why Sins would use it, and Beast-heavy decks can consider it.
[/quote]

Side it in against DW? Yea, probably bad.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321908499' post='5657420']
TG dont have the space to spare for some random tech that doesn't do anything for them and relies on what your opponent is running to do anything. The boost is nothing. [b]Rush Rhino would get what, 100 ATK per Rush Rhino in your Grave[/b]? That's terrible use of a deck slot. The point is to lock Field Spells while providing yourself with one. That's why Sins would use it, and Beast-heavy decks can consider it.
[/quote]
It doesn't say that it gives a 100 boost for every Beast in Grave. Just every monster.

[quote name='Chihaya Kisaragi' timestamp='1321909217' post='5657477']
It doesn't say that it gives a 100 boost for every Beast in Grave. Just every monster.
[/quote]

Oh right, that was the anime effect.
[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1321908673' post='5657436']
Side it in against DW? Yea, probably bad.
[/quote]

I'd rather side more S/T removal like Dust Tornado if I'm so worried about Gates.

Archived