Morphing Jar: Discussion

@1: Details man.

@2/3: You posters sure do suck.

No offense but I'm going to tell the truth in a PG rated monologue...these types of discussions you post don't say much other than they are encouraged!! What in "Daylighting" names is that?!? At least discuss it you noob. That goes for all future posters too. Go detailed in your discussion and maybe we other members would show some courtesy to respond nice next time. So maybe you should actually tell us your opinion on the card first and then we'll talk.

1 : consideration of a question in open and usually informal debate

2 : a formal treatment of a topic in speech or writing

This is an open debate with the topic being "Morphing Jar".

At least discuss it you noob.

This is flaming, so I'm going to have to neg you.

What in "Daylighting" names is that?!?

Murder of the English language, so I'm going to have to neg you.

monologue

This is false advertisement, so I'm going to have to neg you.

That goes for all future posters too.

This is an indirect threat to all posters, so I'm going to have to neg you.

1 : consideration of a question in open and usually informal debate

2 : a formal treatment of a topic in speech or writing

This is an open debate with the topic being "Morphing Jar".

At least discuss it you noob.

This is flaming' date=' so I'm going to have to neg you.

[/quote']

Sorry but someone has to say something sooner or later. Didn't really mean to flame, but hey...discuss it too.

Anyway...morphing jar gets you a great hand if you have really no cards at all.. so flipping it helps increase a card generate. SO plus 5 on the card.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Morphing Jar is often too slow for most decks. It's a staple for Dark World, but you have to understand that it is most likely going to go off on your opponent's turn. Do you really want to give your opponent a fresh hand AND the time to use it?

Guest Chaos Pudding

Morphing Jar should be run in most decks without a real drawing engine and/or aren't focused on hand control.

I suppose. Actually, in a 1 NoE format, it isn't as likely that it won't get its effect, so at least it is more constant now. And with Monster Reborn, you have a great tool to bring back anything that you might not have wanted to go.

Morphing Jar should be run in most decks without a real drawing engine and/or aren't focused on hand control.

This, and the fact that it's one of the few cards that isn't banned that essentially give a bad player a complete reset.

I don't like my opponenet playing bad, and then getting rewarded for such using Morphing Jar for a complete replenish and new try at winning the game.

I actually don't use it too much because it is too slow.

I don't use it that much

this card should only be used when you have 0 cards in your hand, and your opponent has 4 or 5.

sure, its a great card, but not necessary in all decks.

Side from what HORUS said it's also good to get monsters you want in the grave into the grave.

morphing jar is a situational card

Well, in Cyberdark, its VERY situational.

Morphing Jar is often too slow for most decks.

And you kids wonder why you're bad. You all whine and complain about Gors while completely neglecting this.

Archived