Witch of the Black Forest

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080505184512/yugioh/images/thumb/7/71/WitchoftheBlackForestDB2-EN-R-UE.jpg/300px-WitchoftheBlackForestDB2-EN-R-UE.jpg[/img]

How different would things be if this card was @1 and Sangan was banned, because with things like Inzecters and other low ATK monsters, this looks like its becoming more balanced than Sangan... Sorry if I sound stupid, but I havent been playing much of the game since the Sept. list.

What do you guys think anyway, If witch was @1 and Sangan was banned?

Just my opinion, ignore me if you must :/

inb4DAD

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1322507550' post='5672447']
It'll come back. Half of the game is broke already, so I can see this coming back as well.
[/quote]

Except Konami makes a good banlist...

Edit: I REALLY have to bring this up WAY too often. It'd be nice if people realised for once that Konami make a good banlist...

[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1322507671' post='5672449']

Edit: I REALLY have to bring this up WAY too often. It'd be nice if people realised for once that Konami make a good banlist...
[/quote]

This. Konami tried to limit Plants a little. September is a great banlist really.

[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1322507671' post='5672449']

[/quote]

One possible exception being BLS.

It's overall true though.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1322507810' post='5672457']
This. Konami tried to limit Plants a little. September is a great banlist really.
[/quote]

I honestly can't fault their current banlist. The only issues are Sangan, BLS, Brio and arguably Trish. But hey, considering September is the testing banlist, moreso than the March banlist, it makes sense...

[quote name='GoldenMagicMonkey' timestamp='1322507852' post='5672461']
One possible exception being BLS.
[/quote]

Wasn't really their fault. If they can bring back 3 Judgment Dragon without any sort of impact, and bring it back to 2 Tragoedia, they could easily think that what is basically just a beatstick could come back to 1.

Unfortunately, Tour Guide just appears.

Archived