Sangan

[quote name='Guardian Ceal' timestamp='1322422980' post='5669868']
...I completely forgot this topic was on SANGAN.
I don't know, but it feels like people don't even care about its effect much. They could use broww or
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Claw_Reacher"]http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Claw_Reacher[/url]
...yeah.
[/quote]

I've actually used Dark Shade with TOur Guide in my Simorgh/BLS deck on DN. Before that, I used the Rook Archfiend.

OT: Can't believe how far Sangan has come since it was first released during the run of Duelist Kingdom in the anime. Granted, it's only due to the fact that more targets that this card can grab in general had been created since then.

[quote name='Leviair the byakk Dragon' timestamp='1322444553' post='5671155']
If you still t1 TGU + Sangan you're probably terrible, unless you have Dustshoot.
[/quote]

Turn one TGU into Sangan is a spectacular move if you Xyz into Zenmaines. It allows you to retain 2 TGU in deck, leaving them as power cards for late game.

[quote name='RobotBowtieOfDestruction' timestamp='1322444706' post='5671171']
Turn one TGU into Sangan is a spectacular move if you Xyz into Zenmaines. It allows you to retain 2 TGU in deck, leaving them as power cards for late game.
[/quote]

I didn't say you'd overlay them or anything, obv t1 Zenmaines is good but the play loses to Rabbit. Levi Dragon is better vs Rabbit but not against DW.

though against Darkworld you wouldn't even Xyz, cuz they don't play Rai-Oh and searching a card to play around Grapha becomes critical, though arguably Zenmaines is a good play against Darkworld anyway.

I'm on the fence on whether Zenmaines is good vs Plants or not. If you made Levi Dragon your opponent could do the same and crash, but eh.

either way, leaving Sangan out turn 1 is a blatantly terrible play

Archived