[MTG] Springjack Pasture

.Nu-13

I didn't see the pull to this card. When I opened it, I figured this was supposed to be in Future Sight, since goats didn't seem to be that important. Though I have become inspired to make a deck around it for Modern. Because a card came out that nobody has even been close to realizing its synergy with this. Here's the card I'm talking about -

[img]http://elspethftw.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/mtg-xenograft.jpg?w=265&h=370[/img]

...Declare Goat, win games.

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1322490983' post='5672086']
They shoulda done more with the dice
[/quote]

WHo the Hell Cares...XD...playing Fetch, into Plains/Forest, Into Reliquary, into Fecth, into Forest/Plains...into other Reliquary's you may have out...

Into 12 more tokens...

I wouldn't want to roll the Dice never....O_o

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1322491348' post='5672092']
WHo the Hell Cares...XD...playing Fetch, into Plains/Forest, Into Reliquary, into Fecth, into Forest/Plains...into other Reliquary's you may have out...

Into 12 more tokens...

I wouldn't want to roll the Dice never....O_o
[/quote]

No I mean like...give every plane a negative and positive effect, instead of having planes with overall bad effects and overall good effects.

Anyways, thoughts on the combo I posted?

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1322491780' post='5672095']
No I mean like...give every plane a negative and positive effect, instead of having planes with overall bad effects and overall good effects.

Anyways, thoughts on the combo I posted?
[/quote]

Planes in General have all good effects...some are benefical for the users...some are double Edges Swords...some are a pain in the ass and you must want to take the risk of getting out of there as quick a possible...And that kind of dinamic makes planechase so fun and umpredictable...XD

Also...

Combo seems fun in a Tokens Spamish Deck...UGw is my call for that...

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1322490587' post='5672082']
I didn't see the pull to this card. When I opened it, I figured this was supposed to be in Future Sight, since goats didn't seem to be that important. Though I have become inspired to make a deck around it for Modern. Because a card came out that nobody has even been close to realizing its synergy with this. Here's the card I'm talking about -

[img]http://elspethftw.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/mtg-xenograft.jpg?w=265&h=370[/img]

...Declare Goat, win games.
[/quote]
It was a joke in the mega block that the plane had goats but no cards in the first two sets made them. They were later added to the later two because Maro got sick of being asked "Where are the goats."

That combo is amazing. Just need a way to steal creatures.

Archived