[J-Max Archetype Support!] Frog Maiden

J-Max

[center][img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2161/20250aq.jpg[/img]
This card can be Special Summoned from your hand when you control 2 or more "Frog" monsters. You can only Special Summon 1 "Frog Maiden" per turn. As long as you control at least 1 face-up Spell or Trap card, the Level of this card is 2 and is treated as a Tuner. Once per turn you can discard 1 Aqua-Type monster from your hand to Special Summon 1 "Des Frog" from your hand or Deck in face-up Attack Position. The Special Summoned monster cannot attack on the turn that you activate this effect.[/center]

This would make Des Frog playable... Playable, but not competitive. This just isn't enough to give to help out Des Frog at all. Honestly, you could probably just get rid of the cost of discarding to Special Summon Des Frog and it'd still be fine because this is currently suffering from Rekindling Syndrome. Or you could always make it so you can banish 1 Aqua-Type in your Graveyard instead. Also, the only reason why this would be any good (right now) would be because you can use Swap Frog + This + Des Frog for Trish, but even then that's inconsistent.

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1321852752' post='5656523']
Cheers Rag. One of the main reasons I included the Level Changing ability is due to the Field Spell Wetlands :P Have that on the field and enjoy a 2600 Level 4 :)
[/quote]

I LOVE WETLANDS! Would so use this in a Frog Deck. Would probably just use it for Synchro food...but still...lol.

Really great card. The pic is nice and totally matches the name. Great support for the Frog Archtype.

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1322348866' post='5667915']
I'm thinking of it Rag. Should I make the effect a little more Streamlined and list the Special as "Special Summon 1 "Des Frog" or 1 monster that lists "Des Frog" in its card effect"?
[/quote]

Don't break it, broseph. Stick with the first option, don't do the 2nd one. 2nd one would just be stupidly broke.

Archived