BT Productions: Attack of the Aliens (AOTA) (Ben 10 Set)

BT 

1 member has voted

1. 1. Rate

• 0/10
    • 1/10
    • 2/10
    • 3/10
    • 4/10
    • 5/10
    • 6/10
    • 7/10
    • 8/10
    • 9/10
    • 10/10

Gray Matter should be limited at least. I mean I am pretty sure that are cards that got banned for similar effects. I like Wildmutt's effect, especially the not being able to Normal Summon or Set the Level 4 or higher monster. Just noticed that Darkworlds would hate these cards, since you are destroying them from the hand not discarding them.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1322230627' post='5664396']
Gray Matter should be limited at least. [b]I'll fix that [/b]I mean I am pretty sure that are cards that got banned for similar effects. [b]K I'll LIMIT IT![/b] I like Wildmutt's effect, especially the not being able to Normal Summon or Set the Level 4 or higher monster. [b]thnx...[/b] Just noticed that Darkworlds would hate these cards, since you are destroying them from the hand not discarding them. [b]then i hope its real xD[/b]
[b]anyway i found better pics and i am going to replace em ... real soon![/b]
[/quote]

Love the Four Arms pic. Unfortunately he is a bit OP'ed. Even if he can't attack directly the same turn he attacks a monster, he can still attack directly as many times as he wants during a turn he didn't attack a monster. Making for a pretty fast OTK.

Stinkfly is fine I guess. The not being able to be destroyed by 1700 is weird...only because you made it specifically 1700. It isn't anything special, but there is nothing wrong with it either.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1322279227' post='5666218']
Love the Four Arms pic. Unfortunately he is a bit OP'ed. Even if he can't attack directly the same turn he attacks a monster, he can still attack directly as many times as he wants during a turn he didn't attack a monster. Making for a pretty fast OTK.
[b]thats what i forgot in the eff.... SO I forgot to put:[/b]
[b]If this can only attack directly once during each of your Battle Phases[/b]

Stinkfly is fine I guess. The not being able to be destroyed by 1700 is weird...only because you made it specifically 1700. It isn't anything special, but there is nothing wrong with it either.
[b]lol xD I didnt want to copy Obnoxious Celtic Guard.... I think i sould change it to 2000![/b]
[/quote]

k fixed will come soon!

owait... I forgot or lower xD

edit... forgot 2000 or more!

Four arms and stinkfly edited

Rip Jaws is next and his effect is a doozy!

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1322347638' post='5667856']
Gray Matter's alt art is much better than the original.
[b]I know... all alternate arts are gonna be better ^v^[/b]

Ripjaws effect is pretty good. [b]thnx :D [/b] Wasn't expecting to see a bit of Total Defense Shogun in him, [b]xD well... i had to![/b] but I like surprises...sometimes. [b] Like the one i gave your mom![/b] lol. [b]u wont be laughing after u read this reply ^.^ [/b]the pic for ripjaws is good, [b]thnx[/b] and he is balanced. [b]THNX...[/b] Great Job! [b][size=5]THNXTHNXTHNX![/size][/b]
[/quote]

iknew u'd make alpha

[quote name='BT.' timestamp='1322349290' post='5667929']
xD idk.... i dont know what to say... I'll just be repetative saying good cards... or good effect... I dont know how to criticize like u can ;D
[/quote]

lol, and that is why I say the same thing over and over again in my critiquing comments? lol, no criticizing is not my strong suit.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1322622754' post='5675510']
Upgrade looks good.[b] .... k[/b] Pic could be better, [b]O.o shutup! x([/b] but doesn't really matter. [b]Better noT [/b]Liked how you didn't have it be a union(like mine), yet still kept the equipping ability. [b]YA xD![/b]
[/quote]

i found a good ultimate alien pic for ghostfreak and made old one.... the end xD

so both pics will be up and no latter update

Archived