Total Defense Shogun

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060825151041/yugioh/images/thumb/4/42/TotalDefenseShogunDB2-EN-SR-UE.jpg/300px-TotalDefenseShogunDB2-EN-SR-UE.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Mentioned this card on a thread today and thought I would see YCM's opinion on it. [/center]

[center]Discuss.[/center]

[quote name='~OW~' timestamp='1322348455' post='5667893']
One of only two monsters I believe (The other being Rampart Blaster) to use this mechanic. I love it just because it's a weird card. I wish Konami made more stuff like this.
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I didn't even know that there was another like this.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1322349536' post='5667945']
15[b]50[/b]ATK.
Ugh.
[/quote]

I take it you are not of fan of the ATK points that end in 50 or any strange number? They do make it difficult to calculate irl duels if you are keeping score in your head. Darn you Reaper of the Cards!

This is overpowered. You can easily stop Shi-En, then during your turn, play Shield and Sword to take out one of their other monsters, and there's nothing they can do. You should add an effect that says this card can only inflict 200 damage max. Pic is blurry and doesn't look defensive.

3/10

[quote name='~King Crouton~' timestamp='1322350161' post='5667987']
This is overpowered. You can easily stop Shi-En, then during your turn, play Shield and Sword to take out one of their other monsters, and there's nothing they can do. [b]You [/b]should add an effect that says this card can only inflict 200 damage max. Pic is blurry and doesn't look defensive.

3/10
[/quote]

You? What? You do realize this is an actual card right?

[quote name='~King Crouton~' timestamp='1322350382' post='5667995']
I know. [img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x206/twilyth/smileys/trollface_emoticon.gif[/img]

I once made a Bushi deck around this, but never tested it.
[/quote]

lol, okay then. Was thinking about making a deck around this...but was too lazy...

BTW, saw your unedited post.[color=#ffffff]lol.[/color]

Archived