Dimensional Fissure

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111006021122/yugioh/images/thumb/5/5e/DimensionalFissureLCGX-EN-ScR-1E.jpg/300px-DimensionalFissureLCGX-EN-ScR-1E.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]There seems to be a bug on DN related to this card.[/center]
[center]Whenever I play this or Banisher of the Radiance first turn, or flip Macrocosmos during the opponent's first turn, the opponent leaves the duel. I suppose it's some bug in the programming that forces them to disconnect.[/center]
[center]The few that continue the duel start cursing a lot. I suppose they do that because the bug causes lag, or messes with the enviroment.[/center]

[center]Anyways, discuss this and other mass-banish cards.[/center]

[quote name='-Noel-' timestamp='1321919767' post='5658007']
Whenever I Summoned Rescue Rabbit, my opponent left!
[/quote]
Don't be alarmed, I have that same thing happening on my end too. ^-^

DN members need to understand that Rabbit is a big deal, and a variety of decks have/will spawn from it. As for Fissure....using it on those who aren't prepared is so evil.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1321920059' post='5658017']
I appear to have a glitch where when I set skill drain and summon barbaros, and they draw and I activate it: they leave! BLS has to fix this bug!
[/quote]

Cool story?

Only the OP was genuinely funny.

Anyway, card is evil against quite a few decks, but Fissure can be slightly worked around by using Xyz Monsters, as detaching the Materials puts them in the Graveyard. My Rabbit deck usually doesn't care TOO much, but I do run cards like Call of the Haunted, Effect Veiler, and Reborn, so I'm not exactly loving the card either.

Archived