Gem-Knights

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111010035811/yugioh/images/9/95/GemKnightFusionDT05-EN-DNPR-DT.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111010033812/yugioh/images/7/76/GemKnightTopazDT05-EN-DUPR-DT.jpg[/img]

If I don't run Chaos Rabbit next Legends, I'm running these. Discuss the archetype as a whole.

[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1322256685' post='5665211']
One of the most fun decks out there. Easily.
[/quote]

Q4E Without a doubt, my favorite deck to play. I love X-Sabers and Ice Barriers, and whatnot....but Gem-Knights take top spot, easily. It's because they're perfectly average. They're not underpowered, and they're not overpowered. They're at the right level to be competitive without being over the top like Darkworld, Agents, Chaos Dragons, etc.

[quote name='Poison Love' timestamp='1322258447' post='5665305']
Really hoping the next duel terminal has some more support, but then slightly worried about having to re-do the entire deck depending how epic the new support will be .. . . hopefully.. it..will...be.. GLORIOUS
[/quote]

And by glorious you mean enough to make them tier 1?

Like a Stratos for Fusion, and then a Gem-Knight that special summons another GK from the grave when banished, and then Reborn Tengu GK style... :D

[quote name='ケニヨン • ボリンガー' timestamp='1322274990' post='5666021']

Tier 1 they are not. But I think they are a 3rd Tier and upcoming deck as of now. Given some extra power, they'll easily be a 2nd Tier deck.
[/quote]
You should try following the convo. He wasn't calling them Tier 1.

[quote name='ケニヨン • ボリンガー' timestamp='1322279284' post='5666221']
You should try following the topic. I'm also talking about where Gem-Knights are in terms of tiers.
[/quote]
I wasn't talking about the part second part of your post, which should've been obvious. When you quote someone you are replying to their post, you were wrong. =C

OT: Like many other decks, Chain made them so much better.

[quote name='GreigaBeastDS' timestamp='1322282214' post='5666320']
Not OT: Lavalval Chain is Gishki chain on fire.

More OT: Yeah it did. Is my GemiKnight deck bad if I only use Xyz and Fusions?
[/quote]
Not OT: Which makes sense because Daigusto Emeral is actually.....*too slow*

OT: It should only use Xyz and Fusions. There isn't really room for all 3, unless in some Instant Fusion deck.

[quote name='Doctor Whooves' timestamp='1322289043' post='5666513']
[img]http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/4/43/NonFusionAreaLCGX-EN-C-1E.png[/img]
[/quote]I play Dragons.
And EHERO's D:

Actually, I have a better idea I'm gonna post in its own thread.

Archived