YCM Member Brawl 4 (finished, lock)

DL 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By manipulation, you guys mean getting as many as possible to vote for you/someone you wanted to win, right?

Yep.

That's always been around, not necessarily a bad thing, but I think it'd be cooler to win without doing anything.

I know it's been around but this time around it came to such a more serious degree. I agree with the second part. I rather lose with honor to winning in such a fashion.

By manipulation, you guys mean getting as many as possible to vote for you/someone you wanted to win, right?

That's always been around, not necessarily a bad thing, but I think it'd be cooler to win without doing anything.

What Desu said. This time it would be as though you had no chance in hell of winning unless you had clubs or something backing you up. To be frank it was quite annoying.

What Desu said. This time it would be as though you had no chance in hell of winning unless you had clubs or something backing you up. To be frank it was quite annoying.

Semi-agreed. It'd be annoying if you had a whole club you'd nag at to vote for you (like Remo does) but if you just had friends from that club come to vote for you then it's no real big deal.

Clair lost

THAT was annoying

Cut the fanboyism.

She DID beat Izaya by like forty votes, though.

It was Halu. He'd lose by that much to anybody.

Everyone who knows Clair loves her (LIKE A SISTER GODDAMMIT)

I guess I don't know er that well. which is probably true.

Not the same for Izaya =/

If he wasn't so fanatical...

He'd only be tolerable then.

Yeah, yeah. I don't get the hate for him. :/

He's a fanatical douchebag who shoves whatever he believes in at the moment down people's throats only to change in the next day and shove that down people's throats. He's a terrible human being with sh*tty morals. He has a superior attitude with no real intelligence so the only reakl thing he has to back it up is just money and his own personal harem he claims to have. Are those good enough reasons?

All I know is that there were a fair few members who really took advantage of others to get farther.

I just realized that if nobody or at least the worst manipulators hadn't done it during this YMB then Alice may have still won. Or it'd bebetween EZ, DL, and some other person.

That and team play plus the fact that debates sprung up about how it was conducted resulted in sub-average overall YMB =/

it could've been better IMO

It could have been better from the start. That's more DL's fault though.

It seemed like Alice was one of the big manipulators.

Oh, she definitely was. Noel was also appareantly a really bad one though.

Also, I really don't mind Halu/Izaya/whatever. I mean, I get why you dislike him, but my beliefs are similar, I'm just not fanatical about mine.

You're not shoving them down our throat or even really mentioning them. And your sense of human is definitely far superior than his. Seriously, does he not realize acting like Hitler and making kill jews jokes aren't funny?

You: Registed on August 2010

Me: Registed on December 2010

Me: Active Member August 2011

You: Active Member...

It's pretty obvious. You're annoying and you act like an idiot. Also, I hate douchebags. It's in my genetics. My pa hates douchbags and his pa...actually I'm not sure about his. Go ahead though. If you want to run crying to her be my guest.

Don't say you hate someone for being a douchbag while being a douchbag, Desu. You're making him look good.

Archived