YCM Member Brawl 4 (finished, lock)

DL 

Okay so

I won't be here to close the last match

So anyone can close it if they post a screenshot

On that note, I'll be making the trophies (yes, first time the trophies will be hand-made by the actual host) after I come back from my trip on...tuesday

Thus

tally-hoe

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like a small child if you're new.

inb4Desu

Isn't that because you're a sh-oh f*ck you.

Desu, do I have to get Hina? Really, knock it off. I'm sick and tired of your dislike for me. I don't even know why you dislike me so much.

It's pretty obvious. You're annoying and you act like an idiot. Also, I hate douchebags. It's in my genetics. My pa hates douchbags and his pa...actually I'm not sure about his. Go ahead though. If you want to run crying to her be my guest.

Do you even know what you are talking about? I don't think you fully understand my situation.

Funny thing about that. Nobody cares about your "situation." It's irrelevant. If you can explain how it is then oh please tell us all about it, my lord.

@Desu: Takes one to know one.

"I'm rubber. You're glue. Whatever you say to me bounces off and sticks to you." Too lazy to just type that out?

I feel like there was a bit too much manipulation of voters in this YMB.

I completely agree.

Not to say I'd have gotten farther if there wasn't but things could have been a lot more fair in some matches. Regardless, hopefully I get into YMB5 and make it farther.

Again, I agree. But to be fair a lot of the manipulation by some was to actually counter what others were doing.

Archived